• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT41| Don't Worry, Leave Happy

darthbob

Haha, Deej won't even come close to that direction. Except talks about saladman and a blurb about an exciting future.

What I really want: acknowledgment about the failure that is SBMM.

At this point, I don't think the population is large enough that we'd even notice improvements to MM.

Can't imagine how bad Crucible must be on PS3/X360... yeesh

Lnkn52

I keep thinking you're talking about Smash Bros. Melee.

image.php

Dthomp

Ugh I forgot what a cesspool PVP was in this game. 3 games in on IB and it's just gross, not worth the effort and 3 games of either all blue payouts to the team or none for alot of people just reminds me why it was so easy to leave for a while.

stay gold

Ugh I forgot what a cesspool PVP was in this game. 3 games in on IB and it's just gross, not worth the effort and 3 games of either all blue payouts to the team or none for alot of people just reminds me why it was so easy to leave for a while.

Lol. I lasted 2 and a half games of IB before it was back to Overwatch,

Matched against 6 mans everytime, yet I don't even get given a full team of blueberries.

WeTeHa

Lol. I lasted 2 and a half games of IB before it was back to Overwatch,

Matched against 6 mans everytime, yet I don't even get given a full team of blueberries.

Yeah, that happens to me a lot too when I play solo. Either I fight against a 6 man team, don't have a full team myself or I get put into games in progress constantly. The best is when you can hear the beeping sound you get when all zones are lost and the dude says heavy ammo available just as you fly down. Good stuff.

So what's the verdict guys; is IB worth it this week, or pass? I'm not interested in the fusion or the sidearm, so take that into consideration. Are the drops as good as last time, or have they reverted back to rank level drops? I need a chest piece for my Titan to hit 335.

We even fixed a Super exploit before it could become common knowledge. Which subclass missed a chance to enjoy a reign of terror? The world may never know. The Guardians who tipped us off privately about this one are the real MVPs.

Wonder what this was.

Homeboyd

So what's the verdict guys; is IB worth it this week, or pass? I'm not interested in the fusion or the sidearm, so take that into consideration. Are the drops as good as last time, or have they reverted back to rank level drops? I need a chest piece for my Titan to hit 335.
I did 10 games and got 3 drops. Sidearm 334, arms 335, and fusion 335. It's decent for drops. If you can get the bounties done for the packages, it's more guaranteed high LL stuff. I'm personally not a fusion or sidearm gut but ppl say the rolls are top tier if you are.

Think I'm personally saving all of my bounties for the next IB hoping for helm + sniper/shotty or some good primary/HMG.

Arrrammis

Drops are pretty good, I've played 6 matches to far and got the sidearm to drop twice, saw a couple of arms and fusion rifles for others. Rates seem pretty good.

After the e3 trailer for TTK last year there were lots of weekly updates about the upcoming expansion. I expect this will be the same and once it's announced plenty of info will drop. Didn't Gameinformer have an article a day for a month about it?

Dthomp

4th match in a row I joined in progress that was down more than 5k points. If it happens again, I'm done.

You aren't kidding, and even if I get into a full game if you go down at all in the first couple minutes half the team bails out. Good to see that hasn't changed and that the shiny red light of hard scoping was sure fixed with that April update.

Hm

Wonder what triggered it

What he was talking about in that post is probably someone just levelling up at the beggining of a match and getting their super like that. Which is something that has been in the game since the beta. But the glitch that bungie talks about there i suspect its something else. A lot of respect to whoever tipped them off instead of doing a youtube guide for it.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
You aren't kidding, and even if I get into a full game if you go down at all in the first couple minutes half the team bails out. Good to see that hasn't changed and that the shiny red light of hard scoping was sure fixed with that April update.

Shiny red light is getting taken away?

What he was talking about in that post is probably someone just levelling up at the beggining of a match and getting their super like that. Which is something that has been in the game since the beta. But the glitch that bungie talks about there i suspect its something else. A lot of respect to whoever tipped them off instead of doing a youtube guide for it.

Oh

Well yeah, that's fair for having a super 2 minutes into a match, if they level up.

It makes me wonder what the glitch was though. Maybe it involved the Thorn...nobody uses that gun anymore, y'know..

Deku Tree

There was a video on Reddit a while back of a hunter who could use infinite supers on patrol in the Cosmodrome. It was a video by another player who didn't know them just saw them spamming super on patrol. No one ever knew how it was done and the player never appeared to use it nefariously. Supposedly that player has known how to do it for a really long time.

Mindlog

Overwatch is so hot right now.
Last time I sent the video straight to Bungie and it still took so long that it was already proliferating :\ The scatter grenade self-kill glitch. *Edit come to think of it their solution was to nerf inverse shadow. However as proven by the clown cartridge glitch I'm wondering if newer related perks slipped through again because they didn't fall under the purview of the previous hotfinx.

Thanks for the CoE card. Finally got a high impact SR for my Warlock so great loot for me. Hunter uses JR and Titan uses CD. Hunter chaining headshot knives is almost as effective as ED Nothing Manacles.

Dthomp

Stop crying Dtomp and play tonight.

I may but not til real late since I plan on watching the OKC/GS game first.

But that salt runs deep. Mm must be garb today or I was just lucky last night by winning 6 of 7 matches solo. Now if I could just be a little quicker on the trigger for a train!

The salt is more the douches who just bail immediately. I played better then I expected after a long absence, only one really shitty game and playing 6-4 for most of it added to the rage. Besides, you love when I get angry pal ;)

Top Bottom