• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT41| Don't Worry, Leave Happy

Koro with the +10 light jump hype! From 306 to 316.

Also, his very first Crucible package was a Longbow LOL. Slr10 and unflinching. Not bad. Same roll I got on my 1kYS today that I need to try out more.

WeTeHa

What about a noob?

I mean, I'm awesome with cat-like reflexes , but I've never done Kings Fall...

Anyways, I pledge my gun.

BiGBoSSMk23

I don't mind, however I would recommend doing normal mode first to be familiar with the mechanics, for example with hawkians newbie raids.
Also keep in mind that the recommended light level for hard mode oryx is 320 (and 310+ for everything else), so if you are below that it'll make it harder. 305+ is fine, but anything lower than that will imo make it a sucky experience, especially for a first timer.

bring a sniper rifle

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Christian-Bale-look.gif

One day.

WeTeHa

Anyone interested in doing VoG tonight? Would need 3.

I would, but you always run at 3-4 am my time :(

Anybody else for vog?
Can start as soon as we hit 6 (if there is anybody left who plays destiny :p)

we have 4, need 2 more

1. WeTeHa
2. Der_Pate
3. biggy
4. ruthles

E92 M3

Got this last night from GS:

SNVFovT.jpg

The stability is okay, but 23 bullets, reload perk to cover the slow reload, and max range is so baller.

Has anyone else played doubles this week and had it where it has loaded you into a match on your own and immediately given you the win? Had it happen twice now

Come on Rahool! I thought you were supposed to be cool these days. All of my armor and weapons are in the high 3 teens, 316-319, except for my boots, 306. I finally get a legendary boot engram and Rahool turns it into a 298 artifact.

Why do you have to destiny, destiny.?

Kings Raid - I want to do a full run, but if there is enough opposition we don't have to.
I'm thinking Saturday around 4pm est - subject to change, if needed.

Pandora <--- Super awesome
WeTeHa <--- Suffers from weta net
E92 M3 <----- Hmmm don't know
Kojirospath <---- Rusty apparently, the jumping puzzle will be amazing. I cannot wait.
ThingontheFloor <------ Can't afford business class
hedera_ <------ Just wants to do jumping puzzle....too bad, it is everything or nothing!!!!!!!!!!

Edit: We are full

Alt: BiGBoSSMk23 <------ total noob, hopefully no one minds.

We, or at least I welcome the rusty!

If you need another ALT on Saturday, PSN is sMs104. I'd be down to clown. Ships shouldn't be too bad for me since I got the triple jump hunter boots.

Come on Rahool! I thought you were supposed to be cool these days. All of my armor and weapons are in the high 3 teens, 316-319, except for my boots, 306. I finally get a legendary boot engram and Rahool turns it into a 298 artifact.

It is very unlikely that the boots would have higher light. Legendary engrams do not have +6 light chance that exotics and packages have.

Legendary engrams can't go above 310 anyways.

Kings Raid - I want to do a full run, but if there is enough opposition we don't have to.
I'm thinking Saturday around 4pm est - subject to change, if needed.

Pandora <--- Super awesome
WeTeHa <--- Suffers from weta net
E92 M3 <----- Hmmm don't know
Kojirospath <---- Rusty apparently, the jumping puzzle will be amazing. I cannot wait.
ThingontheFloor <------ Can't afford business class
hedera_ <------ Just wants to do jumping puzzle....too bad, it is everything or nothing!!!!!!!!!!

Edit: We are full

Alt: sMs104 <---- Seems confidant in their jumping ability. We shall see...
Alt: BiGBoSSMk23 <------ total noob, hopefully no one minds.

Updated list

LunaticPuma

dresses business casual
I really need to stop playing crucible. It is simply not fun. I can't do well with weapons that are supposed to be great. Snipers camp everywhere making map movement a pain. Lag is everywhere. I need to just stick to Halo for PvP and Destiny for PvE.

X-Frame

I will never compromise aesthetics for tier 12. Will stick with tier 11 if I have to lol.

Same! I have ideal perks in every slot on my main PvP load out and am Tier 11 which is absolutely fine with me. I'm very far away from Tier 12 with the same load out so I'm not even going to bother but I definitely think it'd be cool to achieve that some day.

With the expansion in Sept I expect them to push the Tier 5 limit out, otherwise with the LL increase everyone may be running Tier 5 in every category!

Manp

i've been waiting for an exotic chest engram to drop since what... 3 weeks now? only piece i'm missing to get one character to 335 :|

i'm pretty sure whenever i'll get one, if ever, it'll decrypt to 334 :|

WeTeHa

I will never compromise aesthetics for tier 12. Will stick with tier 11 if I have to lol.

Eh, I have a terrible fashion sense anyway. And I don't have to see myself most of the time. Also, I like optimizing things :p
I'm totally not making excuses for my ugly titan

Same! I have ideal perks in every slot on my main PvP load out and am Tier 11 which is absolutely fine with me. I'm very far away from Tier 12 with the same load out so I'm not even going to bother but I definitely think it'd be cool to achieve that some day.

With the expansion in Sept I expect them to push the Tier 5 limit out, otherwise with the LL increase everyone may be running Tier 5 in every category!

As far as I know, the tier limits are based on your character level, so if they increase character level to 50 I expect the limits to change to 80 per tier

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
If they dont fix the coccoon/clown cartridge glitch by tomorrow trials is going to be a rocket-filled shitfest...

Iceman829

I really need to stop playing crucible. It is simply not fun. I can't do well with weapons that are supposed to be great. Snipers camp everywhere making map movement a pain. Lag is everywhere. I need to just stick to Halo for PvP and Destiny for PvE.

The sniping in the game makes the crucible unenjoyable to me. It would be nicer if players were descoped when shot in pvp. Instead in trials or just about any mode you just have players standing in their favorite corner / hallway zoomed in and strafing around.They could just as easily make a perk that allows you to take x% of damage before being descoped as well to complement the change. Instead they create perks like Increased Damage when surround by 4 or more enemies on a nighttime map while on your last clip of ammo and your grenade is still on recharge.

Lee

If they dont fix the coccoon/clown cartridge glitch by tomorrow trials is going to be a rocket-filled shitfest...

I'll sit out. I love trials, but I can't handle losing to a team abusing this. It isn't like other glitches where you can abuse it back at them if need be; without a CC rocket it's pretty hard to come out on top.

Exhibit A: This douche.

E92 M3

I'll sit out. I love trials, but I can't handle losing to a team abusing this. It isn't like other glitches where you can abuse it back at them if need be; without a CC rocket it's pretty hard to come out on top.

Exhibit A: This douche.

Haha he also has the helmet all ready to go. Bungie might disable trials this week like they did for the nightstalker glitch.

Lee

Haha he also has the helmet all ready to go. Bungie might disable trials this week like they did for the nightstalker glitch.

Right - perfect set up to abuse this, and surprise, he's #1 in doubles! Looking at each game, nearly every kill on his team is a rocket.

AnnTiPa

Tried a bit of doubles solo because my usual PvP buddy was unavailable and I got to say... Wow, what a bunch of assholes the random players are. Most players leave the match in the first 20 seconds if the first couple of kills go to the enemy team leaving me in 2v1 teabagging funhouse for the rest of the match. In a single match someone joined my team later, good thing it took 5 minutes so there was no danger of us managing to catch up. I was naturally matched to games in progress to make sure those wins don't come too easily.

Had a great time. Won't be playing solo again to save my sanity.

/rant

Tried a bit of doubles solo because my usual PvP buddy was unavailable and I got to say... Wow, what a bunch of assholes the random players are. Most players leave the match in the first 20 seconds if the first couple of kills go to the enemy team leaving me in 2v1 teabagging funhouse for the rest of the match. In a single match someone joined my team later, good thing it took 5 minutes so there was no danger of us managing to catch up. I was naturally matched to games in progress to make sure those wins don't come too easily.

Had a great time. Won't be playing solo again to save my sanity.

/rant

Thats pretty much solo crucibe in a nutshell, its not too bad in 6's but you're mostly onto a hiding to nothing in 3's or doubles

Top Bottom