• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT42| Embrace the Not-Knowing

Xeroblade

So how does MLG Destiny work? The players sign into their accounts? or are there accounts premade with various destiny weapons and armor ready to go?

Solar sword is pretty legit. They're all fun, though. I think the R2 attack on solar sword is one of the strongest attacks in the game.

I would work to get all three... Arc attack flies across the room and tracks enemies. Void sword is awesome for void burn strikes/nightfalls.

I was thinking Solar actually, that's the one that's best against Hive I think, and I imagine I'll be fighting a lot of them over the next week.

Deku Tree

Krafty spends most of his time pub stomping 1v3 in trials. You can see that he's not used to sweating. Team Alpha is ridiculously OP.

AEREC

I was thinking Solar actually, that's the one that's best against Hive I think, and I imagine I'll be fighting a lot of them over the next week.

You can get all three on one character and only have to do the crucible part once.

I've got the materials for all 3 and ability kills for solar and arc...just have to do void ability kills as a Titan before arms day tomorrow.

Speaking of...any suggestions on an area to best grind out the void kills for a Titan? I've got the Armatoreum chest piece but no Monte Carlo 🙁

If no one has mentioned it, ability kills count 5x in PvP when you get that step. If there's mayhem on offer this week, use it.

Thanks for the advice.

Just got the legendary Sol Ege, now I have to fully upgrade it and infuse it up to 280 attack. I've managed to get it to 260 with the stuff that I already had, so it shouldn't take too long to do.

Kalentan

1 - 2 hours at best I'd say. You can farm it pretty reliably by zoning in and out of locations to respawn the chests but it's still slow.

? Can't you not get the rare materials from chests? Only from the resources on the ground? I need to get the Filament Rare materials.

Lnkn52

Success?
zQwRTWY.png

? Can't you not get the rare materials from chests? Only from the resources on the ground? I need to get the Filament Rare materials.

You cannot get the mats from chests. Equip a ghost that detects the materials you need, jump on your sparrow and create a circuit, run laps, and be done with it in a couple hours.

ori0n378e

You can get all three on one character and only have to do the crucible part once.

I've got the materials for all 3 and ability kills for solar and arc...just have to do void ability kills as a Titan before arms day tomorrow.

Speaking of...any suggestions on an area to best grind out the void kills for a Titan? I've got the Armatoreum chest piece but no Monte Carlo 🙁
The only crucible part is killing 25 guardians, correct? Do I just put all three swords on one character while doing that part?

TIA

SpecX

Guys i need a checkpoint for oryx normal AND hard. Can someone please save them on their alts and share it among gaffers.

I will take warpriest too. :p

If you get them, let me know if you need help with the Raid. I'm free all week in the evening except tomorrow.

This week is the Warpriest Challenge, right?

I've got a friend who needs it done and I'd like to get that step done in one of the quests on my Hunter alt. Is anybody running a raid from the start tonight?

In order to complete the runes mission from Eris, do I need to have the runes myself or can I beat the champions summoned by other players?

Only from the fround, no chests. If you're super lucky, find a material near a loading zone and jump between areas. If you leave the zone, return, and harvest again, you can continue to do so. The prompt might not show up but you can still harvest. I got it done in like an hour that way.

If a public event spawns, though, the area does a kind of reset and you will have to find a new material spawn location.

Top Bottom