• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT41| Don't Worry, Leave Happy

Dez_

I do so much better on IB when I just play with randoms. :)

Less red bar opponents as well. A lot less.
Funny enough, I had the best games I've had with randoms in a long time. Won 6 games in a row with the same teammates, when it usually boots and mixes out the teams after a single win. I actually had fun, but I know my luck with this kind of stuff is back and forth. I expect my experience tomorrow to be the exact opposite.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
That's the super secret winning strategy

trtrtrtr.gif

B-Genius

Unconfirmed Member
normally it's when you die by "weird" stuff like a physics glitch, falling off a map, or an exploding sparrow.

It was so weird, though. I'd literally just die running along, from full HP. Nothing shooting at me (took care of all the snipers beforehand).

Kinda took the wind out of my sails when I was ready to get back into the story missions... Ah well, maybe next time I'm feeling in a dumb sci-fi mood.

2 wipes on Totems (3rd wipe didn't count because someone got d/c'd midway through).
Flawless Warpriest.

Makes sense.

Everything drops in both encounters are 320 :(

I apparently forgot how to play my hunter in PvP-- two evenings of sucking donkey balls compared to my warlock and titan.

I remember doing OK in past IBs.

Is anyone on X1 doing IB?

I was; sorry I missed this. Will be playing over the weekend and Monday evening if you want to join whatever small shitty train I am running.

XBL same as GAF.

I apparently forgot how to play my hunter in PvP-- two evenings of sucking donkey balls compared to my warlock and titan.

I remember doing OK in past IBs.

I was; sorry I missed this. Will be playing over the weekend and Monday evening if you want to join whatever small shitty train I am running.

XBL same as GAF.

I'll try to catch you next time.

darthbob

Overwatch is fun at times, but I have more fun with randoms in Destiny than I think I ever will in Overwatch.

that game just isn't at all fun to play alone

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Overwatch is nothing new. Just a take on something that's already done. And it's really boring to watch. It's fun to play but it gets old fast and I like movement in my games and nothing on the market and foreseeable future is as good as Destiny in that department. And of course the gun play.

Overwatch is fun at times, but I have more fun with randoms in Destiny than I think I ever will in Overwatch.

that game just isn't at all fun to play alone

This is my biggest issue with games. Any group of friends I make soon die out and I'm left alone. I guess this is why I prefer story over MP in most games (I loved Wolfenstein, Spec Ops: The Line, and the Metro Redux, probably shouldn't have traded them all in...).

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Sir Luke. I know you read this thread. Spectator mode please. And have a lobby system. So if someone needs to go number two or is getting yelled at by wife they can take a game off.

Mindlog

Sir Luke. I know you read this thread. Spectator mode please. And have a lobby system. So if someone needs to go number two or is getting yelled at by wife they can take a game off.
Addendum:
Mercy Rule on join please.
If someone joins losing match after losing match please let matchmaking cut that shit out.

Number45

toggle: Join new games only
This just moves the punishment to those that stay in the match when their team starts to drop out. Punishing people who drop out is the only way they should be dealing with this and I'm amazed they haven't done anything about it yet.

Joining in progress on a Trials match that you got kicked out of should also be a thing.

// Loop through each TrialsTeam name, which was stored at the beginning of the match when the matchmade happened.
for (int x=0; x<=2; x++)
if (TrialsTeam[x] == personJoining)
// Insert Joining Game Function call here

Dthomp

Thanks for the smaller train tonight GAF! Only 2 games where I wasn't positive, I'll take that after not playing for a month. Always have a fun time with this group, hopefully we team up some more this IB!

Dez_

Thanks for the smaller train tonight GAF! Only 2 games where I wasn't positive, I'll take that after not playing for a month. Always have a fun time with this group, hopefully we team up some more this IB!

Yeah, good games! It's always fun playing in groups here. Good times to be had, most of the matches were really damn tough. Don't know what was up with the map rotation today. Shores of Time: twice. Bannerfall: twice. Shores: twice. Bannerfall: Twice. You would think there's not enough maps to go around, lol. It burns me up. Twice.

Joining in progress on a Trials match that you got kicked out of should also be a thing.

// Loop through each TrialsTeam name, which was stored at the beginning of the match when the matchmade happened.
for (int x=0; x<=2; x++)
if (TrialsTeam[x] == personJoining)
// Insert Joining Game Function call here
People would probably find a way to abuse that:)

UberLevi

So I bought a Bad Juju and some Three of Coins from Xur and queued up an Iron Banner match. Popped a 3oC during loading, lost the match but got a primary exotic engram, decoded it, and it was another goddamn Bad Juju.

So I bought a Bad Juju and some Three of Coins from Xur and queued up an Iron Banner match. Popped a 3oC during loading, lost the match but got a primary exotic engram, decoded it, and it was another goddamn Bad Juju.

You got a free shard and/or some free higher light? It's all ok :)

i just got back into this, i am level 34, is there any quick way to get strange coins before xur leaves? i think i've got like 2 at the moment&#129300; i know weekly strikes used to pay them out but it's all changed since i last played.

Top Bottom