• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT41| Don't Worry, Leave Happy

Not always.

gear-titan.png
lol

yeah that can stay on PlayStation, fine with me.

Why do I have the feeling that we will have to bust our asses and go through a Vidmaster type of challenge to get it?

The armor looks WAY too good.
I have a feeling that armor has ornaments that make it look like that, and the base Iron Banner armor won't be nearly as cool. If that's the regular Iron Banner armor then... wow.

I have a feeling that armor has ornaments that make it look like that, and the base Iron Banner armor won't be nearly as cool. If that's the regular Iron Banner armor then... wow.

Good point. Ornaments sound like a thing. But I guess the good news is other classes might be able to get the flames too if that's the deal. Maybe?

Ah, that's a good guess. I wonder how many unique options their will be to customize armor AND how abundant that stuff is. It sounded like there's specific ornaments from different stuff, IE Trials, purchase, etc

Finally got my first Longbow. The perks are:
Hawkeye SLR15/Longview SLR10/TACSYS SLS15/
Triple Tap
Perfect Balance/Snapshot/Reinforced Barrel
Outlaw

Seems..interesting, what do you guys think?

Finally got my first Longbow. The perks are:
Hawkeye SLR15/Longview SLR10/TACSYS SLS15/
Triple Tap
Perfect Balance/Snapshot/Reinforced Barrel
Outlaw

Seems..interesting, what do you guys think?

Doesn't have shortgaze but the SLR10 variant of Longview ain't bad. Rest of the perks are nice. That's a solid roll.

Sorry if this is wrong thread, tried to find matching thread. Looking for one more xbox one player for hard oryx+sisters right now.

gamertag "john caboose" send me a message

Not even an Xbox player. That's just dumb especially considering a year is already excessive.
Two-year exclusivity is pretty much an unprecedented thing in video games, eh?

Sorry if this is wrong thread, tried to find matching thread. Looking for one more xbox one player for hard oryx+sisters right now.

gamertag "john caboose" send me a message
I can't right now but I'm adding you because I need more DGAF on my friends list.

Lee

2 years is long? Pls. You guys should suffer for choosing xbox.

pupupupupu despair!

Meh. Bungie gets a bit more money from Sony, hopefully, and we don't really miss out on much on the Xbox side. Nothing on that page makes me sad not to have, aside from the Jade Rabbit a little.

We have nicer controllers. There I said it.

Just kidding. I would switch consoles if it weren't for a few friends and my OG gamertag.

Dalek

I have to plow through this Crucible quest line for my triumphs. I'm having the hardest time and can't win in Salvage. Anyone willing to help me out tonight?

todd360

Meh. Bungie gets a bit more money from Sony, hopefully, and we don't really miss out on much on the Xbox side. Nothing on that page makes me sad not to have, aside from the Jade Rabbit a little.

We have nicer controllers. There I said it.

Just kidding. I would switch consoles if it weren't for a few friends and my OG gamertag.

Jade rabbit is merely ok. Better to miss out on that than hawkmoon.

Xbox has Elite controllers and better netcode. It's still the better experience, but fuck exclusivity.

But if it has to exist, there should be an equal amount of Xbox exclusives. At least we got the TTK CE stuff for free a few weeks ago, even if it was just a bug.

Top Bottom