• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT41| Don't Worry, Leave Happy

Deku Tree

I think I'm going to skip Dedstiny this week... Maybe I'll go pick up my one free sterling treasure box at some point and get another set of Spektar arms.

WipedOut

No Chappelle.jpg = no CP.
Someone's gotta do it I guess.

MvSfKzX.jpg

Disappointed Deku :(

Deku Tree

I think I'm going to skip Dedstiny this week... Maybe I'll go pick up my one free sterling treasure box at some point and get another set of Spektar arms.

Ok so I didn't get Spektar arms... my Titan got a warlock Spektar robes. RIP the Taken armor dream.

I'm not even gonna bother going for the extra two Sterling boxes, I didn't bother last week either. My RNG is so bad.

E92 M3

Ok so I didn't get Spektar arms... my Titan got a warlock Spektar robes. RIP the Taken armor dream.

I'm not even gonna bother going for the extra two Sterling boxes, I didn't bother last week either. My RNG is so bad.

Haven't gotten a single taken piece across Xbox or PS4 lol

sajj316

thoughts DGAF. Have a Her Memory AF with Focused Fire and Glass Half Full. Other perk options are Smallbore, Speed Reload, and Appended Mag. Worth the keep or fusion fodder?

WipedOut

Trance stole everyone's RNG. This guy has 10x the luck I have. 10 exotics in 2 days, and 3oC's were not used.

Waldini

Well ... I got wacked in the face.

So, the Taken gear set gives you the Taken emote? Great. I dismanteled all the pieces I got because ... why the hell would you want to run around with that f-ugly set anyway? ... now I know. RIP the Taken Dream.

My Trials of Osiris experience wasn't that great. Constantly teaming against three Warlocks who just spam Firebolt Grenades. You get caught on fire and slowly ... die. Sure, grenades are part of the game but, come on. Use a gun for fucks sake. Managed to bag several 330 items but with SBMM I'll never reach the Lighthouse in Year 2. There's just too many sweaty-pants games. That ... and the amount of lagging people I've encountered is insane. Saw a Hunter standing on the spawn. Hit him 3 times on the nose with my fist ... gave him 5 Shotgun rounds only to die several seconds later. My screen showed him being in the courtyard warping all over the place. Bungie really-REALLY should do something about the atrocious lag. Meh.

Challenge of Elders gave me nice Y2 Exotics. Queensbreaker, Dreg's Promise and Patience and Time. Feelz gut

Will the indignities never end BibleThump

I can't believe Holztman has piled onto Drizz and co as well, you need to stream snipe them next week for redemption

lol
;_;

Matching "famous" fireteams is a good test of psychological fortitude but that's about all there is to say for this game. Trials requires focus under pressure, whether that pressure comes from the enemies you match, or the unique combat scenarios each game. Final bosses, famous streamers, sweaty comebacks, 1v3s or even just a straight 1v1 to decide a given round.

Keeping calm in these moments is the first hurdle, but the true challenge is elevating your play to match the situation. Make your best plays in the most important moments, against the toughest players. It's always discouraging when a great player/team dismantles you, but the inverse is exhilarating. Nothing quite like outplaying and out-thinking top-tier competition.

3 nightfalls

Mistakes were made.

Axoman

Big thanks to Xplicit for helping me finish up some weekly Shaxx bounties before reset and for the pick up and quick trials run to 7 wins with X and All My Hate (Alluminator).

That one comeback in the salvage match was a blast!

WeTeHa

Now even the nightfall is mocking me with twilight garrison. I swear, my account RNG seed replaced any and all titan armor drops with TG.

I need 2 more NF's. Anybody?

ocean

Banned
Win or lose, I hate playing teams of 3x snipers. It sucks so hard having to peek carefully around every damn corner. It's not that I think sniping is easy or broken or whatever. It's just they dictate the flow of map movement in a way that makes Elimination feel rigid to me.

WeTeHa

Dont lie!!!!!!!!

How much money have you spent on treasure boxes?

I spent close to $20.00

0.00 €. I still have the free 400 silver everyone got, and I don't think I'll even be spending that. Screw microtransactions.

FINALLY got armamentarium. So close to the 5/5/2 build with my titan. Only missing 2 points in str.

X-Frame

Win or lose, I hate playing teams of 3x snipers. It sucks so hard having to peek carefully around every damn corner. It's not that I think sniping is easy or broken or whatever. It's just they dictate the flow of map movement in a way that makes Elimination feel rigid to me.

I agree, I think it's incredibly boring to play against. Especially when body shot damage does so much and finishing off with a primary (or a double body shot) is so simple.

The only counter to it is removing the radar. Inferno playlists seem to have much less snipers because without a radar they can't quickly descope to check for nearby threats.

It is the most fun I've had in the Crucible, playing Inferno games -- but I know that since they're not the norm I don't want to get too accustomed to it.

I wonder what Destiny PvP would be like if they removed the radar, or even reduced the radar range a lot. I would be all for it, but that's because I play aggressive with Handcannon plus Shotgun so no radar benefits me a lot.

Top Bottom