• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT41| Don't Worry, Leave Happy

Acidote

join jayforone or Mindlog

Doing NFx3

Give me a few minutes, the game is patching something. Preparing to download for a while now.

Off-Topic but Overwatch is amazing. Been playing mostly on Xbox. My PS4 beta doesn't work for some reason

I don't see myself playing anything else for a while when it finally releases. PC for now, may double dip on PS4 depending on what my job colleages do.

Off-Topic but Overwatch is amazing. Been playing mostly on Xbox. My PS4 beta doesn't work for some reason
I'm stuck waiting till Thursday to play it because I didn't pre order it, I punch myself for not doing it, especially when I see people on my friends list playing it haha

About this time last year I think people started chasing max grimoire...I've not seen much mention of it since TTK.

Is anyone at max or actively chasing max?

Tbf the Challenge of Elders is anything but challenging but yeh it can make it a tedious (last week esp) experience grinding out the 30/90k

I was watching some of Dans Overwatch stream, what did you make of it?

Yeah difficulty even with the modifiers stacked against you is minimal. It's mostly just boring, especially if you run it back to back.

From what I played of Overwatch I thought it was pretty enjoyable. The different characters all seem different enough and I think there is at least one for anyone. Matches are fast paced. Abilities seem fairly balanced, and the ultimate abilities don't seem to be something that will feel like a cheap way to sway the game. My only concerns right now are that base player movement feels slow on most characters, and I wonder what kind of legs the game will have. Blizzard seems to have a good update strategy where maps and characters will be free and you'll only pay for cosmetic related stuff, so that's promising.

Mindlog

Give me a few minutes, the game is patching something. Preparing to download for a while now.

I don't see myself playing anything else for a while when it finally releases. PC for now, may double dip on PS4 depending on what my job colleages do.
Remote play on Remote Play is quite laggy. Apologies for the rough ride lol.

About this time last year I think people started chasing max grimoire...I've not seen much mention of it since TTK.

Is anyone at max or actively chasing max?

I am slowly grinding towards it. Just need 2 more VIPS I think and then finish off rumble, salvage and doubles wins. I do a bit on each every now and then when I don't have much else on

Servbot #42

Unconfirmed Member
i bought the collector's edition for PS4, now all i gotta do is download the game but that is gonna take awhile. Now i played the demo awhile back as a titan and i'm wondering if i should delete that character and start over, i'm slightly worried is gonna mess up my trophy progress.

NeOak

LT, got something for your remote play shenanigans: http://www.play-asia.com/remote-play-assist-attachment-for-playstation-vita-slim/13/70a3hf

i bought the collector's edition for PS4, now all i gotta do is download the game but that is gonna take awhile. Now i played the demo awhile back as a titan and i'm wondering if i should delete that character and start over, i'm slightly worried is gonna mess up my trophy progress.

It won't mess it up. It should grant you whatever trophies you should have unlocked.

Top Bottom