• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT41| Don't Worry, Leave Happy

I just need 1 salvage win.

match 1) 1 teammate dies and leaves, 2v3 all match. GG, we lose.
match 2) teammates are terrible
match 3) puts me in progress on a 2v3 down 2k points.

Yea... idk why I do this to myself.

Edit; match 4, 2 people left after the other team completed a relic. Was 1 second away from capping the final relic down by 100 when time expired. Like fucking seriously, no overtime while trying to cap relic?!

GAME 5. Someone quit when only down 1400 points. COME THE FUCK ON PEOPLE.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I just need 1 salvage win.

match 1) 1 teammate dies and leaves, 2v3 all match. GG, we lose.
match 2) teammates are terrible
match 3) puts me in progress on a 2v3 down 2k points.

Yea... idk why I do this to myself.

I needed a salvage and a rift win for the weekly crucible yesterday.

oh god

oh god

there is something SO bad about playing objective-based game modes with randoms that don't understand said game modes.

e.g. taking the charge/deploying the probe all alone and dying/getting sabotaged about 5 seconds later. EVERY TIME.

ocean

Banned
I needed a salvage and a rift win for the weekly crucible yesterday.

oh god

oh god

there is something SO bad about playing objective-based game modes with randoms that don't understand said game modes.

e.g. taking the charge/deploying the probe all alone and dying/getting sabotaged about 5 seconds later. EVERY TIME.
When playing Salvage its just not worth the risk to cap the point. Just wait for enemy team to do it and disable probe.

Frenden

Banned
im about to break something

I play PvP solo more often than is healthy and my stats reflect it. SBMM makes solo PvP the worst grind-fuck of late-game joining and braindead teammate pairing imaginable. Add in worse than year one lag and I'm surprised I haven't commissioned a rocket to fire my PS4 into the sun.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
When playing Salvage its just not worth the risk to cap the point. Just wait for enemy team to do it and disable probe.

That's my point - I cant prevent a random from doing it which is why playing salvage with randoms suuuuucks

I play PvP solo more often than is healthy and my stats reflect it. SBMM makes solo PvP the worst grind-fuck of late-game joining and braindead teammate pairing imaginable. Add in worse than year one lag and I'm surprised I haven't commissioned a rocket to fire my PS4 into the sun.

Hahaha that's very true.

No fun allowed.

It's the worst when you play zone control and no one captures flags. I had a match where I was capping B and I had 3 or 4 teammates just run right past me. The fact that people play that mode like regular control is what ruins it for me, at least in regular control, your teammates are still contributing to the score.

Randoms are just the worst.

What loadouts have you guys found effective in CoE this week? Torn between various options:

Primary: High-Impact Scout or Bad Juju or Hawkmoon?
Secondary: Queenbreaker or Sidearm?

WeTeHa

What loadouts have you guys found effective in CoE this week? Torn between various options:

Primary: High-Impact Scout or Bad Juju or Hawkmoon?
Secondary: Queenbreaker or Sidearm?

I ran hawkmoon and imago loop. Also tried bad juju and no time to explain, but handcannons were more fun.

shermas

I ran hawkmoon and imago loop. Also tried bad juju and no time to explain, but handcannons were more fun.

Scout rifles and hand cannons... I was using NTTE for a while bc of the ammo situation, but I was balls with it. Kept missing precision kills.

Isn't that one of the ships you get from sterling treasures, or is it just the taken one?

I have no idea where I got it from, but it looks cool!

12912353_458931854310517_606819422_n.jpg

That's my point - I cant prevent a random from doing it which is why playing salvage with randoms suuuuucks

Oh yeah?.
Ok, picture this
Chaperone quest. Need to kill the brothers. Join up with 2 randoms at the final boss.
I kill one of the brothers with shotgun. 2nd one almost dead. I died. One of the randoms kills him with (drumroll)...telesco.

I could literaly cry. WTF. I left imediatly after this.

Trakan

Someone on reddit had a pretty great idea to keep Iron Banner from being delayed. Just make it mayhem. People will have supers by the time anyone can do the glitch.

darthbob

Europa, please.

Doubt we'll see it until 2017 (Destiny 2). :(

That ROI image, while could just be artistic license, seems to imply that we're gonna be going beyond the walls of the Cosmodrome.

If you notice that on those European Dead Zone crucible maps, the Fallen ketch that seems to be in the battle with some unknown ground forces, I think that'll be part of the next story.

Trakan

Doubt we'll see it until 2017 (Destiny 2). :(

That ROI image, while could just be artistic license, seems to imply that we're gonna be going beyond the walls of the Cosmodrome.

If you notice that on those European Dead Zone crucible maps, the Fallen ketch that seems to be in the battle with some unknown ground forces, I think that'll be part of the next story.

Yeah, the Cosmodrome is the best patrol in the game, so I'm fine with that.

Just wishful thinking on my part.

ocean

Banned
DO Cloak: Check.
NM Bond: Check.

Now for that FWC beach towel. Forgot all about that damn quest, though. It's been so long.
I recently got my second cloak. Just missing New Monarchy now but I'm only at like rank 10 so it'll be a while. Not that I mind, I need a few months before braving the strike playlist again.

Has anyone else seen that Reddit thread about the rise of iron poster and how the big wall in the background might be the big wall at the intro of the game where ghost wakes you up? It's got some solid points behind it and it makes sense the way they put it.

Has anyone else seen that Reddit thread about the rise of iron poster and how the big wall in the background might be the big wall at the intro of the game where ghost wakes you up? It's got some solid points behind it and it makes sense the way they put it.

Got a link?

Edit: Top of Page! FYI trials was cancelled because I am out of town and can't play.

Top Bottom