• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT41| Don't Worry, Leave Happy

Guys destiny is on sale on PSN, i'm gonna get it. I think there's a co-op quest only new people can make so maybe i could use some help with that

Is it the taken king version that is on sale. I can do the co-op quest with you it you want. I'm on UK time and mainly play on evenings but some days I am on during the afternoon

SLK4V3I.png

Maximum stats by armor type. I saved it to my mobile phone so I can obsessively min/max my armor. I've got some reallllly good Titan stuff and some OK warlock stuff. My hunter still needs some work.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Well I just learned that if you have ranked up to rank 3 in Iron Banner and do not make it back to the tower before Saladin leaves you forfeit the rank up package.

That sucks.

ocean

Banned
320 ghost from nightfall. I'm 335.

Leave happy my ass :p
Would a 335 ghost have made you any happier? :p

In all seriousness is there *anything* good in the NF loot table? I know Shaxx bounties can drop sweet Party Crashers (the dream), Crucible rank up can give Longbow and Lord High Fixer. Vanguard rank can drop LDR, Comedian, Zombie Apocalype, TDYK....but is there a single decent drop in the NF table?

LTWood12

In all seriousness is there *anything* good in the NF loot table? I know Shaxx bounties can drop sweet Party Crashers (the dream), Crucible rank up can give Longbow and Lord High Fixer. Vanguard rank can drop LDR, Comedian, Zombie Apocalype, TDYK....but is there a single decent drop in the NF table?

Exotics. 330 Legendary weapons/armor. Basically depends on the roll. But yeah, I don't really go into Nightfalls expecting anything. Biggest loot incentive is the strike specific loot drop-rate being buffed.

Nah I just do NF for the rep. NF should just reward flat out 20 strange coins.

But this just goes to show how every update is still one step forward, two steps back.

334 drops when you're 335.
NF ghosts locked to 320, makes no sense.
IB package ghost and artifact at 320? What's the point?

ocean

Banned
Nah I just do NF for the rep. NF should just reward flat out 20 strange coins.

But this just goes to show how every update is still one step forward, two steps back.

334 drops when you're 335.
NF ghosts locked to 320, makes no sense.
IB package ghost and artifact at 320? What's the point?
The IB packages thing was funny :p but I don't think it's fair to say the game took 2 steps back. We're back at that beautiful HoW-esque place where you can play for fun instead of chasing numbers.

Unless you go after that T12 build...then the number chasing is gonna be so very real :|

I was just legit curious if NFs could even theoretically give a good reward. Seems the only possibilities are just vendor re rolls on bad guns and ugly armor? :p

My god. Im on the 4th round of PoE41 to get the sterling thing. If I get kicked I'll rage.
Rip

On one hand Bungie is never on time. On the other hand, people were getting kicked an hour before the update and couldn't get back in (myself included).

I keep getting Spektar gloves.

I kind of don't care for the Spektar stuff, at least the Warlock stuff. Helmet is cool, Gloves are aight. Don't like the chest piece. Boots are aight.

The Sublime stuff is by far my favorite though. Wish I could get more pieces to drop.

Top Bottom