• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT41| Don't Worry, Leave Happy

WeTeHa

Well, if you want, add me on PSN : sMs104. If you ever need someone for Raiding or CoE let me know. Or if you are in the carrying mood, give me a shout for trials. Haha!

Will add you tomorrow. I mainly play pve and suck majorly at pvp, so no carries from me :p

Is Longbow relevant in PvE?
Just had my first drop. Two solid scopes, but the perks are definitely not PvP winners.

Nah. Ammo count is ridiculously low. If I remember correctly I could carry 11 rounds without any perks and 14 with 2 sniper perks. It had crappy perks so I sharded that thing after putting it on once. I think Her Fury and LDR have a similar problem. Have two pretty good rolls on Her Fury and had 1 crappy roll drop for LDR which I sharded as well.

Damnit, I forgot that the XBL inactive gamertag releases were earlier today. I wanted to check "Xplicit One" is taken but it is already as of now.

I wish I can at least change the cases to only have XO in caps, since I made the name in 8th grade / 90s when alternating cases was the online username fad.

WeTeHa

Alright people who wants to schedule a raid, for sometime this week? I kinda want to do the whole thing, just for funs sake.

If we do it on the weekend again with a similar time like last week I'm down. Mainly looking to do the challenge but if everybody wants to I'll do the full raid.

Kings Raid - I want to do a full run, but if there is enough opposition we don't have to.
I'm thinking Saturday around 4pm est - subject to change, if needed.

Pandora
WeTeHa

If we do it on the weekend again with a similar time like last week I'm down. Mainly looking to do the challenge but if everybody wants to I'll do the full raid.

You will do the full raid and enjoy it!!!

Kings Raid - I want to do a full run, but if there is enough opposition we don't have to.

Pandora
WeTeHa
ThingontheFloor

Put me in coach! Time is good for me and I'd like to do the full run.

Pandora
WeTeHa

I'd love to join but I haven't raided in forever and am extremely rusty as well (quit Destiny not long after ttk released)If you guys don't mind someone slowing things down a bit, I'm your guy.

CRYPTARCH GAVE ME a 1000 YARD STARE, praise RNGESUS!

Just decent perks.

Longview SLR10
Life Support
Speed Reload / Smallbore
Unflinching.

Just replace Unflinching with HH and I would have been satisfied but I'll check this one out for sure to possibly replace my Wildhawk.

E92 M3

Pandora
WeTeHa

Count me in, should be able to make it.

Pandora <--- Super awesome
WeTeHa <--- Suffers from weta net
E92 M3 <----- Hmmm don't know
Kojirospath <---- Rusty apparently, the jumping puzzle will be amazing. I cannot wait.
ThingontheFloor <------ Can't afford business class
hedera_ <------ Just wants to do jumping puzzle....too bad, it is everything or nothing!!!!!!!!!!

Edit: We are full

Alt: BiGBoSSMk23 <------ total noob, hopefully no one minds.
Alt: sMs104 <---- Seems confidant in their jumping ability. We shall see...

I'd love to join but I haven't raided in forever and am extremely rusty as well (quit Destiny not long after ttk released)If you guys don't mind someone slowing things down a bit, I'm your guy.

We, or at least I welcome the rusty!

phen0m24

Damnit, I forgot that the XBL inactive gamertag releases were earlier today. I wanted to check "Xplicit One" is taken but it is already as of now.

I wish I can at least change the cases to only have XO in caps, since I made the name in 8th grade / 90s when alternating cases was the online username fad.

Dude. I search for ColonelOCorn on every other site. Available. Go to XBL. Taken. Same with Colonel0Corn.

So I go to friends and search both names, just to see if they're active, right?

That name cannot be found.

I blame Major Nelson because he didn't want me to outrank him.

Hedera

Pandora
WeTeHa
I'm in just for the jumping puzzle alone! (Or you know, from totems is fine too)

Dude. I search for ColonelOCorn on every other site. Available. Go to XBL. Taken. Same with Colonel0Corn.

So I go to friends and search both names, just to see if they're active, right?

That name cannot be found.

I blame Major Nelson because he didn't want me to outrank him.

Hahaha I hate. I can't get twitch.tv/xplicitone because I already had an xplicitone Justin tv and they won't clear those -_-

BiGBoSSMk23

A company being excited for their new game is a huge slap in the face to all the fans that liked their old games.

Kojirospath <---- Rusty apparently, the jumping puzzle will be amazing. I cannot wait.

What about a noob?

I mean, I'm awesome with cat-like reflexes , but I've never done Kings Fall...

Anyways, I pledge my gun.

BiGBoSSMk23

WipedOut

E92 is good people. He shouldn't scrub it up too bad

afI06aU.png

So close...

It should not be possible for me, an average pvper to be getting more than twice as many kills as my random team mate in doubles after having consumed more alcohol in one night than have in the past 12 months combined!

Daemul

KJRage

I've never used a cocytus. Is it better suited for pvp or pve? or does it depend on the roll and can be both? Just looking to get an idea what the ideal roll would be.

Top Bottom