• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT42| Embrace the Not-Knowing

Kalentan

Not quite. Still need 500 ability kills and 10 rare materials (REALLY rare). Then it's the Armsday wait, then it's the final part, Sealing The Blade. You have to get the first two parts complete, like, TODAY. Godspeed, the rare materials is a bitch...

EDIT: actually there's one more step even before all that. You'll really have to hustle, dude. Here's a breakdown: https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/3l7lcy/how_to_get_your_exotic_sword/

Honestly that part doesn't even look that bad. Honestly I'm probably punch myself to death before I can kill 25 players in crucible with sword which is the hardest goddamn thing in the game when heavy ammo spawns ONCE per round.

Like honestly it makes me want to uninstall cause it just shows just how fucking terrible Destiny PvP is. Baffling how much the PvP has gotten worse since the game came out.

G-Fex

I have no idea what I'm doing

however, I am enjoying this game immensely. Great game, fantastic designs for characters and enemies. I'm a destiny-er.

Honestly that part doesn't even look that bad. Honestly I'm probably punch myself to death before I can kill 25 players in crucible with sword which is the hardest goddamn thing in the game when heavy ammo spawns ONCE per round.

Like honestly it makes me want to uninstall cause it just shows just how fucking terrible Destiny PvP is. Baffling how much the PvP has gotten worse since the game came out.

Mayhem is your friend. Plus, the hilt can still kill, it's just harder to do. The rare mats will really suck, but depending on which you need, there's a few farming cheeses out there that will help. PM me if you need suggestions or anything, I'm happy to help if I can.

I have no idea what I'm doing

however, I am enjoying this game immensely. Great game, fantastic designs for characters and enemies. I'm a destiny-er.

I have a love-hate relationship with Destiny, but I always come back. Game is addicting as hell. I hope to be a bit more active in here, especially since Xbox players seem to be underrepresented.

hobozero

I am jumping back in for the expansion, but haven't played since before the April update (just around TTK I think). Is there any PVE content or store stuff I should be sure to do/buy this week before the expansion drops? Just worried some quests or rewards I should get will disappear.

Is there anything I should not do before the expansion? Like should I save engrams, silver, etc.?

G-Fex

Mayhem is your friend. Plus, the hilt can still kill, it's just harder to do. The rare mats will really suck, but depending on which you need, there's a few farming cheeses out there that will help. PM me if you need suggestions or anything, I'm happy to help if I can.

I have a love-hate relationship with Destiny, but I always come back. Game is addicting as hell. I hope to be a bit more active in here, especially since Xbox players seem to be underrepresented.

it's mostly ps4? Ah.

It is very addicting. Oddly enough...I got into trying this game by looking at some mega bloks at the fucking store one day LOL. (which are cool looking btw)

I can tell this is already addictive, gold bought for months.

Nightfall is Dust Palace : Void burn, Brawler, Grounded and Trickle.

CoE is Grenade kill bonus: Juggler and Catapult (Great week for CoE).

Weekly crucible is Inferno rumble.

For all you people who still need to do King's Fall Challenge mode for calcified fragments, this week is challenge mode for Warpriest, Golgoroth, and Oryx.

I need to do the triple challenge this week, sounds like fun. Cool of Bungie to make it happen, too.

Court of Oryx bosses are on rotation too. Get those MoTs!

They robbed us of the completed Iron Banner bounties and didn't even count them towards the next Shaxx's weekly. Thanks a lot.

Edit: Triple raid challenge and CoO T3 rotation is nice of them, though.

guybrushfreeman

Unconfirmed Member
All Kings Fall challenges huh? Guess I'll have to give it a go later..... I had all 47 other fragments before quitting. Suppose I should finish off the collection.

All three this week? Nice. These are the only fragments I'm missing. Xbox players, who's up for doing the raid? Would love to get some names together and we can work out times from there.

1. Scottish Sin

JJShadow

For all you people who still need to do King's Fall Challenge mode for calcified fragments, this week is challenge mode for Warpriest, Golgoroth, and Oryx.

I never thought I'd say this, but love you Bungie! I already assumed I wouldn't be able to get year 2 MoT as I realised about them recently, but there's still hope

One of the MoT I still have to achieve is "The Third Element". I recently maxed out my second subclass on my Titan (defender) and I started using Sunbreaker only a few days ago, got 11/27 perks unlocked so far. Playing 2/3 hours daily, do you think is feasible to max it out in 6-7 days? Any advice about how to get it done as fast as possible?

Matt Frost

7 days left until we get our black G bike and weapon, and we forge our new legend, the Iron Banner!!! eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

noomi

Pretty quick Nightfalls this morning.

Solar Flayer (awww yisss)
335 Ghost
335 Mida

I'll take it, also new 4.0 firmware it hawt

*edit*

pretty cool that all 3 CM's are out this week, many people will be happy about it.

With the right perks, it's the best. You're mainly looking for range-boosting perks like Rifled Barrel and Range Finder.
It's the best shotgun in the game, aggressive ballistics and rifled/reinforced are what you want on it

Damn, don't have any of those perks for it. Ah well.

On the plus side, I just reached level 40! Now I just have to get my light level up and do whatever I need to do this week to prep for RoI.

Dont open shaxx bounties if you finish them. Just did it on my hunter and got a reward at 303 light. I was 334 when i open it.save it for next week i guess

Moa

Wow Bungie didn't even bother to have new RoI public events. Budget release Lol.

I don't know why anyone is expecting anything. The original Earth space is being left untouched and a new Patrol zone is being added for SIVA and all the RoI stuff.

Top Bottom