• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT41| Don't Worry, Leave Happy

Lies, he plays The Division regularly.

tumblr_mf7kluvzfp1r922azo1_r1_500.gif

I know nothing about anime. I literally googled "anime heartbreak gif"

Who's that girl in your avatar? :eek:

Julia Voth. You're welcome.

Kinda old post here but wanted to mention that I'm always up for doing runs with anyone that's interested. If people like PvP/Trials and want to improve then it's always worth a shot regardless of the outcome. Of course this weekend is out but maybe next if you're around. It's always tough to coordinate schedules (there are still many people I haven't been able to run with yet), but I just wanted to mention that you shouldn't ever worry about asking. We play with lots of different people but we can always make time for new folks, especially if we haven't played together and/or you still want the emblem or even the grimoire.

Hi there.
This is really a combo reply to both of you :) I really appreciate that you're both up for it, and up for helping people in general :) I think thats an amazing thing.

Never been to the lighthouse ...I've stared at it from afar since the first week it came out in year 1...it's like a mythical place to me now...part of me is almost scared to go in case it turns out not to be real.

I'll drop you a note next week and if the timings work out then great, if not it's totally fine :)

Anyway I think people helping each other has been the best thing about Destiny. They've managed to make a game, where even in PvP it feels like it's community versus the game. Particularly community versus raids and community versus RNG. I think they've done it by giving everyone a common enemy (some times a boss, often RNG and occasionally Bungie themselves).

I guess I could grab some Y2 Kherpi's Sting... maybe get in on this invis-shotgun-scumbag hype next week. I'd only need Skull of Ahamkara, Eternal Warrior and AC Feedback Fences to re-complete the collection, but who honestly cares about any of those. The combination of exotic kiosks and perpetual vault shortage has forced me to finally start deleting all those useless exotics I used to keep lying around for posterity's sake.

I will be buying everything but khepri today. Will leave me needing the titan gauntlets and zen meteor to complete the exotic collection again.

Shader and emblems almost complete. Just need Amanda to sell some blue ships!!

Waldini

GAF.

2 weeks ago I "robbed' (was on the other team) a team-mate (and XBL friend) of his Unbroken. He is still extremely salty.

Is there a cure for this kind of mental instability?

GAF.

2 weeks ago I "robbed' (was on the other team) a team-mate (and XBL friend) of his Unbroken. He is still extremely salty.

Julia Voth

umm.... git gud? I have no idea why anyone would care so much about an Unbroken, and if he does care that much then it shouldn't be so impossible to eventually get one. Play kinda aggressive early to get some quick kills, then switch to super-passive mode and snipe from the back of the map. Use your super and heavy for additional easy kills then once you hit 15 go into hide-&-seek mode, stay the hell away from everyone. It's a silly medal tbh.

Deku Tree

Maybe I'll wait to buy this next expansion when Activision bargin bins it on Black Friday 2016. By then we'll know more about the content roadmap for y3 and there will be a lot of on lvl people to help carry through the raid.

Waldini

Julia Voth

umm.... git gud? I have no idea why anyone would care so much about an Unbroken, and if he does care that much then it shouldn't be so impossible to eventually get one. Play kinda aggressive early to get some quick kills, then switch to super-passive mode and snipe from the back of the map. Use your super and heavy for additional easy kills then once you hit 15 go into hide-&-seek mode, stay the hell away from everyone. It's a silly medal tbh.

Mind you, I'm not a PvP player. Hell.. I only play Trials and Iron Banner and stayed the hell away from regular Crucible because of the horrendous lag. Trials and IB was fun because you could get good gear. I'm not the type of person that knows what each medal means. I certainly at the time didn't know what the fuck Unbroken was either. I told him that but instead he gave me all sorts o bad language thing .. words .. stuff.

He's still extremely salty. Hell, I was on the other team. What do you expect me to do? Loose because of his 15-0? GTFO.

Void Exotic Sword ... soon. Armsday next-week, then the Strike and I'm done with it. Had the quest open on my Warlock. Had to do the PvP quest ... well, screw that. Skipped it.

phen0m24

Julia Voth

Never been unbroken I know you all are shocked.
Did get 2 phantoms though

Maybe I'll wait to buy this next expansion when Activision bargin bins it on Black Friday 2016. By then we'll know more about the content roadmap for y3 and there will be a lot of on lvl people to help carry through the raid.

Is this really Deku? This sounds like evil twin alt-Deku or something. :p

E92 M3

I'm 11 Str away from a 4-4-4 Warlock build... AHHHHH!!!!!

I'm actually a little closer, like 8 disc if I wear other gear that isn't as optimized perks wise.

I am also 4-4-3 on warlock, but not as close to you. My hunter is 1(!) intellect away from 5-4-2.

WeTeHa

Man I wish I had wipeds imago loop roll. My outlaw/rifled barrel/mulligan roll is pretty good and a lot of fun to use, but I really miss the hung jury explosions.

With Trials canceled for the weekend I was wondering if we could get some members of DGAF to help me with a Flawless Raider run of Crota's End on Xbox One? I created a link on the100 for those who want to join. I'm aiming for Noon EST tomorrow but if there were people who wanted to do it at like 10 EST tonight that would work as well.

https://www.the100.io/game/638014

Thank you in advance!

I guess I could grab some Y2 Kherpi's Sting... maybe get in on this invis-shotgun-scumbag hype next week. I'd only need Skull of Ahamkara, Eternal Warrior and AC Feedback Fences to re-complete the collection, but who honestly cares about any of those. The combination of exotic kiosks and perpetual vault shortage has forced me to finally start deleting all those useless exotics I used to keep lying around for posterity's sake.

One of us... One of us...

rezn0r

i was with you when I got it. :)

Have had Imago Loop sitting in storage for a few months and just realized the other day while playing with DIM at work that I have the Fatebringer roll. Immediately infused it up a bit more but haven't been able to play too much since then. Was pumped/felt dumb though.

WipedOut

Have had Imago Loop sitting in storage for a few months and just realized the other day while playing with DIM at work that I have the Fatebringer roll. Immediately infused it up a bit more but haven't been able to play too much since then. Was pumped/felt dumb though.
What are your middle row perks? Also if it's the fakebringer roll you are required to post it here once a day for the next 6 months. ;)

Dont give in to the dark side drizz, you know how much we would rage if we ever faced a team like that in trials D:

rezn0r

What are your middle row perks? Also if it's the fakebringer roll you are required to post it here once a day for the next 6 months. ;)

When I say "Fatebringer roll" I meant Firefly+Outlaw, I'm not sure of the middle list but I'll get this post updated when I'm back home or where I can use DIM. I know it has Smallbore which I think I had it set on?

Does this qualify? Or am I a case of blue balls haha.

Estus

Neo Member
Are there still any active groups from GAF? All clans listed on the OP seem to be dead or I didn't look well enough - joined SEXY but got a message from the leader that I joined during a dead period heh...

Iceman829

GAF.

Only one way to solve this problem. Play more crucible and t bag his orb every single time he dies. When he tries to snipe run into his body pushing him across the map. If he uses a rocket launcher try to jump in front of him or drop a titan bubble so he blows himself up.

Hohoho!
I've heard things about this expansion at the beginning of this year. If they didn't change plans (at least the title is still the same ^^), it will be comparable in size and activities with TTK.
Surprised about the Destiny 2 "reboot", though.
Sharing is caring

X-Frame

I can't get into the Omolon Handcannons at all. I have a few good rolls too and I bought the current vendor The Vanity which has a perfect 100 Recoil direction stat -- but still it feels very awkward and difficult for me to use.

The Eyasluna has the same poor Recoil stat as the Hawkmoon and yet feels way better. Maybe it's the sound? Or any other hidden stats or aspects that I can't explain.

rezn0r

Was sitting in traffic for my commute. Here's my ghetto ass using DIM at work. Can grab a real screenshot whenever I'm home & back on PS4. Wiped's is better! And yeah I don't know why I haven't been using this and haven't infused it to 335 yet :]

8PgYabC.png

Is there a site that lists EVERY emblem and shader in the game (with ways to obtain them). Including hidden or special ones like the charity and soundtrack ones?

It seems like a lot of sites (e.g wiki) just stopped caring after Y1.

Top Bottom