• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT41| Don't Worry, Leave Happy

vid

Yep, Looney and Toaster dragged my corpse through there against all odds. And fortunately that should be the last of the "oh no, this might be your only chance to do it" missions on the way to Year 2 completion.

Ji66a-Man

6pm PDT? I can go 3 times if you need a sixth. 334 and "yup" to all your questions.
androo2300

Edit: Skimming through the posts it seems neoak and ltwood might be your 5th and 6th but still down if anyone needs to bail or can't do 3 runs.

I think it was bitsurugi and Pandora for 5 and 6, but I'll see what happens when the time rolls around.

I want Robocop armor for my Titan. And take the Rare Power Ranger armor for the Warlock and make it into Legendary Gear from a Faction. It looks too good on a Lock to be infusion fodder.

Edit: on mobile. Dunno if this gif worked lol so I took it out.

Robocop would be odd. Because I always remember the NES game where he looked foolish.

Lunatic how are your shoulders after all of that carrying.

Seriously though good job getting it done so quickly.
lol, they're fine--because everyone carried their weight.

Yep, Looney and Toaster dragged my corpse through there against all odds. And fortunately that should be the last of the "oh no, this might be your only chance to do it" missions on the way to Year 2 completion.
If not, hit me up.

Helping people gives me a sick sort of pleasure.

Do the class items drop in this IB? regret using my one and only wolf cloak for infusion fodder >.<
Only the stuff he sells plus ghosts drop after rank 5. It's not gonna be a big deal since the rep bonus is going away from it and the emblems and shaders(unless you want it for aesthetic reasons, then you're screwed, I think.)

darthbob

CqDHE-6WcAAIZc2.jpg:large

tumblr_inline_n2x5dbJkjv1ql4a7x.png

Anyone could help me get the Calcified Fragment for the Oryx challenge?

I would also love to give it a try at complete King's Fall in Hard Mode.

I'm a 328LL Titan.

shermas

Do IB wins/kills count toward Grimoire? I've been using my Hunter in IB because I still don't have 5,000 kills with him, but I think my total is staying the same.

glaurung

Do IB wins/kills count toward Grimoire? I've been using my Hunter in IB because I still don't have 5,000 kills with him, but I think my total is staying the same.
Kills count and wins count for the Introduction to Crucible grimoire card.

Game type wins (Clash, Control) do not count toward that specific grimoire card during IB matches.

radiohead1

Neo Member
I'll see some of you later tonight.

I'm continually amazed at how good you all are at PvP. I try to hop on the train as much as possible, to learn how to get better at crucible play. I'm pretty consistently at the bottom of the leaderboard and really happy when I manage a positive k/d. I try not to get too frustrated, and am always trying to learn. But man, getting owned in 1v1 situations gets frustrating.

Then, when I solo queue, it's like a whole different game. It is not uncommon for me to be at the top of the leaderboard (although it seems like my teams lose waaaay more often when I go it alone). Clearly this is SBMM at work, and when I jump on a Kadey train I am playing with people at a much higher class.

I guess my point is, you all rock. You are not just skilled players, but willing to let the likes of me hang around trying to glean as much as I can!

-dorssom

7 more rumble wins to go! Had an epic losing streak of about 15 games then won a load with the odd loss. So close to completing this horrible grimoire

I looked it up on the PSN Store and it won't let me buy it because I already own TTK digitally.
I own TtK digitally and still used the disc and just did this. Go to the Bundle section under Destiny The Collection in the store. Should say something about the PS3 upgrade.

Edit: I'll be on later tonight after the game redownloads. Will be down for whatever...

vid

lol, they're fine--because everyone carried their weight.

If not, hit me up.

Helping people gives me a sick sort of pleasure.

Will do. At this point the only timed ones that I need to do are Balwur, Oryx CM, and Warpriest CM, and I've still got a couple of tries left for those, so the pressure is off a bit.

Spending the rest of this week grinding for loot to get that light up to par.

So I tried to buy the Destiny Collection but I couldn't
because I played the demo/trial a long time ago and my only option was to buy the taken king upgrade which gave me the old dlcs but not the vanilla game -_-
Just to be sure: When I buy the destiny collection upgrade for 40€, which I can now since it is for people who bought The Take King , I will finally get the vanilla game (plus the upcoming expansion) right?

NeOak

It wasn't in the postmaster? Not sure what they would let him level to, probably 30 since that was the Vanilla max. Probably the $60 collection yeah it would be an even longer shot in the dark to see if the upgrade package worked for him after disc install than it was for you. Thanks for being the guinea pig on that BTW I saw your posts yesterday and was hoping you would jump on it lol

He didn't on X1 I guess I will find out tonight after I buy it if I have to redownload or not

I only tested on Xbox but Reddit says you don't have to.

Nothing in the postmaster. I think the "upgrade" version of the Collection doesn't come with a spark.

The "upgrade" version is only available if you bought TTK on your account.

Friend of mine lost her disc, but has Destiny digitally.

She had to delete it because it kept asking for the disc and before she could download it.

Rehsa

Friend of mine lost her disc, but has Destiny digitally.

She had to delete it because it kept asking for the disc and before she could download it.
I bought it earlier, said download and went to download page and the Destiny and TTK both went from pending to playable, Collection said waiting since it's not 9/20. If I have to delete the original and redownload again so be it. Can just use the disc tonight for Banner and delete/download while I sleep

Edit: so it didn't download nor can I, guess I do have to delete the disc install then see if the download will work for vanilla-ttk. The theme installed though so there's that

bitsurugi

I think it was bitsurugi and Pandora for 5 and 6, but I'll see what happens when the time rolls around.

6pm PDT is gona be too late for me (3AM in the morning here at that time :/ ), i'd love to participate some other time, if you guys are gona have a tad earlier starting time.

Arrrammis

So I tried to buy the Destiny Collection but I couldn't
because I played the demo/trial a long time ago and my only option was to buy the taken king upgrade which gave me the old dlcs but not the vanilla game -_-
Just to be sure: When I buy the destiny collection upgrade for 40€, which I can now since it is for people who bought The Take King , I will finally get the vanilla game (plus the upcoming expansion) right?

I believe so. Did you try uninstalling and reinstalling the game entirely once you bought the taken king? It might think that the demo is the full game when it is installed on your system, which would stop it from actually giving you vanilla Destiny.

Top Bottom