• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT42| Embrace the Not-Knowing

darthbob

Reminder folks, gonna give away a Union of Light emblem on 9/20, in the current OT. (probably this one, but who knows what will happen in a week)

More details at a later date.

1HY6moz.png

Zakalwe

Banned
Looks like clan stuff is back up. I have the roster to my clan and my tag back. Super neat!

Oh geez top of page. What do I do?! Help computer.

It is? Did you get an update?

Mine is still saying unavailable.

Reminder folks, gonna give away a Union of Light emblem on 9/20, in the current OT. (probably this one, but who knows what will happen in a week)

1HY6moz.png

It's so ugly... but I want it so bad.

EL CUCO

Got a bunch of new stuff for my stream to get ready for RoI.
It feels so good. I used to just throw on my Playstation Golds and use the console streaming to broadcast. The sound quality wasn't great, no camera, and no overlay. Destiny deserves better than that!
Are you Mr Fruit's brother? 🤔

MrDaravon

Goddamn nothing about the 20 multi-kills with x subclass super quest makes any sense, the game has been completely nonsensical about what it seems to count for it on all of my subclasses. Most of them I was able to knock out fairly quickly, but for some reason Sunslinger just isn't happening; I've been stuck at 10/30 for like 5 matches now, I have no idea why. I will back to back sticky solar grenade/melee people with Radiance up and nothing counts. Had the opposite problem with the Nova Bomb one where I would kill a single person with one, get no other assists or anything and then get killed, and I would get 3 points. It's been complete nonsense on all of my characters and subclasses -_-.

Zakalwe

Banned
I'm only 304 LL, but I've done all I need to get done for today and I'm here if snhyone needs another guardian
Pl
I have 13 Reciprocal Runes and one Antiquated Rune if anyone needs them. Plus a bunch of Vanguard boosters for strikes.

Skyburners Command Beacon too.

PSN: astropoff

Anything goes.

bgbball31

If anyone else is trying to do Oryx challenge mode at some point before reset hit me up please. It's the last thing I need for my triumphs.

I know SlimySnake was looking at getting a group together for it sometime tonight. He has a HM Oryx checkpoint set up. Not sure if he has enough right now for it.

1HY6moz.png

Have you been holding on to that code for over 2 years?

How could you...
I mean....

I really want it

NeOak

1HY6moz.png

Nice of you to give it away.

How could you...
I mean....

I really want it
It isn't the Blacksmith shader. And it says RoI, so it cannot be that old.

darthbob

How could you...
I mean....

I really want it

These ones were actually given out at PAX West 2016 for peeps who bought stuff from the on-site Bungie Store or played Supremacy.

My buddy who's an enforcer there picked me up some swag and grabbed these too, which was a huge surprise. The ones given out at E3 2014 probably wouldn't have the Rise of Iron stylings on the card but since I've never seen one from that time you'd have to ask tripleWRECK. ;)

That's cool, but how the heck do we get our hands on the Sign of the Battleborn emblem?!

That shit is BOSS.

That emblem is soooo sweet. Should be given out to the first fireteam to clear the new Raid.

All the stuff this game has had in the files and we never got.

Never forget VoG Normal and VoG Hard mode armor sets.
I heard something that the KF armor was supposed to be a Crota HM set, but it got pushed for the new raid. Don't know if that's true, but it's kind of odd.

NeOak

I heard something that the KF armor was supposed to be a Crota HM set, but it got pushed for the new raid. Don't know if that's true, but it's kind of odd.

Who knows. It would have been hilarious if there were two armor sets though, but it would be a waste of resources. I agree with the decision to stick to one set of raid armor and change colors on it.

These ones were actually given out at PAX West 2016 for peeps who bought stuff from the on-site Bungie Store or played Supremacy.

My buddy who's an enforcer there picked me up some swag and grabbed these too, which was a huge surprise. The ones given out at E3 2014 probably wouldn't have the Rise of Iron stylings on the card but since I've never seen one from that time you'd have to ask tripleWRECK. ;)

That emblem is soooo sweet. Should be given out to the first fireteam to clear the new Raid.

I had no idea they were still given that stuff out. And I completely missed the roi in it lol

I should have went to pax West. It's like a 4 hour drive from me :(

darthbob

You want a grimoire card 😅

I'm at 4900 score even, so no. Unless it gives 0 score. :p

But really, I just wanted to give something back to this community. I was fortunate enough to end up with two codes, one for myself and one for DGAF, figured a raffle for my fav group of Guardians on RoI day ought to be a good method. :D

MrDaravon

I think I'm actually going to break my controller over this sunslinger multikill bullshit, it's not crediting me for ANY of them, and tonight is the last night I have with Mayhem Clash before it goes away before RoI, and I still need to do all 3 of these quests on my Titan :(

I got all 3 subclasses on my Hunter and the other two on my Warlock with zero fucking problem, like 3-5 matches top in Mayhem Clash. I don't know why Sunslinger is so fucked for some reason. And I've completely blown off doing the NF or CoE all week to get this done too :/

If anyone else is trying to do Oryx challenge mode at some point before reset hit me up please. It's the last thing I need for my triumphs.

I know SlimySnake was looking at getting a group together for it sometime tonight. He has a HM Oryx checkpoint set up. Not sure if he has enough right now for it.

If it happens and there is room. I'd be interested in helping. PSN is the same as here.

Is anyone else having problems trying to preorder Rise of Iron on PS4? I've tried five times now, and everytime, the website says something that could be translated to "The purchase could have failed, please check your purchasing history". And in my purchasing history, I get an item added that reads "omission" with the amount "0,00$" next to it. I also cannot preorder the DLC from my PS4. Everytime I try, it says that my password is incorrect, but it's not. I can use it on my browser to connect to store.playstation.com.

Has this happened to anyone else?

darthbob

Is anyone else having problems trying to preorder Rise of Iron on PS4? I've tried five times now, and everytime, the website says something that could be translated to "The purchase could have failed, please check your purchasing history". And in my purchasing history, I get an item added that reads "omission" with the amount "0,00$" next to it. I also cannot preorder the DLC from my PS4. Everytime I try, it says that my password is incorrect, but it's not. I can use it on my browser to connect to store.playstation.com.

Has this happened to anyone else?

This happened to me when I tried to pre-order using my plastic card. Had to buy one of those PSN wallet cards and add that to my balance before the purchase went through.

My card works everywhere else but PSN seemed to not like it when it came to Rise of Iron.

This happened to me when I tried to pre-order using my plastic card. Had to buy one of those PSN wallet cards and add that to my balance before the purchase went through.

My card works everywhere else but PSN seemed to not like it when it came to Rise of Iron.

Does your card still work for items other than RoI on PSN, or does it not work for all of PSN?

Seriously, Honing the Blade is the worst quest for me. I suck at Crucible and can barely get the Heavy Ammo, let alone a Guardian kill once I do get it. This one is going to take me a long while to get to 25 kills

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes

I'll join if they have room

If it happens and there is room. I'd be interested in helping. PSN is the same as here.

I'll go. I could use the loot on my titan.
Ok guys. Let's do this. Psn: thenegativedude

darthbob

Does your card still work for items other than RoI on PSN, or does it not work for all of PSN?

Just tried to purchase the $10 Silver pack, didn't work.

Transaction History: 09/12/2016
Missed Charges
<my email>
$0.00

*sigh*, guess I'll have to call my bank at some point to check on this.

I got it to work.

I had to deactivate the "ask for password on purchase" parameter AND buy the damn thing from my console. I could not buy it from my laptop even with the parameter disabled.

Weird. First time this has ever happened.

Top Bottom