• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT41| Don't Worry, Leave Happy

Axoman

You can't give them the room Axo. I taught you better in that one card we ran with dmh :)

Let me know if you guys are doing any RMP this week.

Yep, they controlled that room the last few rounds and won.

I'd like to do some CoE and at least one or two Oryx CM this week. I'll hopefully be able to get an Oryx cp from a friend tonight or tomorrow. Hopefully we can get enough people.

I may also do some PvE stuff on wiped's guy so drizz can get higher light for trials.

Yep, they controlled that room the last few rounds and won.

I'd like to do some CoE and at least one or two Oryx CM this week. I'll hopefully be able to get an Oryx cp from a friend tonight or tomorrow. Hopefully we can get enough people.

I may also do some PvE stuff on wiped's guy so drizz can get higher light for trials.

If we aim for Thursday night or tomorrow I'm in for oryx cm. basically any night but tonight.

Trakan

Everyone should get rewarded, it's just sometimes the worst players on the team get the best reward. It's fine, otherwise no one would play crucible.

It's super simple. There's two reward slots. Have one be based on skill so those players get good loot and one be completely RNG. Then bad players still get rewarded.

Axoman

If we aim for Thursday night or tomorrow I'm in for oryx cm. basically any night but tonight.

I guess I'll play some division tonight.
I miss Overwatch

I could be on Wednesday about 9:30EST if everyone else is available, probably
mister
Thursday as well.

It's super simple. There's two reward slots. Have one be based on skill so those players get good loot and one be completely RNG. Then bad players still get rewarded.

The worst is when you are the top scorer on your team and the only one that didn't get any rewards - not even at least a strange coin or mote.

I just logged in as normal, and nothing on our side to DL/update.

We'll see if this melee stuff works.

This is yet another time where custom games would be cool to only melee people in the face.

EDIT:

I joined a rift daily match down 19200 to 14000. Game ended in 30 seconds
I got to melee 1 person. That 1/1 test though.
Thanks?

Bungie, plz fix. If a game is 96% done and that big of a discrepancy between the 2 teams, don't let us join that in progress, like forreals.

Also, give us passage coins in the daily again at the very least. 3 passages coins at the least and in multiples of 3. 1 or 2 is worthless.

Iceman829

I could be on Wednesday about 9:30EST if everyone else is available, probably
mister
Thursday as well.

The worst is when you are the top scorer on your team and the only one that didn't get any rewards - not even at least a strange coin or mote.

reward
noun

1. a thing given in recognition of one's service, effort, or achievement.

They damn sure don't reward you for effort or achievement in this game and service yea right. You can stand afk the whole time in matches and be rewarded with better shit than people that are actually trying to win the match for the team. I never liked the reward system and always thought it was a load of shit. Bust your ass in IB meanwhile your team has 2 afkers. You get 30 kills but you are paired with people that have k/ds of .57, .23 and .18. They get rewards and you get the shaft. Top 3 on the team should have better loot drops than the bottom 3. It also needs to factor K/D/A and objectives better into the reward scoring menu. Reward scoring should be different than the game score. An 8-1 player with 8 assists is much better in a clash match than a 15-23-2 player, but current scoring places him higher in the standings for no reason at all.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
LOL at Mind trying to be slick and leave and rejoin only to be dead. Game is like nope.

NF is no joke taken version.

Axoman

It would be really cool if the raid challenge modes had modifiers.

1. Juggler and Exposure for warpriest
2. Trickle and Lightswitch for golgo
3. Grounded and Ironclad for Oryx

this post is purely sarcasm

ocean

Banned
Lmao joined Kadey for NF and entered at the rewards countdown.

Got a 335 exotic and emote bag while they got strange coins and a 330 chest. This game is just insane I swear

Mentok

Banned
Finally got my Warlock to level 40! Now I just need to finish fully levelling my subclass and getting some decent gear for it. Then I may try out a Sunbreaker Titan....I don't know, I have a level 25 Titan right now, but don't know if I want to grind that out rather than gear hunt for my Warlock. I also don't know if I'd rather go Defender first then Sunbreaker...anyone who's done both got any thoughts?

Also, I've tried to get on the PSN DestinyGAF community to no success. Can one of the community mods add me please? PSN: Berzerk-O.

Top Bottom