• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT41| Don't Worry, Leave Happy

Mindlog

How? By being shit vampires and sucking the fun out of everything.
Those perks suck. They were thrown in to make reforging difficult and never taken out. Really hate finally getting a high impact scout rifle only to get exhumed and guerilla fighter.

Also yes. Funny movie.

NeOak

The shitty perks in this game are sucking the fun out of everything.

No perk is going to give a T-Rex longer arms

gjn81wvxqsq6yzcwubok.png

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
So I bought a Bad Juju and some Three of Coins from Xur and queued up an Iron Banner match. Popped a 3oC during loading, lost the match but got a primary exotic engram, decoded it, and it was another goddamn Bad Juju.

What you meant to say was
"Guys I got a sweet "infusion rifle" in my first crucible match today!

😎

Arrrammis

Why don't more Sunsingers get their super and just sit on it and use Tlaloc all match? You basically have a super gun.
Try using stromcaller instead. Stromcaller has a perk where melee and grenades recharge twice as fast when you have a full super. If you combine this with the warlock chest that recharges melee attack and grenades using orbs (I don't remember the name), then you have a super gun and basically limitless melee and grenade attacks! It's one of my favorite crucible loadouts.

spyder_ur

Try using stromcaller instead. Stromcaller has a perk where melee and grenades recharge twice as fast when you have a full super. If you combine this with the warlock chest that recharges melee attack and grenades using orbs (I don't remember the name), then you have a super gun and basically limitless melee and grenade attacks! It's one of my favorite crucible loadouts.

Interesting - I hadn't thought of that. I don't play Stormcaller much at all. Seriously, though, for a regular 6 on 6 game, having a charged Tlaloc for most of the game is ridiculous. If you're a mid-long range player like I am, it's perfect.

How's a Two to the Morgue with Rangefinder and Rifled Barrel? Last perk is sadly Replenish.

That's a damn good roll. The perk with Replenish there isn't as important as the range boosts since there's not as much good stuff that can roll there. The Two to the Morgue archetype isn't ideal for what most people prefer in PvP since it's one tier lower impact than the Party Crasher. So you won't be able to 1-shot people as easily but follow up shots will be faster. Definitely worth a try if you want something faster than the typical Conspiracy D quest roll.

No they don't. That is a sunbreaker (titan) perk.

Dez_

Man, I am having too much fun playing around with fusion rifles. Finally dug out the IB vendor one from last time and the Thesan. I don't always have the timing down, but landing all those shots is incredibly satisfying. Good games, everyone.

I love being shotguned in the face by a slider bastard.

Is PS4 filled with as much sweat as the Xbox One?

Pretty much. X1 is generally considered slightly sweatier due to the smaller player population but I haven't noticed any difference since playing on both consoles.

Igor and Drizz: you guys have any thoughts about helping a poor catless guardian become a proud cat
emblem
guardian? ;-)

Yo dude, sorry for slow response but yeah I'm sure we're up for it. I'm down to run with anybody that still needs Cat emblem. Priority goes to anyone who has never been flawless but I don't think there are many of those people left (at least mercury virgins who actually enjoy and want to play pvp). I didn't have much time tonight and the cards we ran were... not great... but I'm down to try whenever we can get schedules to align.

sajj316

Looks like train is over. Good games. Everything was going well until the last few games. Red bars all over.

Thanks for inviting me to the fireteam. Annoying ass teleporting Shadestep Hunters, Warlock RAMs, and Titans that had no business whipping around like Hunters with rocket booster boots.

Finally got my third character to 335 last night. Even though it makes little difference in the game, it still feels nice to have such closure.
Now I can get back to whining about the fact that Xur never sells Legacy Boot Engrams (I'm only missing Radiant Dance Machines from Y1).

Gammacide

Yo dude, sorry for slow response but yeah I'm sure we're up for it. I'm down to run with anybody that still needs Cat emblem. Priority goes to anyone who has never been flawless but I don't think there are many of those people left (at least mercury virgins who actually enjoy and want to play pvp). I didn't have much time tonight and the cards we ran were... not great... but I'm down to try whenever we can get schedules to align.
Sounds great. Hopefully we can get our tines sorted. I've got a few things to do to prepare for our move (moving from Philly to Denver next month) today and tomorrow, but should be on this afternoon, after 10pm tonight or tomorrow afternoon. Hope you're having a great weekend so far!

Defuser

I seriously have this love-hate relationship mostly leaning towards hate with every Ironbanner especially when it comes to control. Love the loot drops, hate braindead random teammates who refuses to cap B, hate bungo fucking terrible matchmaking where I get matched against full fireteams, 2 incomplete fireteams combined together, uneven teams such as 5v6,3v5 where matchmaking refuses add players for the rest of the damn match and breaking up of fireteams only to get served to the slaughterhouse by a new full fireteam. Slogging through IB due to this is making me angry.

Oh god bungie, please don't reuse your matchmaking algorithm for Destiny 2.

Hi, Destiny noob here.

Quick question: when I have to return to the tower to speak with someone to complete a quest, how can I get a waypoint to that person? Or do I have to remember where these NPCs are? Cos right now I spend loads of time running all over the place until I find the right NPC. Really frustrating having to search and recognise by name.

Hi, Destiny noob here.

Quick question: when I have to return to the tower to speak with someone to complete a quest, how can I get a waypoint to that person? Or do I have to remember where these NPCs are? Cos right now I spend loads of time running all over the place until I find the right NPC. Really frustrating having to search and recognise by name.

NPC's with quests have a marker over their heads. When you load into the tower, you are able to see the general direction they are in if it's not obvious straight away.

Also when you have a rank up package, the faction leader will have an icon over their head notifying you that there is a package for collection.

Top Bottom