• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT41| Don't Worry, Leave Happy

Shiv47

Man those were some quick oryx kills, very nice runs :)

Anybody want to run vog or crota? I know we had a couple of guys that wanted to run them recently.
I'd be down for Crota tonight, probably won't be on till after 9EST at the earliest though.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
dies

This handcannon 6 kills in a game bounty thing will be the death of me

First Curse UGH I hate not using my DIS

switched to Hawkmoon and all was well. <3 ya, Hawkmoon. Sorry for ignoring you for a while.

You mean 7 headshots in one game? For the 1st curse? Still need that one also

go into rumble with friends and let them sacrifice themselves

WipedOut

Ok, back by popular demand and because I can't be on until later Retro Raid Night is making a return.

10:30pm EST - VoG and Crota
1. WIPEDOUT
2. Shiv
3. Thingonthefloor

SgtCobra

I could be LttP but for the people with that semi-God roll Arminius-D (CC, CB and BF). Just use the LC Ranged lens instead of the GB Iron one, you'll thank me later. Seriously, I was really disappointed in its performance till I switched it sights, that extra range really does make a difference.

I hope Dgaf is doing well :3 myself? Here is a moe version of what I have been doing
WetAmpleIslandcanary-size_restricted.gif

UberLevi

So I used a three of coin during a strike and finally got my first actual Exotic drop. I have a year 1 Hawkmoon and Gjallarhorn but this was my first actual dropped Exotic so I'm pretty happy. It's an Invective, which is neat because I've been trying to replace my 1000 Yard Stare for a while now.

WipedOut

Just need at least 2 more,

Ok, back by popular demand and because I can't be on until later Retro Raid Night is making a return.

10:30pm EST - VoG and Crota
1. WIPEDOUT
2. Shiv
3. Thingonthefloor
4. Deku (maybe)
5. Trance Addix

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
if anyone wants to do some trials to 5/7, hit me up

otherwise I'll either join the crucible train or if anyone else needs to do heroics for faction exotic..

Top Bottom