• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT42| Embrace the Not-Knowing

kidko

Official Snack of ROI

lxNZGxK.jpg

Eusis

I agree. I'm just saying that opening video isn't a huge spoiler unless your going into this dlc completely blind.
TTK didn't play its movie automatically for me, so I'd probably just watch the Rise of Iron one right away when I get the DLC.

jondabomb

Was watching the playstation access video of the strike and heard them say that required Light Level for normal was 290, but that other missions require higher. Not sure what I was expecting the opening missions to start out at, but though that seemed a little low.

edit: was the first story mission

AEREC

Was watching the playstation access video of the strike and heard them say that required Light Level for normal was 290, but that other missions require higher. Not sure what I was expecting the opening missions to start out at, but though that seemed a little low.

Seems right for normal to me. Once RoI drops I assume it will be easy to be LL300+.

I think I have like 60/100 now and rumble only 35/100 :(

I'm in! Going to be a huge pain in the ass and probably pretty boring to boot :p

I remember we were suppose to grind salvages together :(

I'm still confused how I got my 100 Rumble wins when I can barely go positive now with the current meta.

Matt Frost

Aaarrggg 8 more days until the wait is overrrrrrrrrr... almost there... me and my friends are awaiting... just... a... few... days... more...

Kalentan

So.

I do not have the 3 calcified fragments of the challenge mode. Is it safe to assume I'm royally fucked for completing the Year 2 Moments of Triumph?

noomi

I remember we were suppose to grind salvages together :(

I'm still confused how I got my 100 Rumble wins when I can barely go positive now with the current meta.

Were we? Oh man... that was probably around when I took a break from Destiny, my bad dude.

So.

I do not have the 3 calcified fragments of the challenge mode. Is it safe to assume I'm royally fucked for completing the Year 2 Moments of Triumph?

Seems like it, you only have until the 20th to get it done, tonight is the last night for oryx CM, next week will be either Warpriest or Golgoroth, so that will still leave with you one fragment to get :(

Kalentan

Seems like it, you only have until the 20th to get it done, tonight is the last night for oryx CM, next week will be either Warpriest or Golgoroth, so that will still leave with you one fragment to get :(

It doesn't matter. I forgot I didn't have 2 of the T3 ones as well... I remember I got to 45 and stopped. Didn't realize those where all the remaining fragments.

SpecX

Any way Bungie would be cool and rotate CM each day after this reset to help those missing fragments? I'll be online tonight to help with Oryx if anyone needs.

shermas

We aren't able to use the app or Ishtar or anything to move The Tresspasser around on our toons?

I just played Rumble and I forgot that I'm supposed to be using a sidearm now. :p

Shiv47

Any way Bungie would be cool and rotate CM each day after this reset to help those missing fragments? I'll be online tonight to help with Oryx if anyone needs.

The final week should be making all three bosses CM mode, frankly. Then everyone gets their last shot, all week. Same for CoO, just put everything on rotate and let RNG sort them out.

SpecX

The final week should be making all three bosses CM mode, frankly. Then everyone gets their last shot, all week. Same for CoO, just put everything on rotate and let RNG sort them out.

Bungie can financially benefit from this with more eligible shirt buyers, though I think those that wanted the shirt already have this completed.

Farside

Unconfirmed Member
I realised I haven't given my PSN either for people who might want to play.

PSN: skywardsheep

Since I'm only level 34 I'm not really ready for all the endgame, high-end stuff like Raids etc. but if people want to do things like Strikes or something, then I'm game :)

I'll add you, but I only have HoW/TDB, so I am stuck at level 34 and no TTK content until Monday.

Also, the missing stuff I was referring to was the Calcified Fragments, etc. No way to get those weapons in Year 3 then?

So with Rise of Iron coming out, kinda not sure what I should do. I just played through Taken King and got to 40, but done no end game anything. Should I just skip it and wait till Rise of Iron and just level through that stuff next?

So with Rise of Iron coming out, kinda not sure what I should do. I just played through Taken King and got to 40, but done no end game anything. Should I just skip it and wait till Rise of Iron and just level through that stuff next?

Ideally building your light level higher will help you out. ROI will probably give you certain items at a static high light, but a lot of drops are determined on a range based on your current light.

So.

Someone on Reddit claimed there will be an 8 hour window on September 20th that you can do Golgoroth, so if you do the challenge today and next week, and Golgoroth at reset, you'll get it. I don't know if this is true or not.

Kalentan

Someone on Reddit claimed there will be an 8 hour window on September 20th that you can do Golgoroth, so if you do the challenge today and next week, and Golgoroth at reset, you'll get it. I don't know if this is true or not.

Not sure If I can still do it. Still need 2 fragments from the T3 bosses.

NeOak

Bungie guy confirmed that MOT can be done until the 20th at 10AM PDT

Arrrammis

Man, I was hoping we'd get something this week, and Private matches should be fun. But now there's gonna be spoilers all of the thread, so I don't want to stick around, so I won't be able to join people messing around in private matches.

I kind of hope there's something for PvE too. Private matches have been a long time coming, but I feel like I haven't been involved enough in recent DGaf activities to have a group to play private matches with.

SpecX

Bungie guy confirmed that MOT can be done until the 20th at 10AM PDT

What's so special about 10 am? Doesn't the official reset always start at 2 am? Are they pushing additional updates on launch day or are we going to see IB drop on RoI launch as well?

NeOak

What's so special about 10 am? Doesn't the official reset always start at 2 am? Are they pushing additional updates on launch day or are we going to see IB drop on RoI launch as well?
They launch during the day so they can have the whole team ready in case shit breaks.

Also, wtf Spec, IB has been enabled later in the day for a long time now to stop people from carrying their rank.

You're saying it as if it were something new.

Top Bottom