• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT42| Embrace the Not-Knowing

I have a ? for you, DGAF'ers: Is there a certain rep you're trying to increase before RoI and why?

Currently working on the Gunsmith rep (8), currently feel like there's something beneficial. I'm also gonna get FWC & NM to 30, too.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Proud of that win. We beat a German diehard team ala the villains from Beerfest. Started off bad but ended up destroying them.

JonnyKong

Hey guys, has it been revealed yet what the required minimum level is going to be for ROI?

I've only finished the Taken King stuff just today, so I'm currently level 40. Light 206. Obviously I know I've got another 10 days or so to get it higher still.

Quickdraw still the GOAT

l2SpSiD9Nn5ti8Ams.gif

l3vR8pOJz0njC9Xj2.gif

NastyBook

Mostly Heroic Strikes and some Crucible now and then.
Start finding people to run CoE with. The first runs should be for armor/weapons from Variks, and then you can boss rush everything after for higher LL rare gear. King's Fall raid is the other option, with challenge modes dropping even better gear. With the exception of the Sniper Rifle and Machine Gun, most of the weapons from KF are booty, so you can use them for infusion on the good stuff you get from other activities. Just let people know what you're trying to do, and hopefully there'll be somebody online at the time that's willing to lend a hand!

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
dude this is BS I think my factions questline has resetted. I couldnt find it in the progress bar at all...wtf is up with update...

I have a ? for you, DGAF'ers: Is there a certain rep you're trying to increase before RoI and why?

Currently working on the Gunsmith rep (8), currently feel like there's something beneficial. I'm also gonna get FWC & NM to 30, too.

All of them right to the edge. Doubt gunsmith will have anything new. But I'm happy to eat crow if he does

bgbball31

So... I haven't play in a while. Is it possible to get the Moments of Triumph done in the next 10 days, or am I just SoL this year?

soultron

Banned
So... I haven't play in a while. Is it possible to get the Moments of Triumph done in the next 10 days, or am I just SoL this year?

If you have all 50 Calcified Fragments already, probably; it hinges on what CM and COO Calcified Fragments you're missing if not, since those rotate every week.

Which of you lovely people play on the Xbox One? I would love to do Challenge of The Elders as I've never done it before and thought it'd be a good time to do that before the new DLC lands. I should say I'm light level 312 as I haven't done King's Fall on heroic.

GutZ31

Raid starting soon.
If you're on the list, get your bathroom breaks done, and shove that food down.
30 minutes from now.

1.) GutZ31
2.)AuthenticM
3.)WipedOut
4.)Chucker(?)
5.)Gibbshift
6.)Panama_Chief

bgbball31

I'm missing 7 fragments.

T2 Ogre with 3 Wizards or 1 Knight, Thalnok, Balwur, T2 Wizard with Knights, and all three challenge mode boses :-(.

Kinda having trouble cleaning up some of these later story missions(doesn't help that I haven't touched the game since that last expansion). Should I probably grind for more Light, or try to assemble some folks to assist?

soultron

Banned
I'm missing 7 fragments.

T2 Ogre with 3 Wizards or 1 Knight, Thalnok, Balwur, T2 Wizard with Knights, and all three challenge mode boses :-(.

You're probably boned, just like me. It's impossible to get the 3 CM fragments right now because there's only 2 more rotations, including the extra 8 hours we get on 20 September. :/

Which of you lovely people play on the Xbox One? I would love to do Challenge of The Elders as I've never done it before and thought it'd be a good time to do that before the new DLC lands. I should say I'm light level 312 as I haven't done King's Fall on heroic.

You can find me on Xbone! GT is HippoAvenger. I should be on in around an hour, feel free to send me a friend invite and I'll add you back!

NeOak

Newbie raid was completed earlier. Props to Hawkian for hosting them.

Lots of laughs around and some salt. Congrats to the ones completing it for the first time. Don't feel bad if you died or messed up. Getting it done is the goal.

I mean, there are LFG groups of "experienced" people that can't even complete it lol, just ask Jigga

I can do the challenge with you as well, although my light level is only 305 and I've also never done that challenge before.

You can find me on Xbone! GT is HippoAvenger. I should be on in around an hour, feel free to send me a friend invite and I'll add you back!

Nice, just added you. :)

I can do the challenge with you as well, although my light level is only 305 and I've also never done that challenge before.

Cool, no worries there. My gamertag is the same as my name on here so feel free to add me man.

UberLevi

Been trying to reach 320 Light for a couple of weeks now and finally got a Vanguard and Crucible package that gave me a 323 Auto Rifle and 323 Helmet respectively, so now I finally feel like I'm not a scrub. Doubt I can go from 320 to 335 before Rise of Iron but hopefully at least now I'll start finding more gear above the 319 - 321 range, because lately that was all I was finding and it was irritating.

Trakan

Agreed. It seems like IC added less boost and more vertical lift to combat skating. After 2 years it's incredible that they would do something like this and not even mention it.

I'm surprised there isn't more talk/outrage about this. I can understand tweaking shoulder charge as I always thought that was unbalanced, but they really messed up changing IC. It was the reason titans were fun to play.

It makes no sense, but I can see Bungie trying to sneak changes hoping nobody would notice. Though everything is so ass backwards there that I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if the person who typed up the patch notes just wasn't notified of class updates.

Hey guys, has it been revealed yet what the required minimum level is going to be for ROI?

I've only finished the Taken King stuff just today, so I'm currently level 40. Light 206. Obviously I know I've got another 10 days or so to get it higher still.

My guess is that as long as you're 300+ light level, you should be fine for the expansion. 10 days is plenty of time to get there. Now that you're done with Taken King story, everything about be dropped in the high 200's at least for you.

Top Bottom