• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT41| Don't Worry, Leave Happy

Matt Frost

get a Netduma

Huh, thanks for the tip, might as well buy one since Osiris and Destiny PVP is a pain in the ass with all that LAG... will Bungie ever fix this? Are they even capable of this? Doubt it. They lack the skill to do this since MM was supposed to make things better... yeah that definitely happened. Sure.

E92 M3

Huh, thanks for the tip, might as well buy one since Osiris and Destiny PVP is a pain in the ass with all that LAG... will Bungie ever fix this? Are they even capable of this? Doubt it. They lack the skill to do this since MM was supposed to make things better... yeah that definitely happened. Sure.

They just have to revert the SBMM changes, Matty.

Trakan

I've been having some insane luck with sublime engrams dropping lately. I got the full hunter set, I love it.

CjTk9nvWkAUBwI3.jpg:large

vctor182

First time running into that rocket ammo glitch. Hopefully it will be the last. I think they should just ditch heavy ammo altogether in crucible if you ask me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T29qvkdIA9E&feature=youtu.be

First time seeing it live too, hopefully the guy gets banned for all the reports we sent during the match. He wasn't a very good player so I can understand his reason for cheating to actually stand a chance. Nice crucible train by the way, completed all weekly bounties and got 335 T12 Dis/Str Sunbreakers

WeTeHa

So glad I'm done with those test weapons. I'm rank 5/3/3 and that's it. No idea how jigga can grind to level 15+ and not go insane :p

WipedOut

Don't do it. Choose LIFE.

I have always refused to do crucible test weapons so looks like I'm waiting another week

So glad I'm done with those test weapons. I'm rank 5/3/3 and that's it. No idea how jigga can grind to level 15+ and not go insane :p
Same here, or will be. I hit Rank 5 on my Titan and never bothered with the other two alts until recently. I don't know how he does it either, the dude is an animal.

WeTeHa

Anybody interested in running golg challenge x2 later today? I have a golg cp. tentative start: 4pm EST.

1. weteha
2. Tick
3. pandora
4. phantom

Anybody interested in running golg challenge x2 later today? I have a golg cp. tentative start: 4pm EST.

1. weteha
2. Tick
3. Pandora012

Finally got around to editing this clip from last week's reset scrubbing. It's a good way to scare fireteam members who haven't seen this before.

JmUfzud.gif

Dude WeTeHa did that a couple of times. It freaked me out, because I was right next to Oryx.

My Gunsmith ranks are currently 17-15-15, only ever done the PVE weapons.
I don't know, I enjoy Patrol, and using different guns for a couple hours a week is interesting.

So jelly right now. Which activity are you seeing the most sublime drops from?

I'd like to know this too Trakan.
Not saying there's a secret way to get Sublimes to drop...

Trakan

Had to read this three times, and double check who it was from. :)

good for you dude!

I guess I had to have that 3 weeks of none to get like 8 this week.

So jelly right now. Which activity are you seeing the most sublime drops from?

I'd like to know this too Trakan.
Not saying there's a secret way to get Sublimes to drop...

I got a couple from dreadnought chests but most from heroic strikes.

I got a couple from dreadnought chests but most from heroic strikes.

Thanks, might have to try both those things, 2 I don't do very often.

Did just get a Sublime drop from a Vex on Mars, maybe it'll be my 4th from the new gear.

Got chest for Warlock and Hunter, also got an almost perfect 59/60 Warlock Bond.
This latest one is a chest engram, see if I get a Titan one.

Trakan

Thanks, might have to try both those things, 2 I don't do very often.

Did just get a Sublime drop from a Vex on Mars, maybe it'll be my 4th from the new gear.

Got chest for Warlock and Hunter, also got an almost perfect 59/60 Warlock Bond.
This latest one is a chest engram, see if I get a Titan one.

Be prepared to get a lot of the old sublime gear.

Finally got around to editing this clip from last week's reset scrubbing. It's a good way to scare fireteam members who haven't seen this before.

Damn, that's awesome. Thanks for gif'ing it up. I didn't realize how late you actually tethered him, it's weird that he falls that far. If you tether him right as he's leaving he won't make it back into the shade. I guess it's because he's still trying to shoot upwards at that point.

Matt Frost

Hey, if you got offended, sorry, but a lot of us here make jokes often. No one is actually disparaging each other.

In my country and my family education is very disrespectful to call others whatever you like. But hey, this is the internet where everything is valid... or not. Actually, should not be.

Top Bottom