• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT42| Embrace the Not-Knowing

Dez_

Cat Emblem #4 hype for dorssom!

Redemption run after having mercury literally stolen from our hands earlier by cheaters. Final boss no mercy and we all spawn as last guardian standing, 30 seconds later all our games hard crash to the dashboard one after the other. Check the other team's match history and they won countless of games against "deserters" with 0 kills. After clutching out some crazy games on that card too:

Nice job! I just started watching the last few matches. Really intense stuff.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey

Redemption run after having mercury literally stolen from our hands earlier by cheaters. Final boss no mercy and we all spawn as last guardian standing, 30 seconds later all our games hard crash to the dashboard one after the other. Check the other team's match history and they won countless of games against "deserters" with 0 kills. After clutching out some crazy games on that card too:

I give my seal of approval.

YCO7v3H.png

Train starting soon. First come, first not to get head shot.

phen0m24

DUDE! You had better report those scrubs Igor! That sucks. GGs for Dorssom!

Sure! Would be appreciated!

I could definitely go for some Challenge of the Elders for the scorecard, if you're up for that.

PSN: Agent_Of_Atlas

GGs Atlas and Nico!! Lots of fun running with you guys!! :) Thanks for putting up with me!

stb

Victory!

The supervisor credited my account $10 (the difference between RoI and "Destiny - The Collection Upgrade"), I purchased the "Upgrade", and now I'm downloading Destiny digitally and rocking the nifty dynamic theme.

Sony really needs to get their digital entitlement shit sorted. This shouldn't have been so hard. 2+ hours.

Nicodemic & I looking for a third for Trials. I'm not really concerned about winning, just trying to get the Eliminator crucible quest step done.

DUDE! You had better report those scrubs Igor! That sucks. GGs for Dorssom!

GGs Atlas and Nico!! Lots of fun running with you guys!! :) Thanks for putting up with me!

Yeah, good times! Thanks man. Trails of fun all over the place.

lt519

Anyone for some trials fun runs? I need to do the Crucible Elimination Quest but the elimination game type isn't available. I'm not a great trials player so don't expect much.

I might be up for the train otherwise.

darthbob

Victory!

The supervisor credited my account $10 (the difference between RoI and "Destiny - The Collection Upgrade"), I purchased the "Upgrade", and now I'm downloading Destiny digitally and rocking the nifty dynamic theme.

Sony really needs to get their digital entitlement shit sorted. This shouldn't have been so hard. 2+ hours.

2+ hours? jeezum, took me about half that but still, felt like it ended up being luck of the draw on which support reps will help you

LTWood12

Victory!

I must've missed what happened. Did you previously have the disc version? I just purchased the upgrade, deleted the disc install, and am downloading it now. Did I fuck up?

Also, hey berried ;)

Anyone for some trials fun runs? I need to do the Crucible Elimination Quest but the elimination game type isn't available. I'm not a great trials player so don't expect much.

I might be up for the train otherwise.

Haha, see the post above yours, send me a request.

Any more of those Trials runs happening tonight? I almost feel like I don't totally suck right now! (ok, I do totally suck, but a man can dream can't he?)

darthbob

I must've missed what happened. Did you previously have the disc version? I just purchased the upgrade, deleted the disc install, and am downloading it now. Did I fuck up?

Also, hey berried ;)

Hope ya didn't delete your Destiny application data like I did, cuz after I finished downloading the base game I had to download another 15 or so gigabytes of what I assume was TTK.

9kKEASB.jpg

Well~!

I ended up refunding No Mans Sky and preordered Rise of Iron. Count me in for the next expansion.

edit-

YO HOW COME NOBODY TOLD ME THESE SWEET GAUNTLETS EXISTED

I NEED TO FIND A MATCHING SET STAT

phen0m24

Well~!

I ended up refunding No Mans Sky and preordered Rise of Iron. Count me in for the next expansion.

edit-

Refunding? How?

Dude. There will be a Y3 Thorn. Why wouldn't you have pre-ordered already?

Good stuff!!

Can't wait to be home and continue this.

Refunding? How?

Dude. There will be a Y3 Thorn. Why wouldn't you have pre-ordered already?

Went through the Sony Customer service chat. Told them I was disappointed that the game was missing things shown in earlier trailers, and it was pretty easy o_O It was a one time refund tho.

I mean, I liked NMS. But rewatching old trailers and things that were said, and shown, that were just not there, I think it's my most disappointed game this generation(Enough for me to pursue a refund).

Also I have to see how the Thorn will be >_> I don't want them to bastardize it. THEY HAVE TO GET BABY RIGHT

Yass!! See you at the 'Peak! �� I've been craving a
new social space in which to chill/have dance parties. Should be terrif!!

I'm craving new clothes for my Titan :3 BUT SERIOUSLY THOUGH IS THAT SHIELDING PLATE SEXY OR WHAT

LTWood12

Hope ya didn't delete your Destiny application data like I did, cuz after I finished downloading the base game I had to download another 15 or so gigabytes of what I assume was TTK.

9kKEASB.jpg

Guess I'll find out once the initial download finishes. In my library it says all the expansions are already installed, but that could be bullshit

oSoLucky

Looking to do a couple Nightfalls. If anyone is interested, message me ingame. PSN is KC_Darkness. I'll be in Crucible besides that so probably not checking GAF.

eggydoo

Well~!

edit-

Jovian set is awesome...I need to farm the whole set. Only have the chest.

Finally on to the farming part of the sword quest.

Pray for me

WAIT WHAT THE FUCK I NEED TO COLLECT HELIUM FILAMENTS

HOW DOES THAT MAKE SENSE

SHOULDN'T THE SOL EDGE NEED RELIC IRON CAUSE YOU KNOW, MARS IS RED

HELIUM FILAMENTS

AHHHHH

Did they ever fix the exploit for the planetary materials step? If they didn't makes it easier.

I don't know. How the streaming works though, it should still work?

If you don't have anyone else to help, I like to join after your run with Darryl.

And if you are still feeling up for it after Darryl and Slender, I'd love to give it a run!

Pray for me

Did they ever fix the exploit for the planetary materials step? If they didn't makes it easier.

Edit: Pretty much when you get one from a node, go one public area over and then go back to the original area. If it works the node should still be in the exact same spot and give you another sword material. Praying for you Breezy that it still works.

Thanks to the DGaf bros who tagged in to get the CoO card and braved Trials (every won round felt like we won the whole thing) to move to the next step of the Crucible quest. The finish line is in sight for Moments of Triumph.

Pray for me

WAIT WHAT THE FUCK I NEED TO COLLECT HELIUM FILAMENTS

HOW DOES THAT MAKE SENSE

SHOULDN'T THE SOL EDGE NEED RELIC IRON CAUSE YOU KNOW, MARS IS RED

HELIUM FILAMENTS

AHHHHH

I don't know. How the streaming works though, it should still work?

I did this step yesterday. I timed myself, between the solar kills and the helium it took me ~3:45. See if you can beat my time.

Top Bottom