• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT41| Don't Worry, Leave Happy

darthbob

Yeah, the Cosmodrome is the best patrol in the game, so I'm fine with that.

Just wishful thinking on my part.

I'm so down for Europa tho

Just imagine, the greater Cabal Empire using it as a staging base to launch a full assault on the Sol System. Count me in.

Mindlog

I'm down tonight also.

Currently at shield bros in the nightfall if somebody wants to jump in for a quick win.
Did you complete it? I know that encounter can be a spot of bother sometimes so if you need help let me know.

I can fly through the entire strike very quickly, but the boss room can get to me.

Since i can't play trials here's trials gifs:

TFW you jump over death itself

3oEjHUmarLI1XnOOek.gif

How to kill someone with an overshield with the doctrine

3o6EhQel3JbMsOFBU4.gif

Trials how i miss thee ;_;

I recently got my second cloak. Just missing New Monarchy now but I'm only at like rank 10 so it'll be a while. Not that I mind, I need a few months before braving the strike playlist again.

I really don't feel like grinding again on my hunter. I'm only an 8 on NM and 2 on FWC.

Just got a soulstealers claw with the perks, perfect balance or handlaid stock, with handlaid stock i have as much stability as doctrine. And the last perk is rodeo. :)

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Thorn like misses like a lot of shots. It's rare to hit shots in succession. I don't think I have even though it's obvious it should hit.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I just found out "throwing knife kills" works on dead bodies. If you throw a knife on a dead body it counts as a knife kill still. What.

Pro Tip:

It totally matters what your overall light is when you're infusing a gear in terms of % of stats.

Ex: I had gloves that were 310 @ 92%, I infused to 330 and % went down to 88% because I was like 300 Light overall. I did this 2 more times and all 3 times % went DOWN.

Then I made myself 333 overall, infused 2 things up and BOTH % went up.

phen0m24

Playing against a team in Elimination using a perfect rolled grasp, thorn and her benevolence is so dirty.
X I need to do elimination bounties in order to unlock the wkly crucible bounties. I don't have a "team" at the moment. If you're on later can I grab you? :)

Top Bottom