• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT41| Don't Worry, Leave Happy

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Why are you calling me the moon?

Wanna make playing pvp destiny more difficult?
Step 1: Eat popcorn
Step 2: Use kernel to break tooth
Step 3: Don't do anything until that area becomes infected
Step 4: take about 20 Ibuprofen in a span of 72hrs
Step 5: use orajel on infected area so half of your face is numb
Step 6: have all this happen on Memorial Day weekend so every dentist place is closed.
Step 7: Now go play and try not to cry, cause the pain is so intense

I hate myself right now for putting this off...

yikes feel better D:

Step 6: have all this happen on Memorial Day weekend so every dentist place is closed.

Ouch. Im surprised you can even pick up the controler. How do you even stand to focus on the game? If it me, ill just ignore the meds and go straight to alcohool abuse (and i dont normaly drink)
Hope it gets better soon

Feel better math ;~;7

LTWood12

Get well soon Math!

I've missed my DGaf friends this week. I'll be back in the swing of things on Tuesday. Hope everyone has a happy Memorial Day weekend!

How come IB doesn't give you appropriate light levels for blue engrams/items?

Been trying out BJ and I wish melee and Grenade was switched.
I had the same feeling at first. I also think I would prefer to have grenade and duck/slide/shadestep/airjuke switched.

Have you considered playing with the custom controllers setting? (Assuming you are PS4)

Any tips for dealing with bubbles on cap points? Feel like pretty well just have to abandon it until the bubble is gone.

You can actually kill virtually any defender in a bubble if you use peregrine greaves and shoulder charge in mid air. The extra damage bonus will do it. I know someone made videos about that some time ago. The only thing I don't remember is if it one shots a titan using armour of light or not.

Easy kill without wasting a super.

Best shot is golden gun/smash/voidwalker/sunbreaker. Either that or get all 6 people to push there at the same time and melee lol.

You can actually kill virtually any defender in a bubble if you use peregrine greaves and shoulder charge in mid air. The extra damage bonus will do it. I know someone made videos about that some time ago. The only thing I don't remember is if it one shots a titan using armour of light or not.

Easy kill without wasting a super.

Noted, thanks. I was playing Nightstalker at the time. Did try shoot my shadowshot next to it hoping it would hit lock on the titan and cancel out the bubble but it didn't work.

Noted, thanks. I was playing Nightstalker at the time. Did try shoot my shadowshot next to it hoping it would hit lock on the titan and cancel out the bubble but it didn't work.

If you shoot it while IN the bubble, that works. It removes the super. Obviously risk involved with that move. You would have to jump from just barely outside the bubble to begin the animation, and then land in the bubble when the tether is shot. It will certainly find the titan generating the bubble and the bubble vanishes.

O;

Sad day. Feel better math, the world can always use heroes!

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Mark of the unbroken.

I'd like to thank God first of all for giving me scrubs to snipe. Even though I have the advantage they still insist to running into my snipes. I'd like to take Muten for his bubble, I'd like to thank Prime and Saithan for shotgunning and keeping those ugly titans away. I'd like to thank Neo for whatever. And pho just for because pho is good food. I would never have done it without you guys.

With the xbone elite controller I actually moved back to puppeteer from bumper jumper. I put jump on my left paddle and crouch on my right paddle, so it's pretty much a better bumper jumper in my opinion. Probably doable with the equivalent PS4 3rd party controller.

shermas

Really wish we had a way to sort our vault. Also wish we had a way to delete things Flight of Shadows etc that just do something visual for X time. Keep forgetting to use them to try get rid of them all.

Currently just building up materials and consumables for the next expansion. Probably safe to assume 3oC is waste of time? I imagine they will either get removed entirely or re-worked and probably not bought with SC in mass like we do now.

The Ishtar Commander app is pretty good at showing a solid vault layout. Ranks weapons by light and transfers really quickly. I use it more often than the companion app (I didn't use IC for a long time because I thought the official one was good enough).

I've got a lot of 3oC and probably have 10-ish exotic engrams in my vault.

shermas

The moment when the music kicks in was what sold me on Destiny during the beta. I liked the game well enough before that, but that mission elevated it to the next level for me. I'll always have a soft spot for Last Array because of that.

Yep... I'll listen to Last Array on Spotify when I'm driving around just because the music is so good. Love that bit.

The Ishtar Commander app is pretty good at showing a solid vault layout. Ranks weapons by light and transfers really quickly. I use it more often than the companion app (I didn't use IC for a long time because I thought the official one was good enough).

I've got a lot of 3oC and probably have 10-ish exotic engrams in my vault.

Yeah I use tower ghost or the gear manager on PC constantly, it'd just be nice to be able to sort it permanently within game etc. Line up all the materials properly and what not.

OCD tendencies.

WeTeHa

Man I'm still playing the stupid cryptarch lottery hoping for my perfect pve sniper roll.

I'd love triple tap + casket mag + firefly/outlaw//spray&play/unflinching.

with triple tap and casket mag you'd be able to fire of 7 shots before reloading.

Any tips for dealing with bubbles on cap points? Feel like pretty well just have to abandon it until the bubble is gone.

giphy.gif

Day 3 of no Destiny, feels good man

Man I'm still playing the stupid cryptarch lottery hoping for my perfect pve sniper roll.

with triple tap and casket mag you'd be able to fire of 7 shots before reloading.

Look at this guy. It's not enough to have a god-roll PvP sniper, now he's asking for a PvE one to match. I'll never have a god-roll anything ;_;

I was really lucky with my first ever Y2 LDR I got last week.

Eagleeye/Longview20/Ambush
Triple Tap
Perfect Balance/Rifled/Casket
Outlaw

Got this from a Crucible rank up package this morning. Any good?

The third scope is ambush.

What are the first two scopes and the bottom perk in the middle column? Life support + Injection Mold + Hidden Hand is fantastic. Personally I'm not a fan of Ambush but some people like it. If it has Shortgaze on the second scope then I will be hella jelly....

Top Bottom