• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT41| Don't Worry, Leave Happy

shermas

I just ran the NF, then left the fireteam right after downing the last boss... Before the rewards screen. No loot for me, right? Am sad.

I was in a hurry to leave and my brain isn't working right... I thought it was the daily or something.

ocean

Banned
I just ran the NF, then left the fireteam right after downing the last boss... Before the rewards screen. No loot for me, right? Am sad.

I was in a hurry to leave and my brain isn't working right... I thought it was the daily or something.
If the countdown for orbit had already begun you'll get your reward when you go to orbit again. If the countdown had not begun get, rip in pieces.

Hedera

You can check here to be sure: http://destinystatus.com/

After putting your psn or gt, go to checklist and see if you did complete it.

But it works the same as any other activity, as in if you leave during the countdown it will still give you the rewards.

edit: what ocean said

shermas

If the countdown for orbit had already begun you'll get your reward when you go to orbit again. If the countdown had not begun get, rip in pieces.

Yah, it says I completed it. Oh well. One of the bros dropped a 335 Treads so at least I got some infusion fuel out of the run.

Thanks.

Theorry

So i dismantled my Conspiracy D from the quest line a while ago. Dont know why really.
But there is no way to do the quest again right? Instead of making a new character probably?

X-Frame

I've said it before: Snipers should either have way more recoil (the main issue is when you flinch, it rectile returns to your previous aim, which is why you can shot someone with a PDX and still get sniped) or make it like Halo (de-scoped on hit).

More recoil and reduce the rate of fire on high impact snipers. Being able to double body shot so quickly is ridiculous!

I wouldn't want to affect PvE anymore than what has already happened, but I feel like they could nerf bodyshot damage enough to discourage it all while not affecting PvE damages at all.

Kukawaki

Can someone explain the finer points of COE to me?

I did two runs and barely broke 20k each, should I farm the earlier stages for more points or just the last one?

Are there chests? (host took us to orbit immediately after score tally)

Anything else I should know? Handy YT guide?

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.

I did two runs and barely broke 20k each, should I farm the earlier stages for more points or just the last one?

General targets should be only kill the boss once you're at around 5000 for the first round, 15000 for the second round and 30000 for the last round. Just keep killing all the adds, damage the boss until the next wave spans, kill adds, rinse and repeat. and make sure you only/majorly get headshots

https://www.bungie.net/en/News/Article/44741/7_Bungie-Raid-Along---Kings-Fall

Don't call it a Ride Along. This is a Raid Along!

In front of a live audience, we'll confront our own demons on their own ground. Like so many of you have done so many times before, we'll venture deep into enemy territory to dismantle the source of their power once and for all. While our Fireteam infiltrates the Taken stronghold, our subject matter experts will describe the encounters that lead to the throne room.

King's Fall "Raid Along"
Wednesday, May 18th, 2016
11AM Pacific

Throughout our battle against the ultimate evil, Designer Brendan Thorne will represent the team that built the Raid. Writer Jill Scharr will speak for the team that layered in the lore that drives the narrative. Our brave Fireteam, led by Cozmo, will include some of our best Raiders - some of the same people who tested this activity before you got your hands on it:
Chase Christian
Travis Dorsey
Dylan Gafner
Brandon Bjarnason
Dave Petty

"Does Bungie play their own game?"

No Deej confirmed. Also, who wants to bet they are going to play on normal?

Mistakes were made.

but but that sweet vanguard and faction rep!

Points increase, so it's not really worth farming the first round much. But especially 2nd and 3rd rounds, you want to try and kill all the ads (with as much as the bonus method as possible, as well as supers, as you get points for generating orbs) instead of just melting the boss. Each week thus far has been easy enough to get to at least 30k a run, so it should never take more than three runs to hit the 90k total.

No treasure room. You get drops at final boss clear, as well as the orbit score screen. The latter is when the three exotics can drop. They don't always appear on the screen and sometimes pop when in orbit/at the postmaster.

Kukawaki

General targets should be only kill the boss once you're at around 5000 for the first round, 15000 for the second round and 30000 for the last round. Just keep killing all the adds, damage the boss until the next wave spans, kill adds, rinse and repeat. and make sure you only/majorly get headshots

Points increase, so it's not really worth farming the first round much. But especially 2nd and 3rd rounds, you want to try and kill all the ads (with as much as the bonus method as possible, as well as supers, as you get points for generating orbs) instead of just melting the boss. Each week thus far has been easy enough to get to at least 30k a run, so it should never take more than three runs to hit the 90k total.

No treasure room. You get drops at final boss clear, as well as the orbit score screen. The latter is when the three exotics can drop. They don't always appear on the screen and sometimes pop when in orbit/at the postmaster.

Thanks a lot!

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Did you guys see/know about this:

https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/4jrqqr/clown_cartridgecocoon_glitch/

Raid Primary with Coccoon procs Clown Cartridge on secondaries/rockets even if they have no ammo and even in PVP

So

You get PvP Heavy Ammo even outside of heavy rounds/heavy spawns

Video here:

https://youtu.be/t6ZGN5xwPf8

bungie is aware but until they fix it.... PVP ROCKETS GALORE?!

edit: i just checked my vault and I DO have RL with clown cartridge so if it's not patched by the time I'm home I'm gonna give PvP a try for shits and giggles

too bad this wasn't posted for trials LOL

i expect bungie to fix it by Friday but if not, Trials will be FULL of it, guaranteed.

until then though...

No, I mean in the elimination playlist. Don't even give the team a chance to fight back. Let them stare at their ghost in awe.

Unequip the FWC ship.

I saw you're edit. I was about to say, FWC is my titan.

So can I no longer equip it without that happening?

EDIT: Looks like it, oh well I'll just deal.

WeTeHa

> Open three sterling treasures
> Get 4 crucible boosters

> Decrypt sublime engram
> Get LL300 exotic

> Run challenge of elders every week
> Get warlock gloves 5 out of 6 times

feels bad man.

> Decrypt sublime engram
> Get LL300 exotic

feels bad man.

Sterling treasure boxes are so bad, I don't know how anyone can justify paying for them. I get hunter boots and warlock chest non-stop. I've gotten one taken piece so far.

Trakan

> Decrypt sublime engram
> Get LL300 exotic

feels bad man.

Leveling up Variks and getting a class item is the worst.

WeTeHa

Sterling treasure boxes are so bad, I don't know how anyone can justify paying for them. I get hunter boots and warlock chest non-stop. I've gotten one taken piece so far.

I get gloves a lot on all of my characters. I've opened all sterling treasures you get for free on my hunter and completed the taken set. Now I've moved on to my warlock. I just want pve boosters, but the game really wants to give me crucible boosters that I'm probably never going to use.

Leveling up Variks and getting a class item is the worst.

Yeah it's kind of ridiculous. I'm always like "Yes, I ranked up! aaaand it's a class item ._."

WeTeHa

Is there a list of items that can drop from Variks' rank up packages? Since the update came out, I've had 10-12 rank ups and apart from the hand cannon, all I ever got was class items.

Does the "preview" thing they added in the april update work on rank up packages? Not sure if it does, but if it does you can check the possible contents.

Top Bottom