• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT42| Embrace the Not-Knowing

demonkaze

Any KF's going on? Me and my two friends are looking to do one of them if any are going on. I've done it once and they've never done a raid before. Our LL is 331, 329 and 325.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
What? More than six can join in a party now? ARE WE GOING TO HAVE 12 on 12 MODES NOW!?

1asVAS5.png

robo

Need to get the cm done for oryx fragments for my nipper. We have the oryx cp, just need some helpers if at all possible

1. Gulfwarvet
2. My nipper

When you have like around a 2kd, this pvp is just straight horrible garbage.
Nothing else but laggy full party sweats. Tried playing this again but connection wise I've seriously have not experienced anything worse then this.
If you're going to put me trough your horrible matchmaking bungie, please make sure you have the infrastructure to back it up.

btw: tried on my brothers account who has around a 1 kd and this pvp is so much more enjoyable

tldr: strict skill based matchmaking is the worst

RdN

So, I pre ordered the game on XBO.. But when I try to access the cutscene in the director (symbol next to the Tower), it says I don't own the content.

Is this happening for everyone?

Kalamari

Man, twitch is all borked for me, how am I supposed to enjoy my eSports, do they not know how great eSports is? Who cares about college football, eSports is where all the action is!

Just tried out Shoulder Charge, so slow now, it's like it's in slow motion. So, I guess I should get used to warlock in pvp, the y3 matador and Warlock melee should be pretty dominant think.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
When you have like around a 2kd, this pvp is just straight horrible garbage.
Nothing else but laggy full party sweats. Tried playing this again but connection wise I've seriously have not experienced anything worse then this.
If you're going to put me trough your horrible matchmaking bungie, please make sure you have the infrastructure to back it up.

btw: tried on my brothers account who has around a 1 kd and this pvp is so much more enjoyable

tldr: strict skill based matchmaking is the worst

It's based on wins. Not K/D. You can have a 99 K/D and still be low ELO if you never win. All about wins.

JJShadow

I know it's not that useful anymore after the nerf, but I finally managed to get the Touch of Malice! It felt so good to finish the quest line after spending the whole week looking for hadium flakes and calcified fragments, tedious but completely worthy

Now it's time for the Sleeper, exotic sword and NTTE, here we go!

Trying again for the new day! Xbone heroic King's Fall, soft 7:30pm MDT start.

1. Hippo_PRIME
2. Hippo's friend

This is the last year 2 moment my friend and I both need.

Any takers for tonight? Happy to move the start time to later if need be.

Top Bottom