• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT41| Don't Worry, Leave Happy

It wasn't bad, it was just that god-rolled Felwinters was so much better. Before that, keep in mind that Univ Remote was great in vanilla and actually (iirc) got a nerf early on. It's just that not many people had it, plus so many other guns were great especially fusion rifles. The meta is always a big soupy mess of everything in the game.
It got nerfed? I did not know that. I was never real fond of it, just didn't like it. Also can't believe it has shot package as a hidden perk, that seems odd.

the_id

I've been told that this party crasher of mine is a god roll. Too bad I'm terrible with shotguns
knjjX2n.jpg

^Might wanna throw some quotes around that shotgun picture, it's rather gargantuan on desktop, lol.

It got nerfed? I did not know that. I was never real fond of it, just didn't like it. Also can't believe it has shot package as a hidden perk, that seems odd.

I may have hallucinated it but I really feel like there was some nerf very early on. It may have just been an early shotgun range nerf that hit the Univ Remote especially hard. A quick googling for more details found this old reddit thread from Oct 2014 aka only a month after vanilla. Basically saying how UR was pointless now:

https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/2jaehg/the_universal_remote_is_now_pointless/

I normally shard CTD because I don't like how it feels to use, but I got one with field choke, range finder, reinforced barrel, and final round which seems like it ought to be rage inducing enough to use with NBP.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
nothin like putting that poser king down with a newbie group! Really great run you guys. Thanks again Mindlog for the clutch assistance :D

^Might wanna throw some quotes around that shotgun picture, it's rather gargantuan on desktop, lol.

I may have hallucinated it but I really feel like there was some nerf very early on. It may have just been an early shotgun range nerf that hit the Univ Remote especially hard. A quick googling for more details found this old reddit thread from Oct 2014 aka only a month after vanilla. Basically saying how UR was pointless now:

https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/2jaehg/the_universal_remote_is_now_pointless/
Interesting, I didn't get UR until HoW so I didn't know much about it.

Also feels weird that FR used to be overpowered, also wasn't around for that. I didn't get into the crucible until HoW.

Mindlog

I'm in two weeks into my Bumper Jumper conversion and am head over heels. The game just flows better. Highly recommended.
Would never go back, but accidental melee still kills me. Feels bad.

Thanks Hawkian and crew for the raid. Always fun seeing a team come together. The recovery on totems is the kind of experience I really enjoy. Hope it's the first raid of many for everyone that participated.

Raid highlight? lowlight? blooper? I still have no idea. F me in particular I guess :]
gbl8tNb.gif

*Edit. I got 335 Immolation Fists from the raid. Nice!

hoggert

nothin like putting that poser king down with a newbie group! Really great run you guys. Thanks again Mindlog for the clutch assistance :D
Thanks again for the help Hawk and Mindlog! Good times! The entrance to the raid caused the most deaths and I think I would be happy to never see the Daughters pillars again.
Now to just finish up the ToM quest line.
As for VoG - been fooling around Atheon's Epilogue lately in PVP - would be interesting to see how it fares against the oracles at 365/170 attack. Also never did get my VoG white whale, Corrective Measure, due to mostly just running Atheon himself and only doing a full clear like a half dozen times maybe.

ocean

Banned
3036641-1.jpg

You're looking at two thugs here.
1. The stuff which can actually drop fro Sgaxx packages
2. A lie called Longbow which doesn't belong in this picture because it never ever ever drops

:(

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Ahem four longbows.

Is the Arachnid worth using? What about the symbiote even with the nerf? If not I'll stick to my double tripmines.

CLBridges

I just had a Longbow drop for me yesterday finally. I've ranked up Crucible about 9-10 times since April update and this was the first weapon drop.

On another note, I injured a muscle, nerve or something in my right hand at work and was trying my best to play decent yesterday but couldn't react fast enough lol. Oh well, I'm off until Wednesday so hopefully rest will fix me.

I just had a Longbow drop for me yesterday finally. I've ranked up Crucible about 9-10 times since April update and this was the first weapon drop.

On another note, I injured a muscle, nerve or something in my right hand at work and was trying my best to play decent yesterday but couldn't react fast enough lol. Oh well, I'm off until Wednesday so hopefully rest will fix me.
Feel better.

Ahem four longbows.

Is the Arachnid worth using? What about the symbiote even with the nerf? If not I'll stick to my double tripmines.

Shaxx gave me 2 longbows, 2 the devil you know, 1 lord high fixer, 1 saterrienne rapier and 1 badger ccl. No LDR 5001 and no 2 to the morgue tough. Lately is just armour and that is it. :(

Easy Luna. That gun is beastly
Why are you calling me the moon?

Wanna make playing pvp destiny more difficult?
Step 1: Eat popcorn
Step 2: Use kernel to break tooth
Step 3: Don't do anything until that area becomes infected
Step 4: take about 20 Ibuprofen in a span of 72hrs
Step 5: use orajel on infected area so half of your face is numb
Step 6: have all this happen on Memorial Day weekend so every dentist place is closed.
Step 7: Now go play and try not to cry, cause the pain is so intense

I hate myself right now for putting this off...

sajj316

Will finish up Iron Banana tonight with my Warlock. Will attempt Trials today. I don't need a carry. Just looking to get better and try out carefree with others looking for the same. If anyone wants to join me .. I'll be on after 10 pm EST.

Thx for the invite kadey for IB .. hopefully it isn't a lag fest. Try getting that 7.0 K/D again ;)

Mindlog

That moment in your third game when you complete the top score bounty, but still haven't completed the kill 7 while leading bounty.

WeTeHa

Got a long bong. hidden hand, last resort, longview slr10/ambush, casket mag/skip rounds/hand laid stock.

too bad about the middle perks

Arachnid is still garbage. Symbiote is okay now.

Damn, that sounds horrible. Tooth pain and headaches are so miserable. Hope you feel better soon!
Yeah it sucks. Going in next week, but man to anyone out there whose willing to listen. Just go to the dentist don't be like me and put it off tell its to late.
It makes things as simple as playing destiny exhausting.

Really wish we had a way to sort our vault. Also wish we had a way to delete things Flight of Shadows etc that just do something visual for X time. Keep forgetting to use them to try get rid of them all.

Currently just building up materials and consumables for the next expansion. Probably safe to assume 3oC is waste of time? I imagine they will either get removed entirely or re-worked and probably not bought with SC in mass like we do now.

Liamc723

Currently just building up materials and consumables for the next expansion. Probably safe to assume 3oC is waste of time? I imagine they will either get removed entirely or re-worked and probably not bought with SC in mass like we do now.

Not at all, use 3oC to stock up on exotic engrams for the next expansion. I'm currently sitting on around 35 engrams right now.

Last Array should be the daily more often. The music when the array opens is so good.

The moment when the music kicks in was what sold me on Destiny during the beta. I liked the game well enough before that, but that mission elevated it to the next level for me. I'll always have a soft spot for Last Array because of that.

Not at all, use 3oC to stock up on exotic engrams for the next expansion. I'm currently sitting on around 35 engrams right now.

Yep I am definitely using them. Only just started saving my engrams though, up to 3!!

But I meant stock piling the 3oC as well. Would suck to get to the next xpac with 500 or so 3oC then they are made reduntant. "Hold X for 25 glimmer each"

Top Bottom