• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT42| Embrace the Not-Knowing

Lnkn52

13FDmji.png

soultron

Banned
This week is the Warpriest Challenge, right?

I've got a friend who needs it done and I'd like to get that step done in one of the quests on my Hunter alt. Is anybody running a raid from the start tonight?

You can do all 3 KF CM bosses this week. You can also do all 3 CoO bosses this week as well. Bungie set this up so anyone missing Calcified Fragments for Y2 Moments of Triumph has a chance to get them all before the deadline next week.

You can do all 3 KF CM bosses this week. You can also do all 3 CoO bosses this week as well. Bungie set this up so anyone missing Calcified Fragments for Y2 Moments of Triumph has a chance to get them all before the deadline next week.

Nice! Didn't know they did it all for all of them!

So... Okay! Sweet. :D

Manp

is anyone else not getting any legendary marks from the heroic strikes playlist?
i've done 4 and it still shows all 3 weekly bonuses

:|

ah, of course they're investigating...

Did a private rumble alone, didn't count as a grimoire win.

Edit: Did 2, still nothing. Shaxx screamed at the end like a was a god, though.

Cool event. However I find it gross the amount of matadors i saw. They should have banned y1 weopons or made light level matter.

However I think this will help bolster destiny as it's as much fun to wAtch as it is to play. Even for the uninitiated as its easy to follow and the movement and abilities look cool as he'll.

AEREC

The only crucible part is killing 25 guardians, correct? Do I just put all three swords on one character while doing that part?

TIA

Correct...I only had the sol edge when doing the crucible part (kill 25 guardians). After I completed that I bought the other two swords, and once they are upgraded speak to Shaxx and thier quest line starts at the tedious gathering mats/ability kills part.

MrDaravon

The fuck is up with The Vacancy? I've never seen this gun before today and now I'm running into all kinds of people using it in Crucible and very consistently one-shotting me with it?

Lee

The fuck is up with The Vacancy? I've never seen this gun before today and now I'm running into all kinds of people using it in Crucible and very consistently one-shotting me with it?

It's a well-rolled vendor-sold fusion rifle. You should buy one!

chur

FWC has a really good vendor roll. Probably seeing a lot of use since people are getting it before it goes away. I'm one of those people. I knew it was a good roll but I never got around to trying it until this week.

Deku Tree

Yeah apparently you can't rubber band and AFK your way to max PvP grimoire in private matches. There is a system in place to prevent you from getting grimoire wins without getting at least a kill or some other criteria.

Lnkn52

Can the Mountaintop quest line be earned via private matches?

No

Progression and Reputation
  • Progress may be earned in Private Matches toward Daily Crucible Bounties and Test Weapons received from the Gunsmith.
  • Progress MAY NOT be earned in Private Matches toward Quests, Record Books, or Weekly Bounties.
  • All participating players will receive 30 Crucible Reputation upon completing each Private Match. This can be increased with the Crucible Champion perk found of some Class Items, however Crucible Reputation Boosters will have no effect.

https://www.bungie.net/7_Destiny-Rise-of-Iron-Private-Matches/en/Help/Troubleshoot?oid=45079

NastyBook

Would LOVE to play some Private Matches; it's not all for elite player, right? scrubs can come, too?
You should definitely try to get in where you fit in. Probably the best way to learn is by playing with Gaffers now, in what could be considered a controlled environment.

Top Bottom