• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT41| Don't Worry, Leave Happy

noomi

Drizz memories for the next OT. Use whichever ones you need.

Good times during Crota. Drizz was always enthusiastic about running the sword, so we had to take turns :p My 3 Hunters were not to be denied!

PWlOfnP.jpg

KiB7nwt.jpg

JmW1m3M.jpg

& Team Flawless

I deleted all of my Destiny pics. Anyone have a pic of me in a group with Drizz? He carried me multiple times in raids so I know there are pics out there.

Also will DGAF have teams trying to be one of the first to beat the raid, in honor of Drizz?

Anyone up for anything? Haven't played in months but would love to get on and just hang out, whatever it is, psn: rarbusto.

Would certainly love to. I'll be on. Anyone else?

i remember vague talk of some kind of raid at 9pm

Yeah, to get Kyoto, and I guess Acidote, their Oryx kills. If they--or even one--or maybe someone else!--needs it I'm still game to do the run.

Yes! I'm awake. PSN: Agent_Of_Atlas

Let's get this!

What kind of raid?

King's Fall HM.

Night_Knight

Unconfirmed Member
"Just what the doctor ordered!"

STORY TIME!

Setting: It was my second time with Igor and Drizz in Trials of Osiris. I believe the setting was Asylum round 4. We were up by 3 wins and just storming the other team. Drizz just got his super and told Igor and me to hang back and crouch for radar pressure.

Light_Knight: "Radar pressure? What?"
Igor: "Stay crouched and behind cover near them"
Drizz: "Almost there"

Igor demonstrated and explained that we just have to fool the enemy team into thinking we were approaching. We stayed behind cover while Drizz snuck around from behind.

Drizz: "Let's go!"

That's when we heard "push push!", Drizz popped his super and we collapsed on the opposing team with a 3 pronged attack, terrifying our foes. They didn't stand a chance as our beloved Bladedancer spliced though our enemies.

Drizz: "Good shit Light, good shit Igor"

Light_Knight: "Wow... I didn't even know that was possible"

Special thank you to Xplicit for providing a picture of Drizz's trials armour load out, took me a while to draw it out.

This was his Hunter during his last Trials run:

NUczHHX.png

rezn0r

Damn I have to work at 3AM so I need to pass out shortly, otherwise I'd be begging for a spot. Totally neglected the raid since pre-April & never did the CMs. The next 3 weeks I'll be begging for help!

Good luck guys, have fun

Rehsa

"Just what the doctor ordered!"

STORY TIME!

Setting: It was my second time with Igor and Drizz in Trials of Osiris. I believe the setting was Asylum round 4. We were up by 3 wins and just storming the other team. Drizz just got his super and told Igor and me to hang back and crouch for radar pressure.

Light_Knight: "Radar pressure? What?"
Igor: "Stay crouched and behind cover near them"
Drizz: "Almost there"

Igor demonstrated and explained that we just have to fool the enemy team into thinking we were approaching. We stayed behind cover while Drizz snuck around from behind.

Drizz: "Let's go!"

That's when we heard "push push!", Drizz popped his super and we collapsed on the opposing team with a 3 pronged attack, terrifying our foes. They didn't stand a chance as our beloved Bladedancer spliced though our enemies.

Drizz: "Good shit Light, good shit Igor"

Light_Knight: "Wow... I didn't even know that was possible"

Special thank you to Xplicit for providing a picture of Drizz's trials armour load out, took me a while to draw it out.

Dude that is awesome, great artwork

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
okay, well, I see 6 other people that want/need the run

1. Kyoto
2. Lunatic
3. Rob T. dragon
4. LT five hundred and nineteen
5. HazardousHalo
6. Rehsa

You guys want to group up? I can sit in and provide guidance if needed, don't want to kick anybody off though :)
Why would I refer to myself in the third person?

No, I'm not.
I dunno, people does crazy things

So if acidote is part of the the group above, I believe Rehsa was the last to ask for a spot sadly.

lt519

I'm in for the raid, psn rarbusto haven't played in ages but have all the right gear for HM

Aka LT five hundred nineteen :) that LT tree material always stealing my name

1. Kyoto
2. Lunatic
3. Rob T. dragon
5. HazardousHalo
6. Rehsa

You guys want to group up? I can sit in and provide guidance if needed, don't want to kick anybody off though :)

So if acidote is part of the the group above, I believe Rehsa was the last to ask for a spot sadly.

I'm in! Just message me and invite, sitting in orbit right now.

1. Kyoto
2. Lunatic
3. Rob T. dragon
5. HazardousHalo
6. Rehsa

I'm adding
Assuming I'm Rob t Dragon lol

I'll be on in a minute

Rehsa

1. Kyoto
2. Lunatic
3. Rob T. dragon
5. HazardousHalo
6. Rehsa

I'm down if they don't mind, PSN Moridhin

1. Kyoto
2. Lunatic
3. Rob T. dragon
5. HazardousHalo
6. Rehsa

Yeah, well, Rehsa, showed up. I guess it depends on who needs it. If someone needs it they can take my spot, but I'm running back and forth so I'm having a hard time keeping track right now.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
lol! Message Agent_Of_Atlas on PSN, that's Kyoto.

Let me know if you guys want me to sit in the PS party, or if any of you are in Discord we can chat there.

Wouldn't let me join your party but I'm doing a bit more Iron Banner.

Sorry about that! Been keeping the party private due to some folks that I used to play with that try to drop in and cause a whole lot of not fun. The other guy I'm playing with is also a gafer, not super active anymore. We're running Iron Banner a bit longer, let me know if you want to try and get a fireteam together.

Cause if no one does then I guess we're running it full, unless I can bum it from someone.

And since I see Hawkian isn't joining, I guess join on me. Wow...

LooneyLMD on psn.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Cause if no one does then I guess we're running it full, unless I can bum it from someone.

LooneyLMD on psn.
I'm glad to join if you need me, it looks like more than 6 people wanted in on this. I don't need it at all but am happy to help.
Hawkien, was I supposed to send the PMs to you? For the new OT?
Yes please

I'm glad to join if you need me, it looks like more than 6 people wanted in on this. I don't need it at all but am happy to help.

Yes please
Looks like you might be needed. Also, no checkpoint then... yep.

Again, I don't need this. I was just helping, so I can back out also if required for another.

Edit: Brb.

Rehsa

LooneyLMD on psn.

Yes please
Didn't mean to throw a wrench in things, I can wait another week if need be. It would be my first CM and HM attempt and wouldn't want to slow you guys down from a quick kill.

Edit: Tried to join party but error messages, restarted

Top Bottom