• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT41| Don't Worry, Leave Happy

Rehsa

I would like to present the greatest post-game scoreboard in Destiny PvP history:

Mehrmantrout has become legend by beating the entire other team's score.... without getting a single kill. That's right, thanks to Rift's terrible scoring system he recorded the world's first "donut carry."
Lol that is awesome, and Igor getting a higher score with the most kills like he's a T-1000 in rift
35925.jpg

I would like to present the greatest post-game scoreboard in Destiny PvP history:

Mehrmantrout has become legend by beating the entire other team's score.... without getting a single kill. That's right, thanks to Rift's terrible scoring system he recorded the world's first "donut carry."

Playing rift like rift, not clash. The true objective hero. All hail king trout.

More like make destiny boring again later. :p
Re-forging made Destiny boring?

A meta dominated by one primary and one shotgun perk that was ridiculous was the problem.

All re-forging did was make sure that anyone could play the meta.

The increased diversity we see in pvp now is because Bungie rejigged everything through subsequent patches. Nothing to do with re-forging being removed.

Ballistic

missing me some Destiny. 1st couple weeks of students is just too hectic and exhausting to find play time. And when I do have time, I'm not home.

I too have a decent rolled eyesluna, but mine doesn't fire nearly as fast the one that killed me!

Just got a longbow with shortgaze, partial refund, refinforced barrel, hidden hand

thats close to decent, isnt it?

other middle perk option is injection mold.

Just got a longbow with shortgaze, partial refund, refinforced barrel, hidden hand

thats close to decent, isnt it?

......Tyler pls. Rifled is slightly better than Reinforced but not a big deal on a slow RoF sniper like that. Partial Refund is whatever but that perk column is mostly straight garbo. It's basically a god roll for all intense and porpoises.

......Tyler pls. Rifled is slightly better than Reinforced but not a big deal on a slow RoF sniper like that. Partial Refund is whatever but that perk column is mostly straight garbo. It's basically a god roll for all intense and porpoises.

Ok thanks. That will seal the deal. Nothing fishy about that.

Will put my flippers on it soon and try it out.

So I prefer voidwalker but...these Claws of Ahamkara look badass. Makes me want to switch to stormcaller and go full Palpatine. Like, I feel like I'm achieving max evil here:

wmHIbsV.jpg

Only problem is, I've been playing void so I've been ignoring strength the whole time, trying to max int & dis.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Good games everyone. IB is going to be more sweaty so everybody has to step it up. I'm like certain people now. I have too much high expectations for myself. Getting 20+ kills and 2.0 K/D is not my liking, I have to play better.

Rather have control or rift but as long as people are playing it'll be alright.

trrtrtr.gif

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Isn't everything though? The thing about the Grasp is that it can drop with headseeker.

No because if you miss precision shots it takes much longer to kill, and lots of weapons out there even if you don't hit head shots with them they can kill in less time against you. Every hit counts if you are going toe to toe with somebody.

Another day, another Eyasluna drop. Not sure how people are having trouble getting these.

No because if you miss precision shots it takes much longer to kill, and lots of weapons out there even if you don't hit head shots with them they can kill in less time against you. Every hit counts if you are going toe to toe with somebody.

We've never played together but it's clear from your gifs that you're way better than me - it feels like no matter what weapon I'm using, if I'm not landing 100% precision shots I'm losing a face-off to anyone above average. The Grasp's RoF does allow me to out-spam players at mid-range though. If I'm toe to toe, I'm going 1 burst -> grenade or whipping out the Plan C anyway ;)

vid

It's 03:00am and I'm trying to get enough reciprocal runes to get enough stolen runs to charge the antique rune I have so I can fight this week's boss before the reset. Given how little luck I'm having, I'm starting to think I've made poor choices.

It's 03:00am and I'm trying to get enough reciprocal runes to get enough stolen runs to charge the antique rune I have so I can fight this week's boss before the reset. Given how little luck I'm having, I'm starting to think I've made poor choices.
If I use mine, won't that charge yours?

We can do that real quick if you want.

vid

Heh, Looney was a hero and helped me out big time. This was the one fragment I was genuinely worried that I wouldn't be able to get in time (Since the next time Kagoor shows up is during PAX week...)

Thank you so much, now I can get some sleep!

Heh, Looney was a hero and helped me out big time. This was the one fragment I was genuinely worried that I wouldn't be able to get in time (Since the next time Kagoor shows up is during PAX week...)

Thank you so much, now I can get some sleep!
Nah, man. Thank YOU. You gave me a chance to dust off the ol' Celestial Nighthawk. That helmet, and Red Death, will always have a special place in my heart.

If you--or anyone--need help with anything else, just ask.

Melchiah

Love how Three of Coins give high level exotic gear pretty much consistently on patrols and daily heroic story missions. Just got 326 level Truth yesterday on Dreadnaught patrol.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I wish there were a way to separate the years in terms of stats. I know I played far more PVP year two than in year one. Meanwhile I played far more PVE in year one than year two.

I know that feeling bro. Game keeps giving me Spare Change. I don't want a goddamn Spare Change! Give me a PC+1 or Ash Factory dammit!

Really? Ash Factory and PC+1 have been dropping like crazy for me. None with any good rolls tough, so plenty of marks

Got an Easy luna with Range Finder and smallbore.

But i feel for all the people getting split shifter pro. I had a week that i got 3 for completing the Shaxx bounties on all my alts

Raide

Right off the bat, I am enjoying the story progression more this time around because it actually seems to make sense. The constant jumping around a half finished story thread, was super annoying. Now, it seems to flow and I can see what is going on, specifically the Warmind and Crota progression. Liking it so far

Namikaze1

Really? Ash Factory and PC+1 have been dropping like crazy for me. None with any good rolls tough, so plenty of marks

Got an Easy luna with Range Finder and smallbore.

But i feel for all the people getting split shifter pro. I had a week that i got 3 for completing the Shaxx bounties on all my alts
Only have gotten one PC+1 and Ash Factory to drop throughout year 2. Both with okay to not so good perks. :(

Most drops have been Spare Change for me. I've gotten several Eyasluna and Red Spectres to drop as well. I think I've only got Split Shifter Pro just twice and the other shotgun (can't remember the name) twice as well.

I've personally seen a god roll Ash Factory drop for folks who already have a god roll (I'M TALKING ABOUT YOU FRENDEN!!!!)

:sob:

Skele7on

Banned
Cannot wait for this week.

PVP news and some more from gamescom!

Nearly only a month to go mark!!!

Iron Banner grind this week, really stoked for!!

I literally broke my Discord by trying to spam too many geneWut's....

Umm, so anyway, Destiny.... are there any DGAF'ers attending Gamescom again this year? If so, can we give you questions to angrily yell at Deej on our behalf?

Top Bottom