• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT41| Don't Worry, Leave Happy

phen0m24

Hey guys! What should I do with this?

13920791_623310671172002_5479359763502042017_n.jpg

I know EXACTLY what I'm going to do with it.....MMHHHAAAAAAA!

Grumble grumble

1v1 me luke

Did you see my tweet? Haha

Spades

As if the 12m PS exclusive stuff wasn't bullshit enough, they extend it for another 12m. What the fuck? Absolutely ridiculous. I'm extremely pissed off about this news.

Dthomp

I take a break from Destiny and return to infinite maintenance and tapir errors...so much for playing a bunch today today :/

So the youtuber they mentioned towards the end was Mr.Fruit. According to him the Felwinter artifact (double nade & melee) stacks with exotic perks, so you can have Striker/Armamentarium with 3x Lightning nades, Stormcaller/Claws with 3x Thunderstrike...no idea how they're going to balance this.

Usually youtubers doing the Markiplier radio guy voice + goofy jokes + jump cut editing thing annoys me to the end of the Earth, but for some reason I like Mr. Fruit. A lot of his videos are pretty useful.

I just got a Luna with a great roll yesterday but I haven't tried it out yet. I'm discovering I really like HCs in PVP.

HCs are really built for PvP. They're still the most popular weapon there, I think. They have really good time to kill if you can handle the kick (I can't).

Ryck

I'm curious to see what this team can do with the game. Sometimes just having different people on board can change things in a positive way.

Tjamato88

Usually youtubers doing the Markiplier radio guy voice + goofy jokes + jump cut editing thing annoys me to the end of the Earth, but for some reason I like Mr. Fruit. A lot of his videos are pretty useful.

HCs are really built for PvP. They're still the most popular weapon there, I think. They have really good time to kill if you can handle the kick (I can't).

The most popular? I would have thought that pulse rifles would be. I've been using TLW for my weekly bounties and it's great. I need to use it for a little while longer to finish the questline.

Melchiah

Need some ppl to play with on ps4 FFXI_Isamu

Level 304-5 Titan want to try the raids and nightfalls never done them.

I'd be interested in joining Nightfall, and CoE if you're interested.

PSN: Kraft
Level: 326 / Hunter
Available: mon-thu 16:00 GMT+3 onwards. Possibly earlier tomorrow.

goldensun

Anyone up for trials or farming exotics in CoE?

I'm on Xbox One.

GT is G0lden 5un (o is a zero)

Send me a message saying GAF when you add!

I also am looking to do nightfall and hardmode raid too so hit me up if you want to start a group. I've been playing with a lot of PUGs from the forums but would always be more willing to play with GAF and get the community more involved.

Also an XBONE tournament once private matches are out would be amazing.

As someone who has just done this a few days back, I would say yes (so far).

The story flows better, much less planet hopping now, since you have longer story arcs on the same planet. Xur is less of a jerk. Loads of new gear to get and loads of new nods to get missions from.

If you put a good amount of time into vanilla, then the early stages might feel a bit boring but just having the earth missions extend into a story that starts to make sense, is great.

Good to hear, might boot it up and get a feel for it again.

The most popular? I would have thought that pulse rifles would be. I've been using TLW for my weekly bounties and it's great. I need to use it for a little while longer to finish the questline.

I'm sure it depends on the mode. Somebody posted a list of weapons used in Trials recently and I think HC was #1 or #2.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
So custom matches now? Still no spectator mode?

So privates matches any randoms could just enter your party? Like in a fighting game if you put up a battle lobby anybody can just join.

So custom matches now? Still no spectator mode?

So privates matches any randoms could just enter your party? Like in a fighting game if you put up a battle lobby anybody can just join.

I think it's just a private mode that you can invite people to, and if people are in your clan they might be able to enter it through the clan roster they're adding?

So not a lobby like SFV~ It's a start, I suppose.

Top Bottom