• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT42| Embrace the Not-Knowing

Had a blast with the crew today. We played "find the ghost, win the match". After that we ran the vault of glass. I have an Atheon checkpoint if anyone needs it for To Time to Explain. Afterwards we went into crucible with our epilogues to test them out. Pure disrespect. Epilogue, Vision, Foil, and Gally. If anyone ran into this guy on Xbox tonight, I apologize for the dismantling.

Screenshot-Original.png

GorillaJu

I'm hoping to start an HM clear two hours from now at around 11pm PST on PS4. Sign up if you're interested

1. GorillaJu

Kalentan

I seriously feel like the PvP quest line was designed by a masochist who realized the mode isn't good but wanted people to play it enough to delude themselves that it is good. Like why do I need to play 16 matches (4 with each weapon), why not 2 or 1? Why 4 matches

I know I've been bitching a lot about it lately, it's just they pad these Crucible quests out to the brim.

Hedgey

I seriously feel like the PvP quest line was designed by a masochist who realized the mode isn't good but wanted people to play it enough to delude themselves that it is good. Like why do I need to play 16 matches (4 with each weapon), why not 2 or 1? Why 4 matches

I know I've been bitching a lot about it lately, it's just they pad these Crucible quests out to the brim.

Crucible is my favourite part of the game though, lol.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey

There are far worse games to be playing.

Nitty_Grimes

Made a crappy phPBB forum once ... once.
after the patch im getting ass loads of 37 uncommons like 5-10 every strike?
also the blues used to come out between 288-320 for me.. now there all 255 or less.
i guess its free armor materials but still.

Yeah that's happening to me too.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Good games everyone.

Two huge comebacks.

Crucible ships seems to be easier to get now.

Will be powered by Netduma at the end of the week.

XAL

Did Bungie add more stuff to the PS4 exclusives for RoI? It now lists 2 Crucible maps and a new strike, in addition to the new armor, ship and story quest. Coulda sworn there was no strike previously and it was only one extra map.

https://www.destinythegame.com/taken-king/sony-playstation-exclusives

edit: derp, seems the website is listing both RoI AND TK content

That's an ad for the collected edition.

Basically adverting the content that will remain ps exclusive until next fall.

ACR0019

Had a blast with the crew today. We played "find the ghost, win the match". After that we ran the vault of glass. I have an Atheon checkpoint if anyone needs it for To Time to Explain. Afterwards we went into crucible with our epilogues to test them out. Pure disrespect. Epilogue, Vision, Foil, and Gally. If anyone ran into this guy on Xbox tonight, I apologize for the dismantling.

Oh God... Frankenstein's monster meets Destiny.

soultron

Banned
Couldn't get antiquated runes to drop doing COO tonight, meanwhile one random playing in the same instance with us got something like 6 in a row to drop. Is there something they were doing to get so many ARs to drop?

they set the drop rate high for people to load up on greens and blues when ROI drops. They'll presumably start dropping at appropriate light levels and you can use those to level up your light next Tuesday.

Wait. Blues and greens aren't predetermined when they drop? If I hold up and open the, next week they will be better than the 240 I keep getting?

robo

Will be on from around 5 pm UK time later.

I need the following to finish my titan and hunter.

Athean for both for ntte quest

Warpriest for both cm

Golgaroth for both cm

Sisters for hunter

Oryx for hunter, cm and hard kill

Scent of the worm cf for both

Forgot hunter also needs two cf from the raud

If anyone has any check points I could borrow it would be much appreciated.

after the patch im getting ass loads of 37 uncommons like 5-10 every strike?
also the blues used to come out between 288-320 for me.. now there all 255 or less.
i guess its free armor materials but still.

also i have the Deuteranopia option on and the uncommons tile is brown

We are now in ROI environment, playing "outdated" content with less than max LL so greens will drop, TTK blues also are considered low tier drops so it will have lower LL compared to before, things will return to normal when ROI drops.

Will be on from around 5 pm UK time later.

I need the following to finish my titan and hunter.

Athean for both for ntte quest

Warpriest for both cm

Golgaroth for both cm

Sisters for hunter

Oryx for hunter, cm and hard kill

Scent of the worm cf for both

Forgot hunter also needs two cf from the raud

If anyone has any check points I could borrow it would be much appreciated.

Count me in for WP and Golgoroth, also for the HM Oryx Kill.

I have Totems CP.

My PSN is mocolos_usa.

Skele7on

Banned
Private Matches are amazing!

I was vaulting my legendary engrams for RoI...are they just going to decrypt at nothing higher than 270 even after RoI releases? Or do we not know?

Ones after the 2.4 patch will most likely be a mix of old and new engrams.

The engrams decrypting at the post master are most likely new ones, that Rahool cannot handle yet, so it just spits out an already decrypted engram,

I was vaulting my legendary engrams for RoI...are they just going to decrypt at nothing higher than 270 even after RoI releases? Or do we not know?

Every legendary drop I have had since patch has been lower than 300 (had a blue drop at 316 though)

I was vaulting engrams but decrypted them all due to the crap light levels I have experienced recently.

lawtowler

Does anyone know what time RoI is actually dropping on Tuesday?

Is it with the daily refresh? Planning to take the day off for it but need to make sure it doesn't drop late in the day!

robo

Does anyone know what time RoI is actually dropping on Tuesday?

Is it with the daily refresh? Planning to take the day off for it but need to make sure it doesn't drop late in the day!

You may be unlucky then i believe as refresh is at 10am UK time but roi is 6pm uk if I recall

We are now in ROI environment, playing "outdated" content with less than max LL so greens will drop, TTK blues also are considered low tier drops so it will have lower LL compared to before, things will return to normal when ROI drops.

I'm 99% sure that getting greens is due to not completing the "latest" main story quest.

My titan and hunter are 334 and would get green engrams in Oryx raid as well as everywhere else (ever since TTK launched)...the only difference with my main char is that it has completed all the story quests etc and they have not.

Number45

I'm 99% sure that getting greens is due to not completing the "latest" main story quest.

My titan and hunter are 334 and would get green engrams in Oryx raid as well as everywhere else (ever since TTK launched)...the only difference with my main char is that it has completed all the story quests etc and they have not.
I'm getting them on my titan, who has completed every single quest that has been thrown her way! It's definitely something to do with the new patch.

I'm getting them on my titan, who has completed every single quest that has been thrown her way! It's definitely something to do with the new patch.

Hiya - the greens for *everyone*, *now*, are to do with the new patch. I think this is because the game thinks the new/latest storyline is the RoI one, which no-one has completed.

I was supporting my theory by using my chars, and the fact that they hadn't completed the previous storyline. as evidence. I.e. when TTK was the latest storyline, and they hadn't completed it, they got Greens...my warlock had completed it and never got greens...
until now because it hasn't completed RoI

Thanks to Crude and Holden for help on the nightfall last night. As usual, got a lot of garbage drop wise though.

Also, can someone send me an invite to the discord channel? Thanks

aarcane

Did material farming for two swords last night because I hate myself. I hope one of the factions will be taking spinmetal or relic iron donations when ROI drops.

I was told all of the shaxx bounties are working besides "Win a match in 3 different game types."

I know this isnt much proof but he sent me this just now and swears that he made progress on the weeklys in custom matches.

I completed my Shaxxfall in privates last night.Got 19 strange coins

Top Bottom