• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT41| Don't Worry, Leave Happy

DocSeuss

Any time this weekend is good for me, but the best time would probably be Saturday evening EST. Not sure what everyone else's availability is.

Also thanks for this. I appreciate it.

Other than trying to go to bed before 1 AM EST and being AWOL Sunday Afternoon, I'm down for anything.

With thirty-eight days to go, how impossible would you guys say it is to get from Light 254 to a completed Moments of Triumphs list?

The race to complete the triumphs within a few weeks was one of my Destiny highlights last year, but looking at the list this year has me thinking I probably should have started that grind a bit sooner...

Well if you are on PS4 lets make it possible. I can't give you 24/7 help but I can work with you to achieve that dream when I am on starting Monday.

With thirty-eight days to go, how impossible would you guys say it is to get from Light 254 to a completed Moments of Triumphs list?

The race to complete the triumphs within a few weeks was one of my Destiny highlights last year, but looking at the list this year has me thinking I probably should have started that grind a bit sooner...

Well if you are on PS4 lets make it possible. I can't give you 24/7 help but I can work with you to achieve that dream when I am on starting Monday.

I could also use help with this. 315 Light.

This is why DGAF is best GAF. If you two are serious we just made a fireteam with a goal.

That's how space magic happens.

vid

This is why DGAF is best GAF. If you two are serious we just made a fireteam with a goal.

That's how space magic happens.

Fireteamwork makes the Fire dream work?

Right now I'm kind of going over the list and trying to determine exactly what needs to be done and the requirements for it. The run up last year was intense, but this time I wonder if maybe I've bitten off a little too much. Excited to try.

Fireteamwork makes the Fire dream work?

Right now I'm kind of going over the list and trying to determine exactly what needs to be done and the requirements for it. The run up last year was intense, but this time I wonder if maybe I've bitten off a little too much. Excited to try.

Honestly it looks daunting but it is relatively easy. I suck at PVP and I did all of that on my own. Hardest thing on that list is the epic sword. We got this!

I didn't mean it as a problem on the technical side. More on a PVP balance side. Not exactly fair on the xbox side if the PS guys are running around with exclusive weapons. Especially if they are good. Cries of unfair advantage can be heard just thinking about it.
This is a weak reason because players already don't have access to every weapon like they did in Halo, so there is always this inherent inequality among players regarding weapons and gear.

Bungie and Activision are going to have to sell Microsoft and Sony on cross-platform implementation. What about leaning into this with a Pokémon-style split? Destiny fans will need both consoles to collect the console-specific rewards from each version, and have to play from that console to use those rewards, ere go:

"Yo, lemme switch to Xbox so I can use At the Gates."
"I'm on my Playstation because I'm trying to get a Blue Blazer"

The pitch would be: "Hey, if we implement these systems in our game, our players on your competitor's console will have in-game incentives to buy your console."

vid

Honestly it looks daunting but it is relatively easy. I suck at PVP and I did all of that on my own. Hardest thing on that list is the epic sword. We got this!

I think my biggest concerns right now are the ramp up to Hard Raid (Right now I'm trying to figure out what my next step is in regards to higher light gear) and the timed Calcified Fragments since it seems some of them only happen on certain weeks?

As soon as I get off work I'm going to head home and start searching around a bit to get my guy moving forward.

Dez_

Just wondering are there any clans I can join to get the clan trophies done?
School of Hawk was the one I used with some other people here to get those done. Join process was automatic. If there's one more around, I can help you knock those trophies out.

Lee

I'm glad I watched that GI video as it's interesting to see the dynamic among the writers and get to know them. Not a lot of interesting remarks or secrets, but it sounds like Rise of Iron is going to bring some fun lore to read, both through the DLC and with new Grim to read. Kudos to those guys for landing any English major's dream job.

I was a little annoyed with the Iron Wolves explanation at the end. Apparently Iron Wolves is just another word for Irob Lords, that they aren't a seperate 'order' at all.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Let's do this. Will be waiting in tower. First come, first serve.

tyytytyt.gif

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
What the hell is going on. I've gotten a party crasher every single day this week. It's like the game is forcing me to use it.

Top Bottom