• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT42| Embrace the Not-Knowing

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
Finally on to the farming part of the sword quest.

Pray for me

WAIT WHAT THE FUCK I NEED TO COLLECT HELIUM FILAMENTS

HOW DOES THAT MAKE SENSE

SHOULDN'T THE SOL EDGE NEED RELIC IRON CAUSE YOU KNOW, MARS IS RED

HELIUM FILAMENTS

AHHHHH

I don't know. How the streaming works though, it should still work?

WELCOME TO HELL

Hope you got a ghost that can spot em

Keen Scout is great for that part of the quest, Breezy. Ideally you're on a hunter now....

Titan of course. Gonna be skating all day~

WELCOME TO HELL

Hope you got a ghost that can spot em

I...I had a relic iron ghost ._. I'm sure I have a moon ghost somewhere...

You're silly.

Nearly 4 hours of looking for helium dots in my sights and watching thrall try to run through suns.

I'm rewatching Supernatural, so I should be thoroughly entertained :3

Neat! So only the hilt bash, not using the sword itself? Interesting. Very useful.

Thanks for the advice guys

oSoLucky

Thanks Xeno and Slender. This boss is trash.

Btw, I thought that his damage was Solar from way back when. Does it change and enemies' melee based on the burn?

I know like two cheese spots in the whole game.

The room that precedes the boss with all the minotaurs has a section that over looks the boss fight area. Right before you jump off into said boss fight area, walk to the edge of the wall towards the middle and look down. There will be a ledge. If you have a defender titan with weapons of light, and everyone using void snipers or RL's, you can literally take him out in seconds.

He won't shoot the void balls at you either if you're quick enough.

oSoLucky

Did The Smolder get nerfed or am I remembering wrong? I just got one with Horseshoes and Hand Grenades, Tripod, Hard Launch and Heavy Payload and its Radius/Velocity is still bad. All those mats spent rerolling my old weapons a year ago and I go and get this roll on what looks like a shit RL.

anyone need a hard mode oryx kill or two? i've got checkpoints

I'm in if we can fill up relatively soon.

ekgrey

Man, I cannot get the Taken champions to appear in the Cosmodrome. I've had one appear three times, but never gotten the other two. This quest is driving me crazy.

Incidentally, why the fuck isn't there an in-game map? I am awful at navigation (IRL and in games) and having to check my phone to know where I'm going is getting increasingly irritating.

Did The Smolder get nerfed or am I remembering wrong? I just got one with Horseshoes and Hand Grenades, Tripod, Hard Launch and Heavy Payload and its Radius/Velocity is still bad. All those mats spent rerolling my old weapons a year ago and I go and get this roll on what looks like a shit RL.
That rocket has always had terrible stats. Ash Factory is the best Legendary RL, Smolder doesn't even come close.

Anyone up for CoE?

Just looking to farm for Queensbreaker so can go quickly but will go for points if you want.

PSN:darkistheway

I'm starting now so just join in.

oSoLucky

HM Oryx checkpoint looking to go as soon as we fill up

1. Milkham
2. oSoLucky

Hey Milkham, not getting much interest so I'm gonna head to sleep. If you see me on tomorrow I'll be down to run at any time. We're already PSN friends from Burger King farming =).

Okay, I'm trying to do Year 2 Triumphs, nail down the Daily/Weekly Points part of the Crucible quest and... the Factions part isn't starting up. Why. Am I supposed to disavow my FWC allegiance to be neutral or something?

So I managed to get my cat emblem/lighthouse trip with some assistance from Deadly_Tacoz and BurritoBear. I kept playing with my same card to get my Scarab Heart emblem, but didn't manage to get it before I filled up the card with three losses. So what are my options now? Will it still be in the loot pool if I start a new card? I really want to grab that emblem before it goes away >.>

So I managed to get my cat emblem/lighthouse trip with some assistance from Deadly_Tacoz and BurritoBear. I kept playing with my same card to get my Scarab Heart emblem, but didn't manage to get it before I filled up the card with three losses. So what are my options now? Will it still be in the loot pool if I start a new card? I really want to grab that emblem before it goes away >.>

Nice! CrossEd you and T44 off. Great freaking progress this weekend so far.

As far as scarab, you just have to have a 9 win card when you win and you can try infinitely. So in your case you have to get a new 9 win card (doesn't matter if it's flawless) to try again.

Cat Emblem #5 hype for T-44!

0vPArni.jpg

Starring T-44 as T-44!

Had to pull some voodoo magic on those last two games

GGs guys

MrDaravon

Had a horrible night (our car is on the side of the road a few blocks away), get home and try to play the daily PvP match for marks and the other team just completely wrecks up teabagging and dancing the whole time. Don't think I'm in the mood to play this game tonight lol.

In my very limited experience with PvP since coming back though it's pretty crazy how almost every match the other team is teabagging and shit nonstop. Dunno if the PvP in this is even more toxic than I remember, or if I'm just having really bad luck :( PvP being increasingly sniper-heavy is kind of discouraging though since that was just never my thing.

stb

2+ hours? jeezum, took me about half that but still, felt like it ended up being luck of the draw on which support reps will help you

Yeh, 45 mins Thursday, 75ish today. Once I got ahold of the supervisor, it was easy peasy. Middle guy was a jerk, though.

I must've missed what happened. Did you previously have the disc version? I just purchased the upgrade, deleted the disc install, and am downloading it now. Did I fuck up?

Also, hey berried ;)

ELLLLL TEEEEE.

Had the disc version. Wasn't aware of the "Collection Upgrade" version. Bought "4 games 1 pick" promo code (from 2014, no relation to 2G1C) on eBay. 4G1P code worked fine; let me pick from 4 games, including Destiny. Gave me code. Code didn't work. First rep said "code's definitely good, try later", so I tried numerous times since Thursday. Today I tried deleting the installed version and rebuilding library. Stil didn't work. Hopped on live chat again. Rep said "code's good, try later." I asked if it was because I already have Destiny (disc version) installed. He's all "oh, yeah". Turns out this code is for the Legenday Edition, so it won't let you redeem it because you already have the DLCs. I'm like "that's dumb." He's like "sorry, lol. You can't redeem it on this account. Is there anything else I can help you with today?" So I tells 'im "yeah, you can help me talk to a supervisor." Supervisor said he'd escalate it. I said "can you just give me the $10 difference?" He's like "aight".

Finis.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Had a horrible night (our car is on the side of the road a few blocks away), get home and try to play the daily PvP match for marks and the other team just completely wrecks up teabagging and dancing the whole time. Don't think I'm in the mood to play this game tonight lol.

In my very limited experience with PvP since coming back though it's pretty crazy how almost every match the other team is teabagging and shit nonstop. Dunno if the PvP in this is even more toxic than I remember, or if I'm just having really bad luck :( PvP being increasingly sniper-heavy is kind of discouraging though since that was just never my thing.

You need to buy yourself a ticket to the train. And feel the glory of winning. Let me do the sniping and you run around in no pants if you like.

Bout to hop into some crucible and get these hand cannon kills *sighs*. I hate hand cannons tho. Pray for me. Gonna be using imprecation because, why not lol smh.

TORTUREEEEEE

Top Bottom