• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT42| Embrace the Not-Knowing

yup odst and reach firefight was just sooo damn good!
POE isnt even close.. 😑😓

I agree the difficultly in firefight came from being overwhelmed you had to work together.

POE the difficulty is from those stupid fucking mines, and its not even fun to disarm them.

Arrrammis

I'm slowly going through all of the PvP maps collecting the dead ghosts (no spoilers about locations please!) as well as just exploring more. Anyone who wants to join is welcome!

shermas

I agree the difficultly in firefight came from being overwhelmed you had to work together.

POE the difficulty is from those stupid fucking mines, and its not even fun to disarm them.

Hahaha... Seriously. The mine mechanic is so half baked. Such a lame thing to force on us to increase the difficulty.

Arrrammis

Apparently they added ghosts to the PvP maps, but they might only appear in private matches. I found the ones on widows court and blind watch, but can't find the one on vertigo so far.

I'm slowly going through all of the PvP maps collecting the dead ghosts (no spoilers about locations please!) as well as just exploring more. Anyone who wants to join is welcome!

So are these new ghosts, or were they always there and it's just easier to look without getting shot in the face?

soultron

Banned
Anyone want to set up some teams on PSN for COO T3 bosses tonight at 9PM EST? I have 1 antiquated rune, but can try for more and then charge them up. I need 2 CFs but will happily jump/stay in to help people get theirs too, even after I have all of mine! :)

Ugh, it's taking forever to find a legendary heavy weapon to infuse into my sword... I need to get all this done before tomorrow.
If you don't mind spending 150 marks, you can always buy a heavy with those. Or, if you've gotten an exotic heavy at any point, you can buy another one in the kiosk that's 280.

rezn0r

I cancelled it and bought the Expansion with psn cards.

Did you go through customer service? I went to do this and had no cancel option in order history. I had ordered it on Amazon because it got me the summer promo FFXIV codes, so a little scummy canceling it - but I want the god damn dynamic PS4 theme :D

If you don't mind spending 150 marks, you can always buy a heavy with those. Or, if you've gotten an exotic heavy at any point, you can buy another one in the kiosk that's 280.

I don't have that many marks, and I don't think I can get that many before tomorrow. I have a Gjallarhorn exotic in the kiosk, but I don't have any exotic shards to buy it and it says that it's only 160.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
ELO isn't a Bungie-provided stat, it's calculated by all of the sites that display it— so it's up to them to exclude private matches from the calculation.

How do they calculate SSBM then? Is it only with wins?

I'm running NF x2 if anybody wants to join.

I don't have that many marks, and I don't think I can get that many before tomorrow. I have a Gjallarhorn exotic in the kiosk, but I don't have any exotic shards to buy it and it says that it's only 160.
Hmmm, yeah that's a problem :/

What LL are you right now? Once you get high enough, you should start getting what you need.

Arrrammis

Interesting, mayhem appears to affect vehicle spawn rate. More interceptors spawn less than 5 seconds after I destroyed the 2 that spawn at the start. I destroyed the next two as fast as I could, and two more spawned right away.

Xeroblade

Damn, this better still work by the time I get home. Hopefully it works for TLW quest too.

I was told all of the shaxx bounties are working besides "Win a match in 3 different game types."

Screenshot_2016-09-13-15-32-19.png

I know this isnt much proof but he sent me this just now and swears that he made progress on the weeklys in custom matches.

Did you go through customer service? I went to do this and had no cancel option in order history. I had ordered it on Amazon because it got me the summer promo FFXIV codes, so a little scummy canceling it - but I want the god damn dynamic PS4 theme :D

Yes, had to go via CS.

Top Bottom