• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT41| Don't Worry, Leave Happy

Yeah imo, First Curse was the biggest disappointment in TTK. Wait, what, 3 weeks to get it, do an insanely hard crucible step, to get a HC that you need to have godly accuracy to be good with. Was not worth the trouble.

ToM is a close second for most disappointing. A gun at is only good in two situations and even in those situations, you can live without it.

It is now my goal to do this every Iron Banner.

tgVAhz3Yv2kcE.gif

Ji66a-Man

KF HMx3 forming up soon. Gonna reheat some pizza and install TF2 Tech Test while I'm waiting.

1) Ji66a_Man
2) xVaalbarAx
3) WipedOut
4) Ocean - no show so Lnkn52
5) neoku
6) 140.85

hypernima

Banned
I have reached level 40 and have 201 light.

Am I good for something? Playing this game alone is really boring but I don't know what to do.

Dthomp

I have reached level 40 and have 201 light.

Am I good for something? Playing this game alone is really boring but I don't know what to do.

Have you played through enough of the story to unlock LV37/Heroic strikes yet? I'd imagine that's the next step for you. Along with keep ranking up faction/Vanguard/Crucible for rewards

Says very hard, also why is every enemy in the IB red?

Because unlike regular Crucible, in IB light level matters, so it's a lot like playing PvE when you're underleveled. You do less damage and take more from those people.

What platform are you on? Can probably find people here to play with you. A friend just started playing and is at the same point as you. Reciprocal Runes at the Court of Oryx and level 36 strikes should drop engrams to bring your light up.

hypernima

Banned
Because unlike regular Crucible, in IB light level matters, so it's a lot like playing PvE when you're underleveled. You do less damage and take more from those people.

What platform are you on? Can probably find people here to play with you. A friend just started playing and is at the same point as you. Reciprocal Runes at the Court of Oryx and level 36 strikes should drop engrams to bring your light up.

I'm on PS4, and didnt do too bad, I got 1.1 k/d in matches where I'm a good 100 LL lower than everyone.

My psn is omicronpro and I also have no idea what the bolded are or how to get them lol.

Tjamato88

How can I tell what the perks are on an Armsday weapon?

I'm thinking about getting the RL from the Gunsmith but if it's trash I don't want it.

Got a good message. Wow. Not too common these days.

Surprisingly i got all of these in like the spam of a week. Dont think i got a hate message that week either o_O

Translation: "You play well man congrats"

Translation: "Thanks for carrying me, gg"

Surprising to say the least. But not NEARLY as surprising as this honestly hilarious (and almost sweet because he wishes we go to mercury) 14 sec voice message i got on that same week telling me how good i was 😂. Best i could do was record it playing on my phone, didnt know what the best way to get the msg was 🤔:

https://youtu.be/fydr7OAnQ2Q

Maybe this community still has hope in it yet 🤔

How can I tell what the perks are on an Armsday weapon?

I'm thinking about getting the RL from the Gunsmith but if it's trash I don't want it.
If you bought the order, you'll have to wait until next Wednesday when the shipment arrives. Then you'll have three options to look at and pick from. If you don't like any of them, you don't have to choose. Then you can hold on to the order for the following weeks until you see something you do like.

Edit: If I'm wrong, or articulated something incorrectly, someone correct me.

HaRyu

Unconfirmed Member
If you bought the order, you'll have to wait until next Wednesday when the shipment arrives. Then you'll have three options to look at and pick from. If you don't like any of them, you don't have to choose. Then you can hold on to the order for the following weeks until you see something you do like.

Edit: If I'm wrong, or articulated something incorrectly, someone correct me.

The # of choices is dependent on your Gunsmith Rep level.

I also have no idea what the bolded are or how to get them lol.

They drop from doing various things in the TTK (including killing Taken corruption bosses on patrol), and you use them to summon 190LL boses on the dreadnaught, at the Court of Oryx. Each boss has a small mechanic and when defeated drops engrams (more for the tune provider).

Kalamari

1v1s I want to see in RoI:

Igor vs. Zoba
Drizzay vs. Igor
Ape vs. Drizzay
Tahd vs. Nami
Unstabie vs. anybody (please come back unstabie)

ekgrey

Welp, looks like I'm back.

I got one of the keys for early access to the Titanfall 2 test only to discover that MS wouldn't let me redeem either of my free trials of XBL Gold. This led to me begrudgingly purchasing a one month sub which in turn led to me saying "fuck it" and ordering a copy of TTK Legendary Edition. I mean, I might as well jump in while I have the subscription. It was only $20 on Amazon and I can see how much it's changed since I last played (on PS4, right after The Dark Below dropped) and decide after whether I want to buy a year. I suspect that I will. I had planned on waiting until I had a PS4 again, but with the Neo so close and my wallet so empty, that's a ways off and I have missed the fuck out of this game.

Paid to upgrade to one day shipping on Amazon. With the last $10 gift card I had from Bing Rewards, I paid a little over $15 for all the currently available content. I'm in. Gonna have a great weekend.

Kalamari

Gunslinger helmet god roll:

INT/DIS 97-99% max roll
Super energy on grenade kills
Super energy from revives
Shield recover after orb pickup

Top Bottom