• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT41| Don't Worry, Leave Happy

Are you actually carrying people tomorrow? I'm a bit rusty but I want the new emblem for going flawless. Wait Trials is canceled this week? Bleh, maybe next week?

He was joking but if you want the new Cat emblem then we can do a run sometime, maybe next week since this weekend is obviously out. We do lots of runs helping folks, especially people who still need the emblems. Just post sometime next week and we can find a time to give it a shot. If it doesn't work out and you still want the emblem then you can PM me your PSN login info and I can run your character, whatever you prefer.

New raid hype!

nJ4quiZ.gif

E92 M3

So much new content hype. I am using this Summer to fully transition to the PS4. It's not easy leaving thousands of hours behind, but so far so not too bad.

Seeing you and Boguester on Xbox I have been seriously swithering about asking to run a lighthouse card and watch you guys in action, but you will have better things to do! :)

Kinda old post here but wanted to mention that I'm always up for doing runs with anyone that's interested. If people like PvP/Trials and want to improve then it's always worth a shot regardless of the outcome. Of course this weekend is out but maybe next if you're around. It's always tough to coordinate schedules (there are still many people I haven't been able to run with yet), but I just wanted to mention that you shouldn't ever worry about asking. We play with lots of different people but we can always make time for new folks, especially if we haven't played together and/or you still want the emblem or even the grimoire.

rezn0r

the replies in Destiny-news threads by people who obviously don't play anymore / quit real early near launch / never even played at all are so fucking annoying. that's all i got, just wanted to say it somewhere. good night.

the replies in Destiny-news threads by people who obviously don't play anymore / quit real early near launch / never even played at all are so fucking annoying. that's all i got, just wanted to say it somewhere. good night.

Time to dust off the "destiny had a story???" zingers again!

ocean

Banned
What I want out of a new expansion:

- Hand Cannon accuracy
- a few new Symmetrical maps
- MM algorithm which understands 900ms is NOT an acceptable ping. Don't give me people in the other side of the world because of a skill tier
- Swap Salvage for Doubles as permanent / rotating playlist (I know it won't happen but damn I really want that 100W Grimoire)

That's it tbh

Zocano

HIT ME UP WITH THAT SALADIIIIIIN

SALADINNNNNNNN

cross-post from gaming thread:
The game's a mess and they've had to play catch up all this time for the sins of the original release.

At the very least I hope this has humbled them and Destiny 2 will be off to a much stronger start with them having a clearer road to take (whether one likes that particular road is up to the beholder). I'll buy and enjoy Rise of Iron. I know what I'm getting into and know basically all material that's not Destiny 2 is heavy catch-up/scratch work material developed by a relatively tiny team. The raids offer a shit ton of content on their own so that should satisfy me well enough.

Destiny 2, while I'm sure will contain a shit ton of old and scrapped content (namely Io and Chicago), I think they need to use it as the refresh and finally stop playing this really shitty catch up schedule they've been on since even before launch of Destiny. Delays are expected but it's crazy how wonky Destiny updates have been.

*Waves* hey there! :)

I am still on occasionally but earlier in the evening my time so not crossing over with you so much :)

Seeing you and Boguester on Xbox I have been seriously swithering about asking to run a lighthouse card and watch you guys in action, but you will have better things to do! :)

I've got an Xbox message from dredgen yor so I'll connect up with him/her there.

Hey! Yea sorry I didn't reply to this sooner. But like Drizz just said above, feel free to message anytime even if we're not on since we're usually doing runs on PS4. I'm always down to play Trials while it's active.

I played a Rift match where I grabbed the spark twice, and my teammates didn't want to push until I pushed. Like it should be the opposite! I we were basically standing in a horizontal line so it wasn't like I was behind them, we were side by side!

Mindlog

I played a Rift match where I grabbed the spark twice, and my teammates didn't want to push until I pushed. Like it should be the opposite! I we were basically standing in a horizontal line so it wasn't like I was behind them, we were side by side!
I got a great gif if I remember to make it. So many frustrating games, but when it clicks it's great.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Only two things would make me really hype. A confirmed PC release or it being on the Neo at 60fps.

Is it safe to say from a PVP standpoint the U.S is the most dominate country. Splatoon is dominated by Asia for example.

separate PvP and PvE balance for gods sake.

This is one of the most egregious examples of the "Bungie knows best" mindset that can be so frustrating. I can't think of anyone in the player community who enjoys or supports this philosophy, but Bungie have stuck to their guns about it being a crucial "design pillar" for the franchise. They were still staunchly defending it in one of their recent Twitch streams (I believe it was the April update PvP changes), which makes me very pessimistic about a change of heart in D2. The reality is that D1 has been tremendously hampered by it and the franchise will continue to suffer until Bungie acknowledges they can't make the same weapons serve two masters.

Is it safe to say from a PVP standpoint the U.S is the most dominate country. Splatoon is dominated by Asia for example.

The large majority of top PvP streamers/tournament participants are American. A handful of UK players as well, but the lag is too unreasonable to have people from different countries playing so most international folks get kinda edged out.

Could be worse: They could require you to have DD-WRT to get it :p

Oh gosh no, never again!!!!

It actually is worse, I need a stinkin FWC armor piece while doing this :X

Instead of buying one for 75 marks, I just got 135... I levelled up to Rank 26 and got a class item, yesssss..

Then I spent my 135 marks on a Special Engram and got a HAVOC PIGEON aka 3 marks, YES!!!

I should have just got a FWC helm -_-

I'm 11 Str away from a 4-4-4 Warlock build... AHHHHH!!!!!

I'm actually a little closer, like 8 disc if I wear other gear that isn't as optimized perks wise.

Dat new content pull.... :eek:
hey everybody! It's been a while. Haven't turned on Destiny in a couple of months.
Will return after Uncharted 4. #DGAF is lyfe.

Shito

Edit:
OH SHIT
Someone has a printer

Ci3AIp-UUAEn_EG.jpg:large
Hohoho!
I've heard things about this expansion at the beginning of this year. If they didn't change plans (at least the title is still the same ^^), it will be comparable in size and activities with TTK.
Surprised about the Destiny 2 "reboot", though.

I just rerolled my 335 Light Beyond Nemesis 35 times and not once got something better than a 93% and ran out of Glass Needles and ended up with an 83% roll, RIP.

Xur, I'm buying all the glass needles.

Does this means The Return of iRAWR? (TM)
We shall see, you could say it is my destiny?! ...Hahahahaha...destiny puns :p
RIP

IRawr is busy, those mice aren't going to sacrifice themselves after all.
Haha I miss Dgaf :/ had to crunch data numbers for 6-7 hours today...Ughh

Regardless I hope everyone in Dgaf is well! Need to find time hopefully when the new content hits this fall. Hoping so

Spent almost an hour trying to get 4 4 4 with no luck. I would have been so hype haha. I now have only 10k glimmer with only 180 armor parts and 0 glass needles. Rip

11 str, I will find you.

Top Bottom