• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT41| Don't Worry, Leave Happy

Ferny

I keep getting Spektar gloves.

I kind of don't care for the Spektar stuff, at least the Warlock stuff. Helmet is cool, Gloves are aight. Don't like the chest piece. Boots are aight.

The Sublime stuff is by far my favorite though. Wish I could get more pieces to drop.

I have so many damn Spektar gloves. It's insane really.

Daemul

My group and I had just managed to complete our 3rd Challenge mode and had all just gotten the Piston chest before we got kicked. Thank god for that, thats the Raid done for the week.

Deku Tree

Went to switch characters and got sent to the create your first character screen. Select Warlock, Hunter, or Titan... RIP

Mindlog

I dropped PvP for months after SBMM was introduced. However, this last Iron Banner was on the whole pretty spectacular compared to most of my time with Destiny PvP. For me the matchmaking was as competent as it has ever been. Very few matches were one-sided other than the obvious joining a game in progress vs a fireteam of 6 and even that was fun. Most matches were pretty close with some great back and forth. Lag really wasn't all that bad and I was using a fusion rifle. Fusion rifles are destroyed by lag and non-regs. Similarly the 'everything sucks' meta is actually working for me as well. There are lots of legendary PRs, SR, ARs, and HCs I could use and feel OK about. Even within those classes the different archetypes are competitive.

Not bad, Obama.

Special ammo changes still seem weird. No doubt they'll only look at some raw numbers, but I'm feeling it far more in PvE than PvP.

Why do I keep getting GOD DAMN SPEKTAR CHESTS? It's like the game is trolling me...
I don't know, the game is pretty honest when I preview what can be inside a sterling package:
cctEdYV.jpg

Top Bottom