• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT41| Don't Worry, Leave Happy

FyreWulff

Alright. Someone explain Rated O for Omaha

I live in Omaha and I have literally never heard that phrase before

we have these all over town tho

402-full.jpg

That feeling when you need a rift win to finish a shaxx bounty -_-

And then we only pick up rift 2 times and they picked it up 10 times.

Ferny

That feeling when you need a rift win to finish a shaxx bounty -_-

And then we only pick up rift 2 times and they picked it up 10 times.

I've been trying to do the damn mission he gives you initially to actually get the crucible bounties. 6 kills while your team has the Rift. I'm stuck at 2 and I don't know when the hell I'm gonna get that quest done. Every team I am on just loses the spark super quick.

I can't fuckin win a rift match. Then we finally have a blessing bubbvle like 90% through the match randomly, and person who grabs the rift goes STRAIGHT out and gets sniped. instead of going backwards or to the side, on FRONTIER. Such noobs.

Solo Rift is the most excruciating pvp experience.

Chj39S2VAAEYi7t.jpg:large

Kalamari

Nah, they are really different types of games.

Different games, yes, but Overwatch appeals to the same audience as Destiny, casual FPS gamers. Overwatch just seems like a more cohesive and more polished game as well, with none of the problems that loot creates.

WeTeHa

Just got a hidden hand/rifled barrel/last resort her fury.

Too bad the scopes are hawkey slr15 and longview slr20 :(

Daemul

Overwatch looks alright, but I'm waiting for Titanfall 2, Gears 4 and Mass Effect:Andromeda MP and once they come out you guys will never see me again lol

Destiny has always been a stopgap for those games tbh

I'm guessing this new Conspiracy Theory D I just got isn't as good as Quest one...

Chj9OIcVIAA76wP.jpg:large

Rescue Mag + Danger Close seems to be great though.

Comparison:

Chj9PNzU4AA_t8i.jpg:large

I'm a shotgun noob.

Daemul

Rift is needed to complete one of this weeks Shaxx's weekly bounties?

Thank god I have some weekly bounties from last week saved up, I refuse to play Rift without a fire team.

Top Bottom