• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT41| Don't Worry, Leave Happy

So this is a list of all people interested in doing the Oryx challenge. We have a CP, thanks to Hedera. I just want to figure out a time that works best for everyone. I'm thinking tomorrow possibly around 4pm EST?

1 Pandora
2 Weteha
3 Tick
4 Jafku
5 Hedera
6 Boomboxer

Alt: Thingonthefloor

Hedera

So this is a list of all people interested in doing the Oryx challenge. We have a CP, thanks to Hedera. I just want to figure out a time that works best for everyone. I'm thinking tomorrow possibly around 4pm EST?

1 Pandora
2 Weteha
3 Tick
4 Jafku
5 Hedera
6 Boomboxer

That time works for me, yeah.

WeTeHa

1 Pandora
2 Weteha
3 Tick
4 Jafku
5 Hedera
6 Boomboxer

sounds good to me :)

I think you're right. I was just googling on how it drops, but I realized that the page I saw that said it drops from playtime was from House of Wolves. The moon definitely is based on playtime, though. I'll edit my post. Thanks for the correction.
There doesn't seem to be a definitive answer, but Merhman definitely got it in Y2. Can you confirm it was at 9+ card Mehr?

Sup Durden!

If you want to run a totally sloppy trails today, hit me up. Can I even do trials at 311? I may just see ???.

lol sure...but not sure at 311. You need some faction/crucible/vanguard rep packages as quick and easy ways to get some good stuff to at least get your light level up some. Have a look at your current rankings on your characters and see if you are close. You can always spend heavy ammo, motes, etc for quick rank ups. They drop packages that include items up to 6 points of light higher than what you are at now - max of 330.

Let's at least try and get you to 315 or something

WeTeHa

So apparently bungie banned a bunch of cheaters.

How do you even cheat in destiny? Most I've seen is people abusing the shadestep glitch in pvp.

Edit: trials is thieves den
just kidding, it's bannerfall

lol sure...but not sure at 311. You need some faction/crucible/vanguard rep packages as quick and easy ways to get some good stuff to at least get your light level up some. Have a look at your current rankings on your characters and see if you are close. You can always spend heavy ammo, motes, etc for quick rank ups. They drop packages that include items up to 6 points of light higher than what you are at now - max of 330.

Let's at least try and get you to 315 or something

I tried that a bit. Got up to 313,but with a terrible loadout. I still only have 44 weapon parts. I don't think I have any infuseable rocket launchers.

I tried that a bit. Got up to 313,but with a terrible loadout. I still only have 44 weapon parts. I don't think I have any infuseable rocket launchers.

One thing you will like is patrol now grants awesome rep...so getting packages fast is not a problem. You don't need any booster or anything (doesn't work anyways) ..same deal with strikes except boosters do grant more XP.

Welcome back Private Hudson!

Bannerfall this week made me go from Super Saiyan Hype levels to Super Salty.

I guess we'll just have to adapt to it and enjoy it for what it is :\

Welcome back Private Hudson!

Bannerfall this week made me go from Super Saiyan Hype levels to Super Salty.

I guess we'll just have to adapt to it and enjoy it for what it is :

I've found that I barely remember any of the maps, and what I do remember seems to flow differently anyway.

Is it just me, or is TLW not completely terrible now?

I've found that I barely remember any of the maps, and what I do remember seems to flow differently anyway.

It's definitely not as bad as when TTK came out / weapons 2.0, but it's still pretty bad. All hand cannons accuracy is bad and phantom bullets happen, and they seem to happen moreso for TLW. Also, they took out the bonus hip fire damage (which is like the main TLW perk) so you have to ADS.

ocean

Banned

The only time it's ever been worse was when 2.0 balancing kicked in and Hand Cannons were weaker than mean thoughts.

They have no idea what to do with that gun. They nerfed HCs, Aggressive Ballistics, Perfect Balance, they then specifically nerfed its damage and accuracy and stability and range and more recently removed the bonus hipfire damage altogether.

I wouldn't be surprised if a next update removes its unique animation because "it's unfair that TLW users have a cooler reload than other players so we took it away".

It's definitely not as bad as when TTK came out / weapons 2.0, but it's still pretty bad. All hand cannons accuracy is bad and phantom bullets happen, and they seem to happen moreso for TLW. Also, they took out the bonus hip fire damage (which is like the main TLW perk) so you have to ADS.

The only time it's ever been worse was when 2.0 balancing kicked in and Hand Cannons were weaker than mean thoughts.

They have no idea what to do with that gun. They nerfed HCs, Aggressive Ballistics, Perfect Balance, they then specifically nerfed its damage and accuracy and stability and range and more recently removed the bonus hipfire damage altogether.

I wouldn't be surprised if a next update removes its unique animation because "it's unfair that TLW users have a cooler reload than other players so we took it away".

I see. Last I used it was at TTK launch, so it's good to know that it's better than that. It doesfeel betterthan my prized auto rifle. I don't know what to do :(

Anything that isn't a random drop that I should be playing toward?

Edit: also, anything I can do with my sapphire wire? Motes or glimmer?

Ryck

All I need is a 335 mark and I will be 335.

Anyone want to farm COE with me?

Dominat-R

Been asking all week haha, getting tougher to find people to run stuff with -_-

X-Frame

I see. Last I used it was at TTK launch, so it's good to know that it's better than that. It doesfeel betterthan my prized auto rifle. I don't know what to do :(

Anything that isn't a random drop that I should be playing toward?

Yo! For PvP? The new vendor Hawksaw is a near perfect roll, that's usually the first one those here recommend for PvP.

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos
Having trouble leveling up at 309.

It looks like the only things that can help me are vendor reward packages and kings fall?

What drops class items? That's my lowest light piece atm.

E92 M3

It looks like the only things that can help me are vendor reward packages and kings fall?

Class items drop from the raid, NF, strikes can give legendary engrams, POE I think, Crucible. Daughters is your best shot for high light though, imo.

X-Frame

Check this out:

UfKmOej.jpg

tick221

1 Pandora
2 Weteha
3 Tick
4 Jafku
5 Hedera
6 Boomboxer

I'm good for that time as well

Top Bottom