• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT41| Don't Worry, Leave Happy

Ryck

Just need one for COE

JOIN US!!!

Dominat-R

Edit: full but I think we got another run to do and we will have space on the next one.

Mindlog

pBDrG4R.jpg

We'll have enough for everybody.
Hats are on the counter.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
So looking at Hard Light stats it looks decent, but I don't remember ever seeing it in Crucible. Is it that bad or what's up with it?

Shiv47

So looking at Hard Light stats it looks decent, but I don't remember ever seeing it in Crucible. Is it that bad or what's up with it?
The only auto rifles that are part of the current high end meta are the max rate guns, like Doctrine and Arminius. Anything else can't compete in terms of time to kill.

I agree, I think it's incredibly boring to play against. Especially when body shot damage does so much and finishing off with a primary (or a double body shot) is so simple.

The only counter to it is removing the radar.

I've said it before: Snipers should either have way more recoil (the main issue is when you flinch, it rectile returns to your previous aim, which is why you can shot someone with a PDX and still get sniped) or make it like Halo (de-scoped on hit).

I've said it before: Snipers should either have way more recoil (the main issue is when you flinch, it rectile returns to your previous aim, which is why you can shot someone with a PDX and still get sniped) or make it like Halo (de-scoped on hit).

More recoil and reduce the rate of fire on high impact snipers. Being able to double body shot so quickly is ridiculous!

Good god no. Please, no, nooo, NOOOOOOO
.jpg
. Bungie should stop nerfing pve because of pvp bullshit. Just reduce bodyshot damage in pvp and leave pve untouched.
They can definitely do that too. In one of the weapon balances they showed that they were able to change the damage against AI. So just nerf the body shot damage, then increase the AI damage of snipers a bunch, and boom, you've got a PvP nerf that doesn't affect pve(if they do it right, of course).

WeTeHa

How much of a pain in the ass does the "juggler" modifier make this weeks CoE? I freak out when I get low on ammo.

If you run out of primary just suicide with a rocket or get killed by the boss and let someone revive you. You'll get free ammo.

If you don't want to do that, use bad juju or no time to explain.

ch4fx_

If you run out of primary just suicide with a rocket or get killed by the boss and let someone revive you. You'll get free ammo.

If you don't want to do that, use bad juju or no time to explain.

Suicide it is then, thanks for the tip!

no bad juju or NTTE :(

Homeboyd

Who do I send paypal funds to so that I can merge my xbone and PS accounts?

Would that be Mr Kotick himself or...? PM me.

:eyes:

Mindlog

That was last week :]
It is really not that bad. I just ran it with Mida and had no ammo problems. Just switch to heavy every once in a while.
Agreed. I started with NTTE then switched to my favorite weapon I keep forgetting I have Tlaloc.

I got a Soulstealer's Claw with persistence. Might be interesting for PvE.

Arrrammis

Man, I decided to run some heroic strikes on my Warlock, and I forgot how Absurdly fun my sunsinger build is! Bad Juju + Solar grenades + Sunbreakers(the ORIGINALS ya copycat Titans :p) + "Ashes to Assets" helmet perk means that I get my super up within about 40 seconds of being in contact with enemies, and the ground is on fire for roughly 75% of the Strike. It is absurdly satisfying, and the burn effect still does fair damage without Viking funeral, I prefer the extra time in radiance.

Top Bottom