• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT41| Don't Worry, Leave Happy

WeTeHa

Good stuff guys.

Either Hedera moved to the top of Mt. Everest or she's living in a wind tunnel :p

Pandora, if you're looking to run a raid tomorrow I'm game. I have a totems cp in case you just want to do warpriest, but I can do a full run as well.

G1hLrku.png

After I get that exotic titan towel, everything is pure sport from now.

Good stuff guys.

Either Hedera moved to the top of Mt. Everest or she's living in a wind tunnel :p

Pandora, if you're looking to run a raid tomorrow I'm game. I have a totems cp in case you just want to do warpriest, but I can do a full run as well.

Aw yeah, everyone in pro mode; I also need to run it on my Warlock and should be around so if a group gets started I'll sign up.

X-Frame

Bungie needs to fix these green lights on exotic weapons.

Why is Thunderlord pulsing with green energy?! Has it been like this for awhile? Haven't taken Thunderlord out for a spin in forever.

E92 M3

Good stuff guys.

It's nice and clear up here :p Air is fresh!

MechDX

Everything.

KF, CoE, Nightfall, Faction rank ups.

Do the CM first since you'll get guaranteed 335 special/heavy and artifact. Then faction rank ups for up to 330 gear. Then move on to CoE and Nightfall.

You can farm CoE for Ghost, Class item and HoW exotic weapons up to 335.
You can farm Nightfall for boss drops - gauntlets and primary up to 335.

Just got back into this game after a 4 month layoff. I could never find a group on the Xbox to actually complete a raid with. Does anyone here actually play this and can get a raid party together?

Hedera

Good stuff guys.

The struggle to the top wasn't easy, but in the end I got there and you guys were there with me. I shall never forget and I'm sure your ears loved it!

Servbot #42

Unconfirmed Member
So some random dude invited me to do vault of glass with another guy, guys i don't think you can do vault of glass with only 3 persons, shit is incredible hard. It didn't help that both of them were level 30, i've had to quit after 20 minutes because we made zero progress. Oh and and i got a sublime engram but i should probably save it until i have a light level of over 300, currently 287.

I went to look for the moment the first guy got dick-punched

was not disappointed

lol, there is a separate highlight for that

https://www.twitch.tv/unstablelive/v/22509301

edit: ah i see the good doctor already posted it XD

Just got back into this game after a 4 month layoff. I could never find a group on the Xbox to actually complete a raid with. Does anyone here actually play this and can get a raid party together?

There are players on xbox here but very few compared to ps4, you may be better off looking on lfg or the in-built matchmaking feature in the destiny app.

So some random dude invited me to do vault of glass with another guy, guys i don't think you can do vault of glass with only 3 persons, shit is incredible hard. It didn't help that both of them were level 30, i've had to quit after 20 minutes because we made zero progress. Oh and and i got a sublime engram but i should probably save it until i have a light level of over 300, currently 287.

sublime engrams usually decrypt between 280-300 light, they are not tied to your LL so you can decrypt them straight away.

Welp, I go on vacation for a week and we get leaks for the next expansion and D2. E3 can't get here soon enough.

I'm also happy to hear the next raid will be against the fallen... Fuck fighting the Cabal. =P

XBox raid was very successful. Boosted my Bladedancer build 10 LL up to 327, and hit 5/5/1 with every perk I'd want. Besides the non-Adept CB Doctrine, it's pretty darn close to my PS4 character. One more raid should get this build to my 330+ target range. GGs XBox Unicorns.

WipedOut

XBox raid was very successful. Boosted my Bladedancer build 10 LL up to 327, and hit 5/5/1 with every perk I'd want. Besides the non-Adept CB Doctrine, it's pretty darn close to my PS4 character. One more raid should get this build to my 330+ target range. GGs XBox Unicorns.
I wish I had that two to the morgue on PS4. Damn!

I wish I had that two to the morgue on PS4. Damn!

Yeah it's legit, especially since your character doesn't have the quest Conspiracy. I'll max it out once I buy more weapon parts, lol. The armor part drought is very severe though. I need to be more careful since I'm so used to leveling and infusing gear willy-nilly. I'm okay now that I have the build set, but 10 parts per infusion really sucks since I want to keep all my gear at max light to optimize future drops.

edit: also, why the hell didn't you have any of those god-roll snipers on X1 ....PJSalt....

WipedOut

Yeah it's legit, especially since your character doesn't have the quest Conspiracy. I'll max it out once I buy more weapon parts, lol. The armor part drought is very severe though. I need to be more careful since I'm so used to leveling and infusing gear willy-nilly. I'm okay now that I have the build set, but 10 parts per infusion really sucks since I want to keep all my gear at max light to optimize future drops.

edit: also, why the hell didn't you have any of those god-roll snipers on X1 ....PJSalt....
Haven't played on that account since April update popped. Lol

How was last nights gaf on gaf action? Apols I couldn't make it last night when you invited me Mehr. I was remote play editing shareplay clips before bed. I will be around tonight if there is another round of matches.

The reason I dont play zone control is because randoms don't know what the hell to do.

Thats not exclusive to zone control. Randoms don't know how to play Salvage or Control either.

Pretty sure that some randoms are unaware of being able to revive people as well.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
At least with those modes you could get away with not capturing if you keep kills up. In zone you have to have at least two zones captured at all times.

SgtCobra

Perhaps I'm LttP but what the hell happened to the matchmaking system? Matches are as sweaty as ever and I keep getting paired against 3+ fireteams. Did they stealth change the matchmaking method or something?

Perhaps I'm LttP but what the hell happened to the matchmaking system? Matches are as sweaty as ever and I keep getting paired against 3+ fireteams. Did they stealth change the matchmaking method or something?

They stealth fiddled with it again, denied that they had (again) but introduced new settings (again) on Thursday

Unless they bite the bullet and reset to HoWs settings the crucible will die out

SgtCobra

They stealth fiddled with it again, denied that they had (again) but introduced new settings (again) on Thursday

Unless they bite the bullet and reset to HoWs settings the crucible will die out
Thanks for your reply, I appreciate the explanation. It's really killing the fun out of pvp. I think I'm done with it till that new DLC drops or till they revert the settings just like you said.

Top Bottom