• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT41| Don't Worry, Leave Happy

Is there a site that lists EVERY emblem and shader in the game (with ways to obtain them). Including hidden or special ones like the charity and soundtrack ones?

It seems like a lot of sites (e.g wiki) just stopped caring after Y1.

The Kisok in game does a fairly good job of telling you.

When it says "Vanguard Strikes" it means only normal not heroic.

Scarab can only be obtained by winning in Trials on a 9-0 card.

There's two for the sountracks that don't show in the kiosk.

WeTeHa

RIP the dream.

I'm short 2 points in intellect for 2/5/5 with graviton and I just rerolled graviton 60 times and didn't get the roll I needed. 15k glimmer, 600 armor materials and 60 glass needles wasted.

RIP the dream.

I'm short 2 points in intellect for 2/5/5 with graviton and I just rerolled graviton 60 times and didn't get the roll I needed. 15k glimmer, 600 armor materials and 60 glass needles wasted.

Ouch, on a scale of 1-10 how bad do you feel? I felt disgusting after spending over 100k glimmer and depleting everything trying to get the perfect Hopscotch roll

Axoman

Julia Voth

umm.... git gud? I have no idea why anyone would care so much about an Unbroken, and if he does care that much then it shouldn't be so impossible to eventually get one. Play kinda aggressive early to get some quick kills, then switch to super-passive mode and snipe from the back of the map. Use your super and heavy for additional easy kills then once you hit 15 go into hide-&-seek mode, stay the hell away from everyone. It's a silly medal tbh.

Since no trials this weekend, are you interested in getting a group together for an XB1 raid to get some infusion fuel?

Did the Titan hammer get nerfed? Is probably just me, but I feel like I can't go on a slaughtering spree like before. Also, I feel like there had been a lot of talk about snipers in pvp, but all I'm seeing is long range primaries and shotguns.

Did the Titan hammer get nerfed? Is probably just me, but I feel like I can't go on a slaughtering spree like before. Also, I feel like there had been a lot of talk about snipers in pvp, but all I'm seeing is long range primaries and shotguns.

It got nerfed a while ago. The tracking and radius of the explosion. You need to be pretty much exact with them now to be effective.

Frenden

Banned
I'm back from a week out of town. On a scale of male pattern baldness to eyeball deep in mortgage payments, how Dad is Destiny these days?

Doom SP sounds amazing. Overwatch can't drop soon enough.

I'm back from a week out of town. On a scale of male pattern baldness to eyeball deep in mortgage payments, how Dad is Destiny these days?

Frenden!

The usual suspects are still here. It will be dead this weekend because of Trials being cancelled.

But, if you haven't seen yet, there was a leaked image of the next content drop called Rise of Iron.

Also, DOOM IS AMAZING. I know you. You will LOVE it.

phen0m24

It's nerfed but still fun. I jump a lot more to throw the hammers now.

It got nerfed a while ago. The tracking and radius of the explosion. You need to be pretty much exact with them now to be effective.

Sadly, yes.

Oh well lookie here!!!! Mah dude. You didn't bring home cats in your luggage I hope

Frenden!

The usual suspects are still here. It will be dead this weekend because of Trials being cancelled.

But, if you haven't seen yet, there was a leaked image of the next content drop called Rise of Iron.

Also, DOOM IS AMAZING. I know you. You will LOVE it.

Doom got middling reviews (the one I watched) but it looks sick.

E92 M3

Refinanced mortgage is overdue and the wife is having an affair. Kids are in private school going to ivy, though.

Lnkn52

Dat Nolan North Kotaku article retweet

https://twitter.com/shinobi602/status/733679702720794624

ONe of Jason's sources revealed themselves?

cc11f0337a6a7ca1a976143cbee103d9_400x400.jpeg

Shito

Sharing is caring
I don't have a lot of details, just knew the title and the fact that it was supposed to be in line with what TTK brought: new story missions, new strikes (at least 2), and a new raid. I was told some old weapons would return, and it would open up a new zone on the north-east of the cosmodrome, "Plague Lands".
That's all I got, and keep in mind that this was a few months ago, so maybe some details / names / plans will change.

Also my source was confused about this releasing in April: one of Jason's sources is also stating that they first wanted this to release in April, so maybe the delay will make it so they will add more to it than what I was told.

spyder_ur

They canceled Trials and IB again? Lame, I was looking forward to them. I don't know how bad the glitch is though. Is it common?

News on Destiny expansions is always exciting. Wish it didn't look like Earth, but oh well.

E92 M3

They canceled Trials and IB again? Lame, I was looking forward to them. I don't know how bad the glitch is though. Is it common?

News on Destiny expansions is always exciting. Wish it didn't look like Earth, but oh well.

Snow is enough to get me excited.

I don't have a lot of details, just knew the title and the fact that it was supposed to be in line with what TTK brought: new story missions, new strikes (at least 2), and a new raid. I was told some old weapons would return, and it would open up a new zone on the north-east of the cosmodrome, "Plague Lands".
That's all I got, and keep in mind that this was a few months ago, so maybe some details / names / plans will change.

Also my source was confused about this releasing in April: one of Jason's sources is also stating that they first wanted this to release in April, so maybe the delay will make it so they will add more to it than what I was told.

That's cool! Maybe they will move out of Old Russia in the cosmodrome. Similar to what they did with TTK on Mars. I forgot the new location atm. Buy super excited.

It never dropped for you in Y1? Because you can always just grab them from the Kiosk for the Y2 version.

The Kisok has Int/Dis with grenade throw distance and pulse reloader.

I didn't start my Warlock till year 2, so I never got them year one I mained Hunter and Titan the whole time.

Are sunbreakers year 2 good useful fun?

Homeboyd

Where on there does it say it frees up touch of flame?
Haha it doesn't. But it gives you a second solar grenade (it does say that) which means you don't have to select that in your subclass and can select Touch of Flame instead (bc you're sure as shit not selecting Angel of Light).

What about House of Wolves?

There were many of us hyped for snowy environments when the preview video for House of Wolves was shown only to be disappointed.

Point being I wouldn't be so sure just because of a single image.

That said, I hope we a get a new snowy environment as well to patrol among other gametypes.

E92 M3

There were many of us hyped for snowy environments when the preview video for House of Wolves was shown only to be disappointed.

Point being I wouldn't be so sure just because of a single image.

That said, I hope we a get a new snowy environment as well to patrol among other gametypes.

Ah I see, but snow is very prominent in this promo picture and this is a much bigger expansion. I am remaining optimistic!

darknil

Pretty good to see hype due to the image, hopefully something worth is shown on E3.

I've been trying to wrap my head trying to figure where the raids go in the story.
VoG has been referenced on HoW and TTK story missions, referencing that the Vanguard assault on that was successful, I'm guessing that when Ikora says that it means that Vanguard attack was made by you and your fireteam.

Crota, on the other hand in not particularly referenced on the story, I mean, we killed Crota, yes, but I took that was on the story mission, not on the raid itself, so am I be wrong?

PoE, well, is made available only after story missions are done, which is ok since we capture Skolas at the end. My only question regarding this is, is Skolas dead after level 35 or we just pretend to kill him just for fun?

King's Fall is not referenced at all, that is normal since we are still to get content after TTK, but on the last story bit of TTK we kill Oryx, he re-appers, laughs and then disintegrates. Am I missing any text that connects that last story mission to KF?

I wish that the raids explained why we are there in the first place so they feel more connected to the overall experience.

Axoman

Haha it doesn't. But it gives you a second solar grenade (it does say that) which means you don't have to select that in your subclass and can select Touch of Flame instead (bc you're sure as shit not selecting Angel of Light).

Foolish!

Angel of Light and Empyrean Bellicose for life!

WipedOut

Misread that I thought you were saying you don't have to select touch of flame doh

Edit: top of the page hype! I would post it but trance and LT have done enough of that lately

Top Bottom