• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT41| Don't Worry, Leave Happy

DocSeuss

314 is plenty for NM or HM Challenge. I was gonna Sherpa a Oryx HM clear this weekend sometime to help a fellow DGAF'er get the HM Oryx clear he needs for Triumphs. Let's start a group!

What: CM Golgy + HM Oryx clear (note: this will be one run, both on HM)
When: anytime this weekend, even today if we can get a full group
Who:
1.) DrDrizzay101
2.) Xeno
3.) Squiddity
4.) open
5.) open
6.) open

I'll keep an eye on the thread and we can run whenever.

We still down for this? Any ETA?

1: darthbob100
2: zombiemortar
3: Ninja Kn1ght
4:
5:
6:
(PSN)

Added!

I'm not sure the folks above are still down; on the off-chance they're not, and if you need someone, would you be willing to take me along? I really need HM Oryx AND all the CM's. I'm Squiddity.

I'm not sure the folks above are still down; on the off-chance they're not, and if you need someone, would you be willing to take me along? I really need HM Oryx AND all the CM's. I'm Squiddity.

I'm good to go whenever, though it will likely be later this afternoon/evening.

I'm down to help, but need to know if everyone has done it before--it's not a big deal if you haven't, it's just more time.

Dez_

Killing Guardians with a sword is going to be a real pain in the ass
It is, but know that you can still smack them around with the hilt twice to get kills to count. Otherwise, having other players join you in classic rumble and smack each other away will be the easiest way to do that part of the quest.

XenoRaven

It is, but know that you can still smack them around with the hilt twice to get kills to count. Otherwise, having other players join you in classic rumble and smack each other away will be the easiest way to do that part of the quest.
Yeah I'm in Rumble hitting people with the hilt. I typically don't complain about "tryhards" because I think it's up to an individual how much effort they want to put into a competitive game. But if you solo super someone who just has a sword hilt, you are the definition of tryhard.

Pilgor

Would anyone be willing to help me get through Crota's End quickly? I've never done the raid before, however, I've seen walkthrough videos and know what to do. I'm not sure I'd be able to solo it, so any help would be great.

I'm 320 LL and have completed VoG and KF.

I'm on right now :)

Looking to get in on a flawless Crota run. Also, like to do King's Fall run for the fragments as the only part I've done is Golgoroth CM once.

Will hit YouTube for KF videos so I won't be totally unfamiliar...

I've got the free time now and through tomorrow 7pm.

PSN: caine-chi

Thanks for the tips. But i don't intend to get good. I just wanted the trophy.

And apparently i'm an idiot. I'm a guardian lord since last night. But i was probably too busy reciting all curse words known to man and didn't notice the notification.

Thanks guys. And i apologize for all the whining. But i needed to vent my frustration.

lol I told you it was an easier trophy to get than you might imagine :p

Congrats on the GLord! :)

1: darthbob100
2: zombiemortar
3: Ninja Kn1ght
4:
5:
6:
(PSN)

Added!

I'm good to go whenever, though it will likely be later this afternoon/evening.

I'm good for helping with Golgi CM anytime tonight or tomorrow.

Of course if you have enough people to fill the group who actually need the clear, and people feel comfortable doing it, then it's better if I don't take up space. Anyway, just let me know if my assistance would be useful or not.

Maybe it's me, but my third day of playing on PS4 I had enough strange coins to buy the titan helmet from Xur. Back when I played on the XBONE strange coins were elusive save for weekly and random engrams. One more level before I hit 40 and start collecting legendary/exotic gear. I also like that regular strikes drop actual loot when you finish them.

Apparently I didn't know Sublime Engrams are a thing now, someone got one during a random encounter with the taken on the Cosmodrome.

Maybe it's me, but my third day of playing on PS4 I had enough strange coins to buy the titan helmet from Xur. Back when I played on the XBONE strange coins were elusive save for weekly and random engrams. One more level before I hit 40 and start collecting legendary/exotic gear. I also like that regular strikes drop actual loot when you finish them.

Apparently I didn't know Sublime Engrams are a thing now, someone got one during a random encounter with the taken on the Cosmodrome.

The sublime engrams decrypt into the ps4 exclusive armor.

DocSeuss

lol I told you it was an easier trophy to get than you might imagine :p

Congrats on the GLord! :)

I'm good for helping with Golgi CM anytime tonight or tomorrow.

Of course if you have enough people to fill the group who actually need the clear, and people feel comfortable doing it, then it's better if I don't take up space. Anyway, just let me know if my assistance would be useful or not.

Tonight's better for me; my dev team has a meeting scheduled for tomorrow, and I have some freelance work I need to complete then as well. I'm ready to go any time within the next few hours.

XenoRaven

Alright I'm just gonna start the list over because this is all confusing.

King's Fall HM - Golgoroth CM and Oryx kill

Right nowish

1. Xeno
2. DocSeuss
3. Ninja Kn1ght
4. ???
5. ???
6. ???

Quote if you want in. I have never done KF HM before. Just NM. It would be good to have at least one person who has some experience.

HaRyu

Unconfirmed Member
Alright I'm just gonna start the list over because this is all confusing.

Right nowish

1. Xeno
2. DocSeuss
3. Ninja Kn1ght
4. ???
5. ???
6. ???

Quote if you want in. I have never done KF HM before. Just NM. It would be good to have at least one person who has some experience.

I'm just killing time tonight, so if you need help with that Golgi run, drop me a line.

PSN: Harlan_Ryudo

XenoRaven

Right nowish

1. Xeno
2. DocSeuss
3. Ninja Kn1ght
4. HaRyu
5. angry_eric
6. ???

btw my PSN is XenoRaven if you need to send me an FR

Pretty much available all day to tackle a Golgi CM run.

Ready for KF whenever. Sooner works better than later, or we can push to tomorrow.

Well, Drizzay was down, right? Wouldn't that be six?

I'm happy to run but I told Xeno in Discord that you guys should take Darthbob cause I'm sure you can clear it no problem. Jigga Man should have Totems CP and I'm trying to track him down now... But if you're having any problems w it then I can always tag in and help out as well, no worries.

DocSeuss

I'm still salty every time I think about Trials since the game refuses to acknowledge I went there and give me my freakin' emblem. Health is declining too rapidly to be a particularly useful Trials member these days.

I'm happy to run but I told Xeno in Discord that you guys should take Darthbob cause I'm sure you can clear it no problem. Jigga Man should have Totems CP and I'm trying to track him down now... But if you're having any problems w it then I can always tag in and help out as well, no worries.

Aight. I'm hoping to get this started sooner rather than later, because I just got assigned to write a bunch of documentation for a game that's due tomorrow night, and I can't really put off any of these guys or I'll miss out on the triumphs stuff, so I'm anxious to get started, haha.

XenoRaven

Still need a 6th for KF HM. Preferably someone experienced.

We're trying to get Golgo CP but we might just have to go in and do the whole thing if we can't.

darthbob

I cleared it on NM with another group earlier today, so I can abdicate and someone who really needs the fragment can take my place.

XenoRaven

I cleared it on NM with another group earlier today, so I can abdicate and someone who really needs the fragment can take my place.
We're trying to go now and we still don't have a 6th so you're welcome to join. I don't think we have Golgo CP though, so we'd have to start from the beginning.

Edit: And Drizz just joined

Top Bottom