• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT42| Embrace the Not-Knowing

SpecX

So last night's Oryx run must have glitched on us or something because he started shooting his balls of death right as we went to detonate the bombs. my 4 bombs were right under him and he took me out within seconds. the rest of the team detonated their 12 bombs but he didnt take any damage.

Looking at the video, the only thing we could've done wrong is that we didnt wait long enough for his ball attacks to stop. but at the same time we had just staggered him so not sure why he was still shooting them.

so frustrating.

I'll be free tonight if you need an extra. I do a good job holding down the middle, so shoot me an invite if needed.
PSN: Dark1421

Farside

Unconfirmed Member
Sorry for the question, but based on people asking for runs on things that are going to disappear, what content is going away with the release of RoI, and why are they removing it?

noomi

Sorry for the question, but based on people asking for runs on things that are going to disappear, what content is going away with the release of RoI, and why are they removing it?

Nothing is really going away (is it?) more-so just content becoming old, other than running it for fun.

Vault of Glass and Crota are still around but there is no benefit to running these encounters other than old loot/shaders/emblems or nostalgia and a fun factor :)

Hi everyone, I have a couple friends (just 2) that are looking to go flawless in a raid. Since I had such a great experience doing with with some fellow DGAFers, I was wondering if there was another one being set up in the near future. Let me know so I can reach out and see if they are available!

todd360

I don't really care about being spoiled to be honest, but I remember it being a problem around when TTK was being released to the point that we had to rename the thread and put out up a bunch of warnings ( if I recall correctly).

Just sayin' if there are those who really don't want a single thing spoiled this might not be the place to be for the next few weeks.

I agree. I'm just saying that opening video isn't a huge spoiler unless your going into this dlc completely blind.

grief

Anyone wanna set up a playdate to get the Oryx fragment tonight? Maybe around 10 EST?

I'm fine with NM/HM although someone else would need to bring the checkpoint.

Last fragment I need so I'm hoping to not deal with the dreams that is LFG.

Lnkn52

I don't really care about being spoiled to be honest, but I remember it being a problem around when TTK was being released to the point that we had to rename the thread and put out up a bunch of warnings ( if I recall correctly).

Just sayin' if there are those who really don't want a single thing spoiled this might not be the place to be for the next few weeks.

We can spoil everything but the RAID.

Lnkn52

jPkxAD8.png

Number45

No interest in watching the strike or the first mission - I take it there's no news of what we can expect coming at reset tomorrow or any other little tidbits of information?

So no wolves roaming events or Pvp preview this week?

You'll take your trespassers and sitting in orbit with 12 people for no reason and like it

seriously disappointed there is nothing new. I thought the cosmodrome would have been covered in snow at the very least

darthbob

You'll take your trespassers and sitting in orbit with 12 people for no reason and like it

seriously disappointed there is nothing new. I thought the cosmodrome would have been covered in snow at the very least

you gotta pay
$30
for that snow covered cosmo

raindoc

Want to make sure I understand correctly. Engrams left in the Post Master kiosk can turn into ROI loot, but engrams in my inventory will not, correct?

Wait, is this true? First I've heard of it.

Personally I'm just levelling as normal but not claiming my rewards. No idea if it will work or not, but it's worth a try and means I can play as I want to over the next week or so.

I'd love to get an official answer to this. I've got over a dozen legendary and exotic engrams in my vault, all collected post RoI-update. And I'm dying to use them.

I don't know if this warrants it's own thread, but...

New Rise of Iron Footage from Famitsu!

Vids are down. Any working links?

SpecX

Like the changes to the way you go about fighting Sepiks. It will definitely slow down melting him during the NF and cool looking sword he had. Hopefully this doesn't obsolete the swords we currently have as it was a pain to get those collected and they better not repeat that process for new swords.

Trakan

Like the changes to the way you go about fighting Sepiks. It will definitely slow down melting him during the NF and cool looking sword he had. Hopefully this doesn't obsolete the swords we currently have as it was a pain to get those collected and they better not repeat that process for new swords.

There's a lot of videos showcasing the strike, which one features the sword you're referring to?

JJShadow

I'll be online for a couple of hours, if someone needs help with any kind of stuff (strikes, CoE, story missions, NF, CoO) just throw me an invite :)

PSN is JJShadow77

Anyone else want to help with Court of Oryx tier 3? We've been close twice now, but no luck.

I can help! I´ll be online in a couple of minutes

shermas

Sign me up!

Literally it's the only reason i care, once i get all those cards goodbye Crucible for me.

Same... I have 7 rumble wins and I think 1 (!) double win.

I haven't finished my Hydra kills either. Those things are few and far between... The Taken spawn keeps messing up the one on Mars, too.

Top Bottom