• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT41| Don't Worry, Leave Happy

sajj316

No backup plan + shotgun .. I guess this is an acquired taste. Just can't get into shotguns. Defender Titans .. Found one use last night. Pop a bobble on campers between A and C on Vertigo where the teleport is and melee and shotgun away.

No backup plan + shotgun .. I guess this is an acquired taste. Just can't get into shotguns. Defender Titans .. Found one use last night. Pop a bobble on campers between A and C on Vertigo where the teleport is and melee and shotgun away.

NBP + Shotgun is my go to setup for IB control. With Armor of Light you can solo cap points. My main goal when using this build is to cap points, provide 2 orbs per bubble, and shutdown supers with my grenade. 5/1/5 build is really good with this setup.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Kadey your clan is making me get some weird messages

Tell them we are a clan of dragonic vampiric saiya jins.

Too hot to do anything. Order pizza, watch some movies, play some IB.

sdsfdfd.gif

WeTeHa

Last Array should be the daily more often. The music when the array opens is so good.

I tried watching some overwatch streams to see if I could actually enjoy the game, but watching that game is nowhere near as entertaining as watching destiny :/

Just ranked up DO to 26 and unlocked Kondratyuk's Escape; I wasn't expecting it as it was the last Y2 faction ship I needed and have read issues with the 3rd one unlocking, but there does seem to be something about them dropping by 25-26 as they all unlocked by that rank for me. Faction mysteries.

Ryck

Probably been asked to death at this point but what day does IB end? Do we just lose a day or are they extending till Wednesday? Im asking because I am trying to calculate my buff to turn in my weeklies.

Liamc723

Probably been asked to death at this point but what day does IB end? Do we just lose a day or are they extending till Wednesday? Im asking because I am trying to calculate my buff to turn in my weeklies.

We lost a day, it ends on Tuesday.

Dez_

Sounds like it's still ending the same time it usually does.

neoism

I'm in two weeks into my Bumper Jumper conversion and am head over heels. The game just flows better. Highly recommended.

i wish i could use BJ on destiny i took a good while when I switched in Halo 3 and it definitely made me a better player.. but since I use L1 and R1 on the ps4 pad for aiming and shooting, because sony made the worst fucking triggers of all time Im stuck with default. feelsbadman

shermas

So... What's the current "trolliest" shotgun in the game. I've been running Party Crasher this morning (switching games with my son), but I can't seem to get many 1 hit kills... Should I switch back to the Con-D? Or Universal Remote?

I know they're dirty, but I can't snipe... Thanks.

Liamc723

So... What's the current "trolliest" shotgun in the game. I've been running Party Crasher this morning (switching games with my son), but I can't seem to get many 1 hit kills... Should I switch back to the Con-D? Or Universal Remote?

Universal Remote makes Trout rage

It all depends on the roll. A Conspiracy or Party Crasher with range boost + rangefinder + final round has the trolliest 1-hit-kill potential in the game. Univ Remote is good though since it's the only shotgun left that has a "shot package"-like perk.

Also, there's nothing wrong with using shotties. Use whatever you enjoy and can do well with, it's a competition not a morality play.

I find it oddly strange hearing that, considering how bad it was in Y1.(imo)

It wasn't bad, it was just that god-rolled Felwinters was so much better. Before that, keep in mind that Univ Remote was great in vanilla and actually (iirc) got a nerf early on. It's just that not many people had it, plus so many other guns were great especially fusion rifles. The meta is always a big soupy mess of everything in the game.

Top Bottom