• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT41| Don't Worry, Leave Happy

Lnkn52

Jigga is the new Xbox Scorpio Confirmed

E92 M3

In my country and my family education is very disrespectful to call others whatever you like. But hey, this is the internet where everything is valid... or not. Actually, should not be.

The internet should remain free and unrestricted from government intervention. Nonetheless, context is important when taking offense. We're on NeoGAF discussing Destiny, obviously everything is very light-hearted at the end of the day.

Also, I wasn't born in America ;)

--

Moving on.........SBMM still sucks

Korosenai

The internet should remain free and unrestricted from government intervention. Nonetheless, context is important when taking offense. We're on NeoGAF discussing Destiny, obviously everything is very light-hearted at the end of the day.

--

Don't lie, you were born and raised in Chicago Illinois.

Salad Bar selling Chest, Arms (both ver.), Fusion and Sidearm

Fusion: Hidden Hand / Braced Frame / Hot Swap
Sidearm: Zen Moment / Hot Swap / Reinforced Barrel,Snapshot,QuickDraw

Do end game rewards still drop from rank 0 in IB like last time?
The blog post lists it like this.

Available as post-game drops:
Rank 2: Gauntlets, PlayStation Gauntlets
Rank 3: Chest Pieces, Sidearms
Rank 4: Fusion Rifles

It's control.

ch4fx_

• Fixed a bug where players could get additional Heavy Ammunition

Hell yes, IB tonight it is!

Hopefully I can group up with some of you that I played with last night, I should be on around 9(ish) central time.

Matt Frost

--

You didn't see my point at all saying all that... Again: I correct you, you stop. Period. You dont go on and on being rude and ignorant. You stop, apologize and leave.

Liamc723

Do end game rewards still drop from rank 0 in IB like last time?
The blog post lists it like this.

Available as post-game drops:
Rank 2: Gauntlets, PlayStation Gauntlets
Rank 3: Chest Pieces, Sidearms
Rank 4: Fusion Rifles

It's control.

We just got a fusion rifle and a sidearm in our first match. Not tied to rank.

I'm starting to play super casually again (as always), and caught wind that you can no longer get exotics in crucible matches. I stopped playing just before last Halloween's event ended. Any place to go to get a roundup of changes since I've been away? Is there more than the big April update that happened?

LifEndz

Damn...was hoping it'd be the sniper rifle this time around. Glad it's control. Good on Bungie making Iron Banner happen and fixing the infinite rocket bug so quickly.

ocean

Banned
Chill out, and stop causing drama. You're the one being rude and ignorant.
How dare you call a Matt Matty without subsequently apologizing in respectful deferral? Shame on you. You bring shame to this message board and, come to think of it, the entire internet.

chur

In my country it's very disrespectful to lie about an updated Crota Raid. I have been disrespected. I demand satisfaction.

MildSoss

Hey guys, I was wondering if the new and improved Crota raid has dropped yet. I heard a bungie insider on here saying it would drop this month. Thanks.

Arrrammis

Hey guys, I was wondering if the new and improved Crota raid has dropped yet. I heard a bungie insider on here saying it would drop this month. Thanks.

I'm not sure who you heard this from, but there's no "improved" Crota raid happening as far as I know. Some people claiming to be insiders popped in to here and Reddit saying that it would happen in march or with the april update, but it never did, and since Bungie never said anything about it officially, I'm assuming it's just made-up stuff for hype.

Although, King's Fall (Oryx raid) is much better in terms of drops than it was before, since it can drop up to 335, and does so frequently.

chur

But they're not as broken as snipers and shotguns.

If you're not first, you're last.

People only look to use the top tier, Reddit® approved weapons.

It's up to you to break the mold. Create the new meta.

Never accept the meta as it appears to be, dare to see it for what it could be.
I've been playing entirely too much Overwatch lol

Arrrammis

This page loads like crap for me

Are you browsing on mobile? If so, go to Preferences and turn "view GIFs" off. You can still click on a GIF to view it, but it won't load all GIFs on a page right when you open it. It makes it much easier to browse, it seems like they're what causes mobile Gaf to hiccup for me.

Lnkn52

Are you browsing on mobile? If so, go to Preferences and turn "view GIFs" off. You can still click on a GIF to view it, but it won't load all GIFs on a page right when you open it. It makes it much easier to browse, it seems like they're what causes mobile Gaf to hiccup for me.

Desktop

Designers > Sandbox

Top Bottom