• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT42| Embrace the Not-Knowing

SpecX

Super disappointed the Nightfall isn't on the Dreadnought, as that's the last fragment I need. Happy that Coe and Oryx CM is available for all though. Good hunting Guardians.

What is the Nightfall Dreadnought fragment? I don't recall getting this, but I do have all 50. Don't remember doing a NF on the Dreadnought.

Where my Stirling Treasure at?

They stopped giving out the weekly Sterling Treasures last week. You can still get them from the Eververse ($$$) and once per week in the Prison of Elders 41.

If people have warlocks, use Energy drain perks and double scatter grenade guantlets to have unlimited grenades. the energy drain perks will keep recharging grenades after each kill and catapult will make that near instantaneous.

tried that a couple of weeks ago in heroic strikes. so much fun. so broken. lol

I think I still have my Nothing Manacles, too! It should be really fun.

So the last Moment of Triumph left I have to do is the Crucible questline, the Mountaintop. Is that doable before the end of this week or should I throw in the towel for Year 2 MOT?

So the last Moment of Triumph left I have to do is the Crucible questline, the Mountaintop. Is that doable before the end of this week or should I throw in the towel for Year 2 MOT?

It's doable, all it asks is your time and patience.

And if you're good at Crucible, it'll be done really quick because wins fill the quest conditions more than just completing matches.

Zocano

I wrapped up the entire Crucible questline within 2 days but that was a lot of constant crucible matches for those 2 days (from start to finish).

Krafty was sweating. I'd imagine it'd be more of a pain to get 11 other people together and then try to match.

Yeah he was practicing sweats and he never really did it before. He started to get a lot better by the end

But he said he was practicing for mlg.

He's playing in the mlg event today.

Triple was playing 6s all weekend in prep. Just dont know WhY kraftty wasn't

Zocano

Are enough people available to do Warpriest Challenge? It's the last thing I need for my triumphs. Can just be NM since I only want the fragment but we can do HM if people care enough.

shingi70

Banned
Does trespasser not show up in the Destiny app? I have it on my character but for some reason it does show up in my Vault or on my warlock when looking at the app.

Hedgey

Does trespasser not show up in the Destiny app? I have it on my character but for some reason it does show up in my Vault or on my warlock when looking at the app.

Nope, it is currently the one weapon in the game that you have to transfer manually.. =(
Only one week till you can use the app! haha

I've never once had a blue engram turn into exotic ones but today after blue engrams picked up in daily heroic and nightfall were turned in got a 300 trespasser and a 300 lucky raspberry that's pretty odd.

NeOak

Super disappointed the Nightfall isn't on the Dreadnought, as that's the last fragment I need. Happy that Coe and Oryx CM is available for all though. Good hunting Guardians.
gdi, I need that fragment on my Friend's account.

49/50 and gotta pray for reset D:

Zakalwe

Banned
Which app is it that allows you to manage your inventory? The official one, or is there another must have?

I've never once had a blue engram turn into exotic ones but today after blue engrams picked up in daily heroic and nightfall were turned in got a 300 trespasser and a 300 lucky raspberry that's pretty odd.

I don't think this is possible. Are you sure you didn't have a couple of legendary engrams in the pile?

Unless this is a known bug? Exotics aren't in the blue loot pool.

shermas

Alright, I've made a start on the sword stuff. Which element should I choose for my sword? Arc, Solar or Void?

Solar sword is pretty legit. They're all fun, though. I think the R2 attack on solar sword is one of the strongest attacks in the game.

I would work to get all three... Arc attack flies across the room and tracks enemies. Void sword is awesome for void burn strikes/nightfalls.

Which app is it that allows you to manage your inventory? The official one, or is there another must have?

I don't think this is possible. Are you sure you didn't have a couple of legendary engrams in the pile?

Unless this is a known bug? Exotics aren't in the blue loot pool.

I'm 100% positive, it suprised me I've never had one turn into one let alone 2 and I have a ton of hours played. I should of recorded it.

Top Bottom