• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT41| Don't Worry, Leave Happy

FiraB

Banned
The slaughter in IB is real, wish I wasn't going away for the weekend on one hand but sunday and monday are going to be nothing but IB days to get me that gear.

I would like to formally apologize to all those that died today because of my actions during our Golgy run. In my defense, it was pretty damn funny.

1) Got my first exotic class, FWC for Hunter.
1.1) But umm.... you can only have it equiped when you're pledged? LOL, that sucks. I switched allegiances when I got to rank 25. Also a silly increase when you're already 25. I understand if they have awesome weapons/gear but yea none of them do which is 1 really disappointing thing post April 12th.

2) I didn't you know you can L2 to view burns on your guns in your postmaster. There was an error when I first went into it and I saw a burn on a gun. I thought, that's new... then it disappeared when I left and came back. I tried L2 and it appeared but only while I press L2.
2.1) Also, there's sensitivity in the burn icon! The harder you press the trigger, the more the opacity. Pretty neat.

Hedera

1) Got my first exotic class, FWC for Hunter.
1.1) But umm.... you can only have it equiped when you're pledged? LOL, that sucks. I switched allegiances when I got to rank 25. Also a silly increase when you're already 25. I understand if they have awesome weapons/gear but yea none of them do which is 1 really disappointing thing post April 12th.
This! I decided to switch factions on my hunter since I had already gotten the exotic cloak with the faction I was pledged, only to realize I could no longer equip that cloak. Oh well...

WeTeHa

I'm guessing it wasn't your last ship you needed for FWC?

Let me check... Nope, I'm missing Teilhard war. I've only had 26 rank ups though, because my other 2 characters are at rank 0.

What happens when you equip it then change factions?

Uh, no idea. I'll switch when I get 2 more wins on my hunter to get the exotic class item. Will report back. If I forget just remind me.
Is there something that is supposed to happen?

Trakan

Let me check... Nope, I'm missing Teilhard war. I've only had 26 rank ups though, because my other 2 characters are at rank 0.

Uh, no idea. I'll switch when I get 2 more wins on my hunter to get the exotic class item. Will report back. If I forget just remind me.
Is there something that is supposed to happen?

I think there's a bug where it won't drop if it's the last ship you need. I was kinda hoping they stealth patched it today.

When you switch factions it just un-equips the class item.

Hedera

Road unraveled at rank 26 on my hunter just now.
MaVmPus.jpg

Congrats! Really want that one.

What happens when you equip it then change factions?

It automatically removes it and your light level plummets like a rock because the game says you have no class item equipped. Gotta go equip something else.

Making these long exotic class item quests (including the rank 25 requirement) but then tacking on the faction-allegiance requirement is one of those quintessential Destiny blunders. The idea makes sense (like using Warsats in the Sleeper Simulant quest-line) but the execution is really frustrating and ill-conceived (like trying to find a damn Mars Warsat).

WeTeHa

I would like to formally apologize to all those that died today because of my actions during our Golgy run. In my defense, it was pretty damn funny.
i'll pay you back the next time we raid :p Too bad I only got unstable light during the first damage phase...

I think there's a bug where it won't drop if it's the last ship you need. I was kinda hoping they stealth patched it today.
Hm okay, I added my rank because I heard a lot of people talking about how the ship is bugged after rank 25, so I thought I'd show that it can definitely drop at higher ranks. But I guess it's possible it has to do with being the last ship.

Congrats! Really want that one.

Hehe, that was karma paying me back for not stealing any exotics in the retro raids we just did.

It automatically removes it and your light level plummets like a rock because the game says you have no class item equipped. Gotta go equip something else.

What happens when you have an exotic equipped and upgrade the eidolon ally? Does it remove your primary weapon?

Edit: Titan and warlock at tier 12... just missing the hunter. Ironically, the hunter is my main and has the worst gear. RNGpls

the_id

I missed this mornings news about iron banner being back which is awesome.

How's the hot fix? Have you guys encountered any cheaters? Did it break anything else?

ocean

Banned
Petra gave me a lvl 20 sniper rifle for Queen's rep rank up.
Wtf?
If you're a Y2 player and just got your first Her Benevolence to drop, cherish it.

As a Y1 weapon, you can re roll it at the Gunsmith. It's the most popular sniper for competitive play since you can re roll until you get Shortgaze, Hidden Hand, QuickDraw/Snapshot and Unflinching.

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
anybody got a train going?

anyway just had a weird experience playing IB. Was at bannerfall...I spawned and no one from the opposing nor friendly were on the map at all...No zones either...

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
He is my spirit animal. Where did he come from anyway? Somebody's friend?

I don't know how to I came to have half of the people in my FR. Probably tower or random patrol.

Undefeated train until last game. I'll take six straight wins. It's like OG IB again. And we even got a no mercy.

Gammacide

Sorry about that poor outing. That's what a loss of concentration looks like. Should've just gone to bed. I'll see you guys soon though when I have less going on.

ICON-VII

Neo Member
Sorry for my mid match bailing on the undefeated IB Ape train earlier. My daughter started screaming combined with the fact Macello had a 6 kill match with a sub 1 KD....so I peaced.

Dez_

Lol, I swear this game's pvp does everything within its power to try and drive me away from it. Been repeatedly spawning with an enemy right behind me, or I happen to get hit with multiple supers in a row. Weren't red bar players supposed to have a disadvantage now? I'm not really seeing that.

Top Bottom