• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT41| Don't Worry, Leave Happy

Number45

So, I just turned in my 5th Shaxx Weekly since the April Update, and I've gotta say, the rewards have been... well...

1. 20 Strange Coins
  2. 20 Strange Coins
  3. 17 Strange Coins (?????)
  4. 20 Strange Coins
  5. 20 Strange Coins

yeah... still needs some work there, Bungie.
Right now I would think SC are one of the better rewards - they allow you to both rank up faction (with heavy) and splurge 3oC all over the place.

WeTeHa

Is there some kind of bug with the new prison of elders and joining in progress? I basically always join in progress due to people leaving if it's not the taken version and the door never opens. So I just stand there waiting for the round to finish or my teammates to die.

WeTeHa

I am do one, just grabbing bounties

Edit just started one solo any can join

Well, I'd love to join but apparently my roommate really needs her anime today because it's entirely unplayable for me. If I keep getting kicked I'll just say fuck it and do some work till uncharted gets here -.-

E92 M3

So, I just turned in my 5th Shaxx Weekly since the April Update, and I've gotta say, the rewards have been... well...

1. 20 Strange Coins
  2. 20 Strange Coins
  3. 17 Strange Coins (?????)
  4. 20 Strange Coins
  5. 20 Strange Coins

yeah... still needs some work there, Bungie.

Best rewards ever right there!

ch4fx_

Primary: Hawksaw from the Crucible vendor is a solid competitive weapon you can easily pick up without relying on RNG for a lucky drop. Alternatively: Arminius from Gunsmith (with Counterbalance) a legendary Hand Cannon with range boosting perks, a good gunsmith PDX-45, Grasp of Malok, MIDA...
Secondary: a good sniper is key. The Taken War quest line drops a very popular roll for 1,000 Yard Stare. Unfortunately none of the vendors have PvP rolled Snipers you can easily pick up :/
Heavy: ultimately unimportant tbh. If you have a Rockey Launcher with the Grenades & Horseshoes perk then near, otherwise don't fret much.
Ocean has you handled on the weapons, on the quote below. Hopefully you have some fodder if you have some gear. Ideally, Tarantella for Hunter or Fast Revive. If you have a doctrine with CB that works too but doesn't sound like it?

Thanks for the replies guys, I appreciate it! I've got my work cut out for me, so I'll focus on acquiring the gear you guys recommended & chime back in once I have a decent setup.

I got Mk. 44 Stand Asides last night and the melee patch hits today.

eCMUWPP.gif

Pardon me. Coming through.

Top Bottom