• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT41| Don't Worry, Leave Happy

LTWood12

I got Mk. 44 Stand Asides last night and the melee patch hits today.

eCMUWPP.gif

Pardon me. Coming through.

Literally the first time I've seen someone be excited about stand asides.

Axoman

Lost final boss 5-4 to the #1 Xbox player.

B7S0-0Pw_400x400.png

GGs X and Axo!

Still hurts but still a good time overall and I'm glad Axo felt better about this run.

Axo, hopefully you're not sweating it too much. We'll get it for sure soon!

Thank you two very much for running with me. I really appreciate that you guys put with me being the scrub lord. I need to work on my positioning a lot and when to push vs. wait for the revive, but I feel I contributed way more this run than our last one on Frontier. One of these times I'll get confident enough to put the shotgun down and snipe with you guys.

5-4 to the #1? Goddamn the feels.

Worse part is that we were up 4-2 and still lost. I feel bad for choking at the end, I really messed up the last 15 seconds of the 4-4 round. I hate dying with my super.

Mindlog

Morning Crucible.
Finishing with most kills, a 2.0 K/D and 0 primary kills #MLG Kappa.
Dominating a Salvage match then being forced to take an important call, but your team stays strong and you close it out with some quiver kills.

Crucible is fun sometimes though.

Axoman

who is the #1 xbox player?

This dude.

http://guardian.gg/en/profile/1/KnitehawkHD/14

The first couple rounds, he rushed us by himself and we team shot and took him out rather easily.

Then they started camping up around the control point and won 2 rounds, including the last one just camping up until capture point spawned and we were unable to coordinate a good enough rush to take control of that spot.

Looking at his history, he's only had 3 total loses over the past 4 days on his warlock and we nearly gave him his 4th.

5-4 to the #1? Goddamn the feels.

who is the #1 xbox player?

This dude.

The first couple rounds, he rushed us by himself and we team shot and took him out rather easily.

Then they started camping up around the control point and won 2 rounds, including the last one just camping up until capture point spawned and we were unable to coordinate a good enough rush to take control of that spot.

Looking at his history, he's only had 3 total loses over the past 4 days on his warlock and we nearly gave him his 4th.

Yea, we had that in the bag. Stupid cap point in the final round. Very hard to beat the fortress when they're set up with shotties and firebolts and they have radar on us no matter where they go.

http://guardian.gg/en/pgcr/4986118430

Newbie to the thread but long time lurker. Will make a more detailed begging post ala quests later but was wondering if anyone's intrested in NF or CoE in next hour or so? PSN: BarryTheSprout

Homeboyd

So how's the CoE this week? I know it's melee again, but are folks completing in 2 rounds pretty easily or is it back to 3 per character?

Melee weeks are garb.

WeTeHa

So how's the CoE this week? I know it's melee again, but are folks completing in 2 rounds pretty easily or is it back to 3 per character?

Melee weeks are garb.

Jigga, Bomb and me just completed 3 characters with 2 rounds each. 50k per run is easily doable, I think our highest was 58k or 59k.

WeTeHa

Strats? Just punch shit?

We always had 1 warlock+titan+hunter.

Hunter: double throwing knives+precision kill reset+scavenger+monte carlo
warlock: voidwalker+ram
titan: punch shit to generate orbs+monte carlo

Edit: oh, an jump before meleeing on every character except hunter. throwing knive precision kills always 1-hit kill, for the rest you have to jump and most of the time you need 2 hits.

Uncharted hype (after downloading 5gb -.-)

WeTeHa

Ha how long would that take to download?

It's at 1gb/5gb now and says about 3 hours left. I'll grab something to eat and then start without the patch. I think it adds the multiplayer and some encounter select stuff, so I don't really need it for a first playthrough.

ocean

Banned
That's what I was afraid of. Guess I'll pray to RNGesus for the right drop
334/335 is honestly super unimportant. It'll make 0 difference in every single potential scenario.

What you wanna pray for is a high stat roll. If you want Int + Dis, you can get a garbage 60+30 roll or something like 75+45. T11/12 builds require super high quality artifacts.

Iceman829

This dude.

You can't give them the room Axo. I taught you better in that one card we ran with dmh :)

Let me know if you guys are doing any RMP this week.

We always had 1 warlock+titan+hunter.

Hunter: double throwing knives+precision kill reset+scavenger+monte carlo
warlock: voidwalker+ram
titan: punch shit to generate orbs+monte carlo
Gunslinger hunter is the class that shines this week. Nothing else comes close. Next up is bubble bro titan with no back up plans. Bonus points come from orb generation. Warlock is third.

If you have a warlock in your group, sunsinger is the way to go. It easily outclasses void walker, which is the worst subclass to pick. Charged melee kills create orbs and song of flame radiance charges everyone's abilities while you create more orbs punching things.

Shiv47

334/335 is honestly super unimportant. It'll make 0 difference in every single potential scenario.

What you wanna pray for is a high stat roll. If you want Int + Dis, you can get a garbage 60+30 roll or something like 75+45. T11/12 builds require super high quality artifacts.
Oh I know, I have plenty of artifacts, I just want to look at all three characters at 335. I realize the pointlessness of it, but...it is what it is.

Top Bottom